Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,451 members, 7,861,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:19 AM

I Want To Speak To Christians About Their Faith - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Speak To Christians About Their Faith (633 Views)

How Christians Died For Their Faith While Muslims Kill For Islam / Does God Speak To You? How? / Important Lesson To Christians About The Use Of Images In Worship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Speak To Christians About Their Faith by Playwriter: 7:01pm On Oct 16, 2009
I am a playwright from the USA, just moved to London to study at Goldsmiths University.

After visiting the House of Praise church in Peckham, I was inspired by the spirit of the members there to write a play about Nigerian Christians in London.  If you belong to a Nigerian church, I would like to interview you so that I can learn more about your culture and your faith.  I am not going to use any real person's name or story in my play, I just want to learn more information first-hand.

If you are interested, or want to ask me more questions, reply to this thread.

Thank you!  Brian
Re: I Want To Speak To Christians About Their Faith by Playboy2(m): 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2009
Playwriter:

I am a playwright from the USA, just moved to London to study at Goldsmiths University.

After visiting the House of Praise church in Peckham, I was inspired by the spirit of the members there to write a play about Nigerian Christians in London.  If you belong to a Nigerian church, I would like to interview you so that I can learn more about your culture and your faith.  I am not going to use any real person's name or story in my play, I just want to learn more information first-hand.

If you are interested, or want to ask me more questions, reply to this thread.

Thank you!  Brian

It was exactly this your strategy that white men used and decieved our people in the past. from learning , you will probe, spy and use it against us.
Re: I Want To Speak To Christians About Their Faith by POSAKOSA1(m): 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2009
B R A N O M grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Speak To Christians About Their Faith by Playwriter: 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2009
To Playboy:

That is definitely not my intention. I was raised as a Roman Catholic so I come from a Christian background, too. I was very moved by the joy that I saw in the service I attended and am interested to hear about believers' experiences in their own words
Re: I Want To Speak To Christians About Their Faith by DeepSight(m): 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2009
If you are interested in the activities of Nigerian Christians in London, do some online research on a character called Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo and his trials with the UK Charity Commission.

That should shed proper light on the real intentions of Nigerian "Christians". . . especially those who set up churches.
Re: I Want To Speak To Christians About Their Faith by Playboy2(m): 8:18pm On Oct 16, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

B R A N O M grin grin grin

Makosa, from today you are my cyber confiremed enemy, you are the first person who revealed this ID to nairaland evil woman tpia, and now she has almost destroyed this ID, expect my revenge, i thought you were my friend i didn't know you had a conspiracy with a prostitute like tpia against me.
Re: I Want To Speak To Christians About Their Faith by Playboy2(m): 8:20pm On Oct 16, 2009
Playwriter:

To Playboy:

That is definitely not my intention. I was raised as a Roman Catholic so I come from a Christian background, too[b][/b]. I was very moved by the joy that I saw in the service I attended and am interested to hear about believers' experiences in their own words

We are still saying the same thing, even the white men who came then used the same bible you were raised with. thank God for yahoo yahoo, is a good pay back to the evil you guys did on us.
Re: I Want To Speak To Christians About Their Faith by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2009
Playboy*:

Makosa, from today you are my cyber confiremed enemy, you are the first person who revealed this ID to my evil witch baboon mama, and now she has almost destroyed this ID, expect my revenge, i thought you were my friend i didn't know you had a conspiracy with  a prostitute like my gonorrhea mother against me.
Re: I Want To Speak To Christians About Their Faith by POSAKOSA1(m): 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2009
Playboy*:

Makosa, from today you are my cyber confiremed enemy, you are the first person who revealed this ID to nairaland evil woman tpia, and now she has almost destroyed this ID, expect my revenge, i thought you were my friend i didn't know you had a conspiracy with a prostitute like tpia against me.

B R A N O M abeg no vex. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Want To Speak To Christians About Their Faith by duduspace(m): 2:13am On Oct 17, 2009
Deep Sight:

That should shed proper light on the real intentions of Nigerian "Christians". . . especially those who set up churches.

OUCH
Re: I Want To Speak To Christians About Their Faith by bawomolo(m): 3:43am On Oct 17, 2009
Deep Sight:

If you are interested in the activities of Nigerian Christians in London, do some online research on a character called Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo and his trials with the UK Charity Commission.

see this one putting sand sand in another man's garri cheesy
Re: I Want To Speak To Christians About Their Faith by Krayola(m): 4:03am On Oct 17, 2009
Make una relax nah. . .wetin the guy do u? na fight? Him no fit write him play again?

Jesus loves you cool
Re: I Want To Speak To Christians About Their Faith by Fhemmmy: 5:04am On Oct 17, 2009
What faith are you?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe In "the End Of The World"? / Do You Belief In Wichcraft? / New In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.