Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Tribunal Finds Orubebe Guilty, Seizes His Property In Asokoro, Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Finds Orubebe Guilty, Seizes His Property In Asokoro, Abuja (25411 Views)

"Fresh PDP, PDP First": Photo Of The New Factional PDP Secretariat In Asokoro / Diplomat Breaks Traffic Rules In Asokoro, Abuja & Said This.. PICS / Efcc Stormed My Street In Asokoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Finds Orubebe Guilty, Seizes His Property In Asokoro, Abuja by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
kropotkin2:
Unfortunately the CCT has no power to jail anyone, it can only seize property illegally acquired and recommend criminal prosecution. All the same its a good start

And besides, this comes with with ban on contesting for future political office.

This is the real poison pill. Why?

Politicians are gamblers they can absorb losses ( even of expensive property) and still come back; but ban them from the table, and they go into melt down.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Finds Orubebe Guilty, Seizes His Property In Asokoro, Abuja by dopeviking(m): 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2016
[size=16pt]WE WE not tek it[/size]

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Finds Orubebe Guilty, Seizes His Property In Asokoro, Abuja by moshould(m): 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
Witch hunting toh badt!!

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Finds Orubebe Guilty, Seizes His Property In Asokoro, Abuja by Coldfeets: 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
So what happens next?

Will someone go to jail now?

Or will it the usual Naija go-and-sin no more pattern?

Buhari, answer me!!!
Re: Tribunal Finds Orubebe Guilty, Seizes His Property In Asokoro, Abuja by mikkypel(m): 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
PASTOR ORUBEBE

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Finds Orubebe Guilty, Seizes His Property In Asokoro, Abuja by rickyjoe(m): 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
bcomputer101:
Welcome to KUJE PRISON

Read well before commenting!!!! grin
Re: Tribunal Finds Orubebe Guilty, Seizes His Property In Asokoro, Abuja by cyprex: 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
Orubebe Concluded.
Others to follow.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Finds Orubebe Guilty, Seizes His Property In Asokoro, Abuja by Abcka811: 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
kropotkin2:
Excellent! Now where are those lovers of corruption to go and 'unseize' the property and return it to him? IPOB clowns
When I checked that convicted person, he is from the defenceless region. He is from the region without any saviour. He belongs to the 5% region and the minority zone. When I checked Dogora, the senate president etc, they are very good people. May God punish this country.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Finds Orubebe Guilty, Seizes His Property In Asokoro, Abuja by Izonpikin: 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
Abcka811:
When I checked that convicted person, he is from the defenceless region. He is from the region without any saviour. He belongs to the 5% region and the minority zone. When I checked Dogora, the senate president etc, they are very good people. May God punish this country.
e dey punish the country already... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Finds Orubebe Guilty, Seizes His Property In Asokoro, Abuja by Abcka811: 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2016
kropotkin2:
So sayeth a lover of corruption and Niger delta terrorists. The futures of some of your Niger delta children were tied up on that piece of land you know?
Nor be your fault. Na the oyibo wey join the Fulani oppressors, quota president etc to other I dey blame. I have checked. Orubebe was not the first to be tried by cct yet he is the firat to be convicted. I check again, Orubebe is of the 5%, minority, without saviour, as well as defenceless. The third time I checked. dogora, Saraki, senate president are very good people. There is God ooooo.
Re: Tribunal Finds Orubebe Guilty, Seizes His Property In Asokoro, Abuja by zakimon: 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
Our 'self righteousness" is alarming.
What was his crime?
Not declearing a property he had before entering government.
His defense?
He had sold the property before he took up public service.

So what is with those calling him a thief?

Did he steal ur money to build / buy the house?

Most of us have "sufferhead" mentality
Re: Tribunal