Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Na Wa Ooooo Cock Screams Allah Akbar Just As It Was About To Be Kiled - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Na Wa Ooooo Cock Screams Allah Akbar Just As It Was About To Be Kiled (472 Views)

9 Times Your Action Screams YOU ARE NIGERIAN / Woman Screams As She Finds Penis-shaped Meat In Her Soup (photos) / Must Watch!! Hilarious Battle Between A Cock And Bird(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Na Wa Ooooo Cock Screams Allah Akbar Just As It Was About To Be Kiled by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 04, 2016
This one nah ogbonge oh! LOL
So, they said a cock was screaming ‘Allah Akbar’
just as it was about to be slaughtered in Ekiti. Read
how the story was shared on Facebook by
below:
”Come and see sontin (something). Here are some
Nigerian black African Arab wannabes who said a
cock started shouting Allah Akbar in Arabic when
they wanted to slaughter it. They say that the cock
cannot be eaten as that will mean eating God. No,
listen to what they said yourself, I did not make it
up. (video is below).
Cock allegedly screams Allah Akbar just as it was
about to be slaughtered
”You see why Africa cannot have sense? So the
millions of hens slaughtered all the time by KFC,
Chicken Republic and even bukas all over the world,
none of them could also shout Buddha, Orunmila or
Jesus so they can be saved right? You sef imagine
a cock shouting Orunmila gba mi, maje kojutimi
(Orunmila save me, don’t let me be disgraced).
What has stopped the goats from yelling Jehovah
before they are used for asun in Ikorodu or isiewu
in Aba? Why is the cock not screaming in Ijebu
dialect?...........continue reading... ...@ https://www.naij.com/993175-cock-screams-allah-akbar-just-killed-ekiti-video.html?source=index_main

Re: Na Wa Ooooo Cock Screams Allah Akbar Just As It Was About To Be Kiled by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:51am On Oct 04, 2016
my people and religion is like.........

(1) (Reply)

Drug Barons Arrested With N2.5bn Worth Of Drugs In Cross River / 90% Percent Of Us Dont Know This / Woman Flooged For Standing Close To Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.