Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Laurentia Laraba Mallam And Her Husband Kidnapped In Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Laurentia Laraba Mallam And Her Husband Kidnapped In Kaduna (16997 Views)

Chris Okey Enemuo Kidnapped In Anambra / Suspected Killers Of Olumide Odimayo Who Was Kidnapped In Ondo, Paraded. Photos / Kidnappers Has Released Former Minister Of Environment, Lawrencia Laraba Mallam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laurentia Laraba Mallam And Her Husband Kidnapped In Kaduna by Nathan2016: 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
The truth.. With the way this county is going... If things are not done soon... I pity the rich shaa
EMMYLBANKS:
:>is that a prophecy?
Re: Laurentia Laraba Mallam And Her Husband Kidnapped In Kaduna by johnsonjosbles(m): 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
EMMYLBANKS:
:>is that a prophecy?
is the truth of what is to come
Re: Laurentia Laraba Mallam And Her Husband Kidnapped In Kaduna by justmenoni: 2:35pm On Oct 04, 2016
misleading heading, op and mod, what do you guy's mean by Jonathan's ex-minister, is the minister not employed as a minister of the federal republic of nigeria?
Re: Laurentia Laraba Mallam And Her Husband Kidnapped In Kaduna by Jacko1(m): 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
You are not important to APC

No security force is gonna come for you sorry

We are in a partisan govt now

1 Like

Re: Laurentia Laraba Mallam And Her Husband Kidnapped In Kaduna by notoriousbabe: 2:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
Lala is not smiling o
Re: Laurentia Laraba Mallam And Her Husband Kidnapped In Kaduna by notoriousbabe: 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
Nathan2016:
The truth.. With the way this county is going... If things are not done soon... I pity the rich shaa
omo na dat one go be koko,na that time the country go sweet well well
Re: Laurentia Laraba Mallam And Her Husband Kidnapped In Kaduna by MadCow1: 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2016
I really hate this kidnapping of a thing.

My friends dad was found dead after they had collected ransom. Just this weekend, I learnt of another woman who was found dead after her kidnap.

But these Kidnappers should start going for these high profile targets and hopefully it would spur the government to act right with regards to security of Nigerians.
Re: Laurentia Laraba Mallam And Her Husband Kidnapped In Kaduna by ChrisEsq: 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
Now that its affecting the mighty, perhaps its ll end.
Re: Laurentia Laraba Mallam And Her Husband Kidnapped In Kaduna by dasparrow: 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
@Post

By God's special grace, she and her husband will be found safe and sound in Jesus Christ's name, Amen.
Re: Laurentia Laraba Mallam And Her Husband Kidnapped In Kaduna by dasparrow: 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2016
justmenoni:
misleading heading, op and mod, what do you guy's mean by Jonathan's ex-minister, is the minister not employed as a minister of the federal republic of nigeria?

She is not a minister anymore. She was minister of environment under Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: Laurentia Laraba Mallam And Her Husband Kidnapped In Kaduna by nuradeen011(m): 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
Alisegun:

https://thewhistler.ng/story/gunmen-kidnap-jonathan-s-ex-minister-laurentia-husband-in-kaduna
this kiddnapping things is making sense this daes i may consider it as enterpreneur
Re: Laurentia Laraba Mallam And Her Husband Kidnapped In Kaduna by anonimi: 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
ourema:
Even in the Northern part of Nigeria these things are happening it means it is no longer a regional thing

This must be a big fat LIE to tarnish the superlative security records of our very able Army General grin grin

egift:
[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CAwuEsjUQAA8eTD.jpg:large[/img]

This is a man who understands exactly what to do. Has a track record of victories. And has the political will to keep Nigerians safe across the Federation.

Kidnapper, Terrorists, Militants, Arm Rubbers, Criminals - find something legitimate to do with your life. The next President of Nigeria is NOT into Military-Costume-Wearing. He is a Retired Major General. Trained in Nigeria, India, United Kingdom and the United States. He is an over performer. He is not shy of the Facts. Our Senior Military Commanders will not eat Military budget and clean mouth under his watch.

Don't mind those that tell you that Nigeria Cannot be Changed. That things can't be better. They just want to keep looting. When they exhaust their lies, they will start mocking, insulting and posting cartoons.

