Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,049 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:35 PM

Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) (23587 Views)

Female Corper Goes Missing In Delta State. Photo / Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts / Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) by Ecosystem4u: 2:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
May this young vibrant corper not end in the hands of this cruel alien Yoruba ritualists. Amen!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) by coded06(m): 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2016
Keneking:
The young man was declared missing on September 21after he left his home in Abeokuta to board a night bus to Zamfara for his final clearance. shocked shocked shocked

Night bus cry

Yes night bus that what most people board including me. because the journey is 22hours
Re: Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) by symbianDON(m): 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
going by the report above, I really doubt he ever made it out of ibadan/oyo state.....I just feel he WOULD have sent a message/called someone that he had left the hold up and was already on his way to his station. could have been an accident, robbery gone bad or even kidnapping for rituals.....any how, I pray he is alive somewhere and makes it back to his folks in one piece.
Re: Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) by queenaisha(f): 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2016
Airoflaw:
missing corper
aww.handsome bobo...Oh God keep him safe!
Re: Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
MKO4ever:
Please I was just arrested by the VIO because of expired road worthiness and vehicle license,
They took over and drove my car to their office at Sura, Lagos Island
Presently, they have issued me a fine of N40,000.00 to pay into their First Bank Account
I have begged everyone in that office, but it seems they all have the same animal-heart
Can anyone help me with idea/suggestion of what to do?
I feel the N40,000.00 is too much and I'm just being cheated
Your a very unreasonable human being I swear. You committed and offence,you pleaded they didnt accept now you say they have animal heart.. I pray they even charged you more than that, you Sadist. angry
Re: Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) by jasysandra(f): 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
He will return home safe.

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) by jesusjewel1(f): 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
fortunateice:
My knees are on the ground and my face to the sky please lord intervene.

This is what you are supposed to say!
Be positive!!!!!!!
Re: Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
But honestly, corpers no dey hear word... They travel anyhow for flimsy excuses. Especially those serving up north.
I also served in Zamfara.. And we had this colleague that could or even did travel to Enugu all the way from Zamfara just to attend a wedding.. Haba

Everytime, our LGI and ZI always warn us about this.. But our people no dey hear word

I pray he is found safely..
Re: Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) by ifeomaekol(f): 7:35pm On Oct 04, 2016
God please, find him out wherever he may be intact----amen.
Re: Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) by Folzye(m): 7:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
jasysandra:
He will return home safe.
AMEN!!!!
Re: Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) by Boyooosa(m): 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
No! I did not see him o!

Re: Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) by kasson(m): 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2016
It well with you.
Re: Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) by Ybhdprince: 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
He will come back in JESUS name. Amen.. With GOD all things are possible...................
Re: Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) by resilient1: 9:22am On Oct 05, 2016
it is well

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Insurance For 35 Slain NYSC Members, Others / A thread for corpers posted to Cross river / Hoodlums Loot NYSC Camp In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.