Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Which Phones Can I Get For 35k With 2ram And 16gb.....brand New - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Phones Can I Get For 35k With 2ram And 16gb.....brand New (3703 Views)

Uk-used Phones Can Land You In Jail Outside Nigeria – Tunji Disu / Which Phones Would You Like Me To Drop Test / Xiaomi Redmi 4a With 2gb RAM And 16gb ROM At N24,000 ($72). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Phones Can I Get For 35k With 2ram And 16gb.....brand New by ToluNewman: 10:10am On Oct 05, 2016
@op, I have a brand new bluboo maya for sale at that price, it has 13mp back camera and 8mp front camera, it also comes with 2gb RAM and 16gb ROM and it's dual sim with memory card expandable up to 32gb. contact me @ 08167236277 for more. it's just 33k
Re: Which Phones Can I Get For 35k With 2ram And 16gb.....brand New by Elxandre(m): 10:12am On Oct 05, 2016
Oukitel k4000 on Jumia is just 32k... Has everything you want plus a strong battery.
I dey find money before this thing go increase. sad
Re: Which Phones Can I Get For 35k With 2ram And 16gb.....brand New by holysaint1(m): 11:52am On Oct 05, 2016
And y is nobody talking bout Gionee m3 or m5?
Re: Which Phones Can I Get For 35k With 2ram And 16gb.....brand New by NoMoreTrolling: 1:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
Iamtosignno:
OP never go for Infinix itel innjoo phone or else you will regret your action

I use an innjoo one and have had little issues with it.

2GB ram, 13mp camera...

Only, only thing I don't like about this phone is the earphone sound quality.

Bluetooth sound quality is perfect in my car, or other bt stereo, aux is fine as well through external speakers, only earphones suck :-(

Besides that, I give this phone an A+
Re: Which Phones Can I Get For 35k With 2ram And 16gb.....brand New by legallyblonde(f): 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
Pls what's your opinion about buying an iphone 5? Please I need urgent advice from ppl who really know i'm about to buy
Re: Which Phones Can I Get For 35k With 2ram And 16gb.....brand New by NoMoreTrolling: 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
NgcoboP:
if you are classless

tecno injoo infinix itel and the rest

however Xiaomi Redmi 2 prime will give you a touch of class and a hybrid of android freedom and iPhone security....

kulimart your job

2G RAM and 16G ROM. with 4G LTE THAT'S REDMI 2PRIME.... IMPRESSIVE AND COST'S LESS

Nah wah oh, how is innjoo classless

Innjoo one customer here, shhh, maybe I'm classless cry

Truth is that, phone tech has long evolved ever since the likes of the iPhone first came out with capacitive touch.

Now, most, if not every smart device has capacitive touch, with variences in sensitivity. So what exactly is the next leap Retina scanners and fingerprint sensors

Though cool, these extras like retina scanners have little use to the everyday person who simply wants to get on the web, check emails, watch videos and do other basic stuff.

I do applaud the R&grin and the boundary push that goes into higher priced devices though.

Anyway, I think the classless tag is misplaced here. At the end of the day, they're all just devices.

2 Likes

Re: Which Phones Can I Get For 35k With 2ram And 16gb.....brand New by ryfoz(m): 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
nenergy:
Buy Mi-Tribe A500s, its 30k on Konga. I'm using A500 and its superb. 6 months warranty on accessories, 12 months warranty on the Phone. If you are in Lagos, I can help you order.
embarassed nenergy oooo my boss, this is seeker, i need your help again, my new itel has crashed over a month now, i need new device badly, pls recommend 2gb ram, octacore, 16gb rom, don't-give-a-shit about camera, and fast processor e.g 1.3ghz for price below 35k

I shall await ur prompt reply
I dey eye dat mi tribe x a500s but i need more info on it and perhaps oda comparative options like innjoo halo x
Re: Which Phones Can I Get For 35k With 2ram And 16gb.....brand New by shedy03(m): 1:02am On Oct 16, 2016
ryfoz:
embarassed nenergy oooo my boss, this is seeker, i need your help again, my new itel has crashed over a month now, i need new device badly, pls recommend 2gb ram, octacore, 16gb rom, don't-give-a-shit about camera, and fast processor e.g 1.3ghz for price below 35k

I dey eye dat mi tribe x a500s but i need more info on it and perhaps oda comparative options like innjoo halo x
chk the attached.

