Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? (43589 Views)

Who Has Successfully Written His N-health Test? / FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here / FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by teawhy2788(m): 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
hoodmenconcept:
I have submitted mine successfully and I don't have any issue. I even take my time to edit my profile twice before i later submitted, though, it was around 2 days after the announcement date and i did it the middle of the night.
You can try it in the middle of the night.
Best of luck to us
Thanks.

Pls,did u do it on phone? Then,wht are d required documents that need to scan and upload?
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by blackpanda: 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
Una no hear say na fake abi. Keep jonzing! grin
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by Paretomaster(m): 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
iyke926:

You must be a very patient dude.

I got to that stage like 7 times, only for it to refuse to submit.......i finally gave up....till further notice.
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by olaoye15(m): 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2016
blackstreak:
I was able to complete it back in September around 8pm...

Had the same issue

Got frustrated slept, woke around 4am kept retrying

Till it went through

Got the successful submission mail almost 2 days later

What page showed up when you completed the application.
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by olaoye15(m): 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2016
klap4gbens:
just keep trying....the site is seriously misbehaving ... i successfully submitted three applications about a week ago and i have got an e-mail confirming my application.

What page poped up After the declaration page? How long did it takes them to send you and acknowlegement mail. I submitted yesterday but did not receive any success message. I just want to Know if my application pulled through.
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by greggng: 7:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
phygo89:
[sup][/samnuel pls help i registered sucessfully with 4 different mail since yesterday till now I ave not received any mail from either of them. What should I do?

They re no longer sending activation email. Lots of people complained of not receiving it so they discarded the idea. If you ve registered, then login directly and apply
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
This is really so poor of the company in charge of the site.
I was able to submit after so many tries. It's well o.
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by hoodmenconcept(m): 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
teawhy2788:

Pls,did u do it on phone? Then,wht are d required documents that need to scan and upload?

I did it on my laptop with mozila web browser

You are not uploading any documents, only your ID number, certificates number(eg. WAEC, NECO, A LEVEL CERT., B.SC, M.SC and so on ) and other normal information about your family and your schools, then your experience.

That's all. about 18 pages.
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by mikhaillibran: 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2016
I have completed mine,it only takes patience and endurance,...all u nid to do is keep REFRESHING d page even when it says netwrk error,then it goes to d nxt page till u affurm and submit,then it prompts successful...a page wil tell U CAN VIEW,EDIT AND PRINT UR APPLICATION
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by project7(m): 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2016
This is very bad as far as software development best practices is concerned!
greggng:

They re no longer sending activation email. Lots of people complained of not receiving it so they discarded the idea. If you ve registered, then login directly and apply
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by Pinkieblue(f): 7:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
Rajosh:
31 october.
Thanks dear
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by phygo89(m): 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
greggng:

With which username and password?
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
This is a normal thing.
Back in 2009 when I repeatedly helped friends submit job applications I learned to steer clear of those which made applicants fill details on the site. Most of them either had closing times or were created shoddily. Imagine filling all the information already present on one's cv, told to submit the cv, a cover letter, nysc discharge letter, passport et al only for the website to finally give a 404 error when one hits submit. The worst part is pressing back on one's browser always brings up a fresh application form meaning a better part of the day is spent continuously engaging in a futile effort.
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by thomjoe(m): 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
By the grace of God, I've successfully submitted mine 2weeks ago!
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by thomjoe(m): 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2016
By the special grace of God, I've successfully submitted mine 2weeks. But it took 2days for them to send the link
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by DesChyko: 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2016
NextGovernor:

Are you a graduate? What is the meaning of "more worst" ? Next time remove that "more" becos is of no use since u have used "worst"

What your lecturer demands is copy and paste. Give it to them and you're well on your way to being a graduate.

The quality of the English language doesn't matter. Had this female acquaintance with grammar so bad she breaks her boyfriend's heart everytime she isn't speaking her local dialect, but she braved 2.1 in Geology and she knows her onions.
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by DesChyko: 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
hoodmenconcept:

I did it on my laptop with mozila web browser

You are not uploading any documents, only your ID number, certificates number(eg. WAEC, NECO, A LEVEL CERT., B.SC, M.SC and so on ) and other normal information about your family and your schools, then your experiencte.

That's all. about 18 pages.

What is ID number?
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by hoodmenconcept(m): 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
DesChyko:

What is ID number?

Are you kidding me! you dont know what an id number ?
thats serious
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by greggng: 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
phygo89:

With which username and password?

Ur users name should be the two names u used to register ur email. Example is ur name is ade John. And you ve adejohn@gmail.com. Then ur usersname should be adejohn. And ur password should be the password you used to register on the fcsc. Remember it might be different from the password of ur email. Again if u re the type that uses any name for email for example, lexone4love@gmail.com in this case ur usersname will be lexone4love
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by agent01(m): 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
Pls I'm unable to edit my document after submission. Are u experiencing such difficulty too?
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by DesChyko: 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
hoodmenconcept:

Are you kidding me! you dont know what an id number ?
thats serious

Okay.
Your response has been very helpful.
Thank You.
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by DesChyko: 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
Who can tell me what an ID number is?
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
you guys are even lucky imagine getting to page 18 nawa ooo. as 4 me imagine after registering wit my 2 email address yet till naw fcsc is yet to send a confirmation link to my mail and the worst b say if I try to dis email again d site will read email account already in use yet without confirming it I can't login to proceed my registration.

tired of killing my data cus I dnt understand dat site anymore
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by hoodmenconcept(m): 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2016
DesChyko:
Who can tell me what an ID number is?

Please be honest, are you telling me, you don't know what an ID number means or you are just pulling my leg ?

If you are pulling my leg, is left to you.

ID number is any of your national identity number (eg. driver license number, national passport number, National ID number, Voter's card number)
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by Barselonia(m): 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
Zeze06:
what's the difference between NIN and the Identification number on the national ID card??

Don't have idea on dat
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by Barselonia(m): 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
vectoh:
does it specificy any type of graduate to register or apply?...thanks
I think it depend on course.. ..it has different vacancy.. ..click d 1 pertaining to u
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by Timkush(m): 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
arowtop:
lolz..

Brother, pls is there anywhere in the form that request NYSC discharge number?
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by Babatall: 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2016
At the last stage which is page 18, I click on submitted, the next page that display is CHECK BY ON THE 3rd of October to Edit, Update your Application.
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by hoodmenconcept(m): 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
[quote author=Timkush post=49920964][/quote]

Yes
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
online portal formality, the more reason why registration and submission of the form is buggy. the people dat are getting the jobs have already been selected. biko make una move on.
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by Srallens(m): 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2016
NextGovernor:

Are you a graduate? What is the meaning of "more worst" ? Next time remove that "more" becos is of no use since u have used "worst"
. And must u ask dat silly question b4 u korect som1? "becos is..." or "becos it's.."?

1 Like

Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? / Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.