Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Mourhino:chelsea Is Winning Its 3rd Consercutive Premiership Title! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourhino:chelsea Is Winning Its 3rd Consercutive Premiership Title! (1016 Views)

Mourhino Finally Seals United Move. / Mourhino Begs Rooney (pics) / Should We Blame Mourhino For Counter Reaction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mourhino:chelsea Is Winning Its 3rd Consercutive Premiership Title! by ollyruffy: 2:09pm On Dec 25, 2006
jose mourhino,the manager of the moment in the premiership had said though his team narrowly defeated the tough-fighting wigan atlectic with d third and injury time goal from arjen robben,he is confident his side would be points clear at the top of the table by the end of the second quarter of the league which is billed to start january,2007
, Alex Fergusson! BEWARE, the champions are here again!
Re: Mourhino:chelsea Is Winning Its 3rd Consercutive Premiership Title! by tosinadeda: 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2006
If we dnt win it
i wld rather prefer chelsea win it than woman utd

G U N N E R S
E V E R
Re: Mourhino:chelsea Is Winning Its 3rd Consercutive Premiership Title! by cabali(m): 11:51am On Dec 26, 2006
But in reality, man u is closer to it than any other! They have been the most consistent this season and we are all praying for some form of injury as a sure possibilty for loss of points.

They play well as well and I think mourhino's statement is as well to put pressure on the leaders so they snap thats all cos i guess he is as scared as i am
Re: Mourhino:chelsea Is Winning Its 3rd Consercutive Premiership Title! by tosinadeda: 11:55am On Dec 26, 2006
Scared! Never
jm knows wut he his saying.
They re stil comin2 emirates&stamford bridge
Re: Mourhino:chelsea Is Winning Its 3rd Consercutive Premiership Title! by cabali(m): 11:59am On Dec 26, 2006
well, theres a point there but at the same time they are bagging enough points to get them ready for a draw so i suggest we all do the same so we could be even at the end of the day and get the needed points off some of the rest
Re: Mourhino:chelsea Is Winning Its 3rd Consercutive Premiership Title! by tosinadeda: 12:02pm On Dec 26, 2006
Bagging pts my foot.
They lead u guys with jst 2pts.

Go 2 france nd see wut lyon is doing.thats wut u call bagging of pts
Re: Mourhino:chelsea Is Winning Its 3rd Consercutive Premiership Title! by cabali(m): 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2006
What I mean is they are bagging points but not in comparison!

They have more 3 points in a game than any other thats what I mean! I dont mean they are bagging points inbetween teams
Re: Mourhino:chelsea Is Winning Its 3rd Consercutive Premiership Title! by tosinadeda: 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2006
k
Re: Mourhino:chelsea Is Winning Its 3rd Consercutive Premiership Title! by cabali(m): 12:30pm On Dec 26, 2006
talking about chelsea; we have to do a lot more with 3 points before man u comes to stamford
Re: Mourhino:chelsea Is Winning Its 3rd Consercutive Premiership Title! by Mustay(m): 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2006
It's no news that d 3rd one is coming; one thing 've discovered is that no 'un seems to be sayin chelsea is playin KICK AND FOLLOW football but once chelsea gets to d top, d case is different
Re: Mourhino:chelsea Is Winning Its 3rd Consercutive Premiership Title! by cabali(m): 6:09pm On Dec 26, 2006
well the case is different already; we are more points behind
Re: Mourhino:chelsea Is Winning Its 3rd Consercutive Premiership Title! by ollyruffy: 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2006
@cabali,
be cool my guy, i still believe the blues are meant to shine this season,
despite being 4points behind, i believe my man mourhino is still at the helms of the affairs. so ,no shaking.

THE BLUES! FOR LIVE
Re: Mourhino:chelsea Is Winning Its 3rd Consercutive Premiership Title! by cabali(m): 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2006
I sincerely hope so
Re: Mourhino:chelsea Is Winning Its 3rd Consercutive Premiership Title! by superstar1(m): 12:29pm On Dec 27, 2006
u ve never been in ur top form since the begining of the league which is already 20weeks old when r u now going to wake up. Like fergie said the next level for ur chelskit team is worse.u ve been saying tis for 20weeks, let now see when u will start ur much tolked about beta play. Maybe by the 38th week u shall start.ONE UNITED
Re: Mourhino:chelsea Is Winning Its 3rd Consercutive Premiership Title! by cabali(m): 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2006
I will tolerate that post since u are a fan of Man U and man U is at the top. but make sure u stay on top til the end or else I will sit on ur head till u soffucate

(1) (Reply)

[b]nigeria Versus Ghana Olympic Qualifying Match[/b] / Nigerian Bus Driver Kills Four Barca Supporters / 44 Days To Worldcup : Largerback Yet To Collectively Meet With His Selections.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.