Re: Which Phones Can I Get For 35k With 2ram And 16gb.....brand New by Elxandre(m): 2:09am On Oct 16, 2016
shedy03:

chk the attached.
This phone isn't 720p. It's 960 x 540.
Take note.
Re: Which Phones Can I Get For 35k With 2ram And 16gb.....brand New by nenergy(m): 5:24am On Oct 16, 2016
ryfoz:

Chai, sorry o! Someone posted about Oukitel K4000 4g lite. You like am?
Re: Which Phones Can I Get For 35k With 2ram And 16gb.....brand New by nenergy(m): 5:30am On Oct 16, 2016
shedy03:
chk the attached.
Nice are you currently using it and is that Jumia?
Re: Which Phones Can I Get For 35k With 2ram And 16gb.....brand New by Cyberfire(m): 6:04am On Oct 16, 2016
ryfoz:

I have a neat lenovo s8 golden warrior with the above specs and it's 5'3 inches,13mp rear n 5mp front camera with led flashlight going for 28k. The phone beauty and sleekness no be here o
Re: Which Phones Can I Get For 35k With 2ram And 16gb.....brand New by vincent64(m): 6:06am On Oct 16, 2016
Unlock your iphone, iCloud, and carrier locked devices from anywhere in the world at AFFORDABLE PRICES just IMEI needed. Whatsapp @08169476382
Re: Which Phones Can I Get For 35k With 2ram And 16gb.....brand New by nenergy(m): 6:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
Cyberfire:
I have a neat lenovo s8 golden warrior with the above specs and it's 5'3 inches,13mp rear n 5mp front camera with led flashlight going for 28k. The phone beauty and sleekness no be here o
battery is small.
Re: Which Phones Can I Get For 35k With 2ram And 16gb.....brand New by ryfoz(m): 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
nenergy:
battery is small.
REPLY ME NA NENERGY, DIS IS DA SEEKER ON WHATSAPP O! ABEG NA JAVA CHINKO I DEY USE TO POST THIS NA
Re: Which Phones Can I Get For 35k With 2ram And 16gb.....brand New by ryfoz(m): 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
nenergy:
battery is small.
REPLY ME NA NENERGY, DIS IS DA SEEKER ON WHATSAPP O! ABEG NA JAVA CHINKO I DEY USE TO POST THIS NA
Re: Which Phones Can I Get For 35k With 2ram And 16gb.....brand New by nenergy(m): 11:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
ryfoz:

REPLY ME NA NENERGY, DIS IS DA SEEKER ON WHATSAPP O!
ABEG NA JAVA CHINKO I DEY USE TO POST THIS NA
I no sorry, was a little busy. The A500s battery is small; 2000mAh. Check out the Oukitel. I like the specification.
Re: Which Phones Can I Get For 35k With 2ram And 16gb.....brand New by nenergy(m): 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2016
ryfoz:

REPLY ME NA NENERGY, DIS IS DA SEEKER ON WHATSAPP O!
ABEG NA JAVA CHINKO I DEY USE TO POST THIS NA
About the Mi Tribe Battery, Konga say e no dey available now. 2,300 mAh is not bad. I get power bank.
Re: Which Phones Can I Get For 35k With 2ram And 16gb.....brand New by donshady(m): 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2016
nenergy:

About the Mi Tribe Battery, Konga say e no dey available now. 2,300 mAh is not bad. I get power bank.
I once used the phone it's a good one. but the camera I dislike
Re: Which Phones Can I Get For 35k With 2ram And 16gb.....brand New by ryfoz(m): 10:10am On Oct 18, 2016
nenergy:

Thanks A Lot Boss, I Will Beep You Soon

1 Like

Re: Which Phones Can I Get For 35k With 2ram And 16gb.....brand New by nenergy(m): 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
donshady:
I once used the phone it's a good one. but the camera I dislike
Back camera try, its the front 2mp that's not so great!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yes! Samsung S20 Ultra 5G Vs Xiamo Mi 10 Pro 5G: Smartphone Killers, Battle. / GB Instagram V1.30 APK Download For Android 2018 / My Phone Display Changed To Negative Color

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.