While PDP are hoping to rig themselves in, Buhari and the entire APC team believe you have the capacity to elect Buhari with your votes alone. Let see who wins (PDP Rigging vs The Votes of the Masses).

This Change is Unstoppable. Sai Buhari. 5days to go!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laurentia Laraba Mallam And Her Husband Kidnapped In Kaduna by justmenoni: 2:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
was that the title? Jonathan's minister is different from minister under Jonathan, isn't it?
dasparrow:

She is not a minister anymore. She was minister of environment under Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: Laurentia Laraba Mallam And Her Husband Kidnapped In Kaduna by DonEvarest(m): 3:00pm On Oct 04, 2016
Dyt:
The time will come when the poor will have nothing to eat but only the rich

Remind me of whose quote that was mi Lady
Re: Laurentia Laraba Mallam And Her Husband Kidnapped In Kaduna by DonEvarest(m): 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hmmm. Nigeria is really in mess. Many say that though the kidnapping trend is bad, the perpetrators dish it out on the right people--- the ruling elites. But from the way I see this it would lead us to dead end. I fear for the probable inclusion of "KIDNAPPING COMPENSATION INFRASTRUCTURE" come our next national budget.
Re: Laurentia Laraba Mallam And Her Husband Kidnapped In Kaduna by Dyt(f): 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
DonEvarest:

Remind me of whose quote that was mi Lady

I can't remember but I have said that

undecided undecided
Re: Laurentia Laraba Mallam And Her Husband Kidnapped In Kaduna by CuteTj(m): 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
Zoharariel:
Way to go! By the time the legislators, governors & ministers are kidnapped atleast twice in a week, they will know how hungry & desperate Nigerians have become.
And after they finish kidnapping government officials and they have no one else to kidnap, then they will now start kidnapping you and I.
Re: Laurentia Laraba Mallam And Her Husband Kidnapped In Kaduna by saintkel(m): 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
bcomputer101:
is kidnapping now a business?
How much u go pay me make I kidnap Zahra Buhari for u.
Re: Laurentia Laraba Mallam And Her Husband Kidnapped In Kaduna by passionate88: 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2016
Dyt:
The time will come when the poor will have nothing to eat but only the rich
Buhari sef, where's the promised security? We have been scammed.
Re: Laurentia Laraba Mallam And Her Husband Kidnapped In Kaduna by Mufasa27(m): 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
Nothing good Comes out of the northern region of nigeria, if Dem nor kill, Dem go kidnap
Re: Laurentia Laraba Mallam And Her Husband Kidnapped In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
soberdrunk:
#10 million asking price' nah low budget kidnappers be this ooooo!!
t

They might end up collecting 1.5million
Re: Laurentia Laraba Mallam And Her Husband Kidnapped In Kaduna by moshould(m): 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
Let them pay!!! Naso dem want am, as dem no send d poor..
Re: Laurentia Laraba Mallam And Her Husband Kidnapped In Kaduna by xtivin(m): 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
Since they are rich they should learn to stay at home And enjoy the loot #OperationKidnap@Sight
Re: Laurentia Laraba Mallam And Her Husband Kidnapped In Kaduna by abdulmuqsit15(m): 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
shit
Re: Laurentia Laraba Mallam And Her Husband Kidnapped In Kaduna by hamdallah4u: 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
Nawa ooo....seems Nigerians have considered kidnapping as the way out now ....May God continue to be our Guide (Ameen)
Re: Laurentia Laraba Mallam And Her Husband Kidnapped In Kaduna by begwong: 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
Gheghen! The millions PDP gave you ma to share during 2015 Election that you hid, u will vomit it now biko.
Re: Laurentia Laraba Mallam And Her Husband Kidnapped In Kaduna by begwong: 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2016
Gheghen! The millions PDP gave you ma to share during 2015 Election that you hid, u will vomit it now biko.!
Re: Laurentia Laraba Mallam And Her Husband Kidnapped In Kaduna by datmayor1(m): 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
God help them...anyway 10mill is nufin to a past minister under jonathan regime.
Re: Laurentia Laraba Mallam And Her Husband Kidnapped In Kaduna by Boyooosa(m): 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
No! I did not see them o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akeredolu Holds Thanksgiving Service For Successful Inauguration / I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back / Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.