Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? (43564 Views)

Who Has Successfully Written His N-health Test? / FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here / FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 04, 2016
The site is not going, not even staple as at yesterday, anybody with any idea? What are we going to do?

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 04, 2016
dancok:
The site is not going, not even staple as at yesterday, anybody with any idea? What are we going to do?

Same here bruv..maybe we should keep trying

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by ojuteola: 11:22am On Oct 04, 2016
same with me also. I thought I was the only one affected ...please let me know of any developments. thanks so much.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by samnuel(m): 11:26am On Oct 04, 2016
same there with me oooo, i did mine around 2am, after getting to the last page which is page 18 0f 18 to submit i was told network error.

5 Likes

Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by phygo89(m): 11:34am On Oct 04, 2016
[sup][/samnuel pls help i registered sucessfully with 4 different mail since yesterday till now I ave not received any mail from either of them. What should I do?
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 04, 2016
samnuel:
same there with me oooo, i did mine around 2am, after getting to the last page which is page 18 0f 18 to submit i was told network error.

Brother, pls is there anywhere in the form that request NYSC discharge number?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by Artistree: 12:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
ojuteola:
same with me also. I thought I was the only one affected ...please let me know of any developments. thanks so much.
Please help me with the link, thank you plenty.
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by naijamyland: 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
arowtop:

Brother, pls is there anywhere in the form that request NYSC discharge number?

Yes
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
naijamyland:

Yes
okay..... Thanks and I need job badly now

1 Like

Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by rileyy(m): 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
Na to submitt now be palava, got to stage 18/18. Guess work is still in progress to stabilized the domain. Patience guys
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by praxs(m): 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
I was told to do it manually. What are the documents required to be uploaded please?

1 Like

Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by hizaya61(m): 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
pls i need the website ?
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by doctorbabs(m): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
use Google chrome browser
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by Barselonia(m): 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
Na error,.......for over somedays now.. ....site maintenance
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by OgidiOlu3(m): 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
The website's developers are scammers. Imagine how much of tax payers' money they must have collected angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by jaymejate: 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
What's FCSC?
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by Barselonia(m): 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
jaymejate:
What's FCSC?
Federal civil service commission

4 Likes

Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
This country wicked sha...how do you expect one to fill a form from 1- 18 on a shitty site.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by deebsman1(m): 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
Those guys and wayo wayo ehn, do you guys fink they don't know what they r doing by deliberately taking d site offline every now and then?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
I have
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by Pinkieblue(f): 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
I have not even started the process..... Please when is the application ending

1 Like

Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by Bizibi(m): 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2016
Only very few will get employed..... you go shock when u see list from....

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2016
At the end of everything na those bokoharam prisoners wey buhari just release from prison go get most slots like CJTF.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by adeblezen: 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
U can't believe it.....the site is get more worst anytime they claim they are carrying out maintenance on it......Makes me think this people are just playing with us.......they could have taken those they wanna take....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by adeblezen: 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
U can't believe it.....the site is get more worst anytime they claim they are carrying out maintenance on it......Makes me think this people are just playing with us.......they could have taken those they wanna take......Its unfortunately...,.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
rileyy:
Na to submitt now be palava, got to stage 18/18. Guess work is still in progress to stabilized the domain. Patience guys
You must be a very patient dude.

5 Likes

Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
Of all the recruitment into public sector under pmb,tell me which one is done by merit?Buhari is another word for scam.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by adeblezen: 5:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I have
How,?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by StarPlayer: 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
I don't think any body has successfully filled that form and submitted. I think its deliberate so that they can hand pick people they want to employ, if at all they haven't done that already

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by NextGovernor(m): 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
adeblezen:
U can't believe it.....the site is get more worst anytime they claim they are carrying out maintenance on it......Makes me think this people are just playing with us.......they could have taken those they wanna take......Its unfortunately...,.

Are you a graduate? What is the meaning of "more worst" ? Next time remove that "more" becos is of no use since u have used "worst"

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by semasir: 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
That portal is as good as useless...... How can one not even successfully submit an application let alone 2 or more since it was launched?

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by Annie2059: 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2016
success kor .. those fg scammers, form I never see, let alone to fill, talk more of to submit.... hmm

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? / Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It / Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.