Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:09 PM

Why Keyword Is Important In SEO Or Paid Search Marketing - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Keyword Is Important In SEO Or Paid Search Marketing (4641 Views)

Pls Who Can Set Up Blackhat Seo Or Who Has A Software For Driving Traffic That I / Fundamental Of Search Marketing SEM 101 - Free E-book / Revolution Of Search Marketing In Nigeria ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Keyword Is Important In SEO Or Paid Search Marketing by userandrew269: 11:20am On Jun 26, 2019
I agree about the importance of KWR for webmaster, but about recommended tools I want to add, that now Google AdWords Keyword Planner is not free. You are able to use it only if you have active Google AdWords advertising project. If not you should use other tools. There is a list of affordable search engine optimization services here. I also use Key Collector for collecting keywords and Google suggestions. It's important to see what key phrases you website users use now to find you website in search engine. I see key phrases in Google search console and optimize webpages to make them more visible.
Re: Why Keyword Is Important In SEO Or Paid Search Marketing by lajid: 11:39am On Jun 26, 2019
userandrew269:
I agree about the importance of KWR for webmaster, but about recommended tools I want to add, that now Google AdWords Keyword Planner is not free. You are able to use it only if you have active Google AdWords advertising project. If not you should use other tools. There is a list of affordable search engine optimization services here. I also use Key Collector for collecting keywords and Google suggestions. It's important to see what key phrases you website users use now to find you website in search engine. I see key phrases in Google search console and optimize webpages to make them more visible.

Yeah, google keyword planner is not free but there is a way around it. There is a trick you can use to access google keyword planner. I got it from Ahrefs blog. I am starting a blog within some few days and i already have my google keyword planner set up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ponzi Website / Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate / Become Pioneer Instructors On Macaranta.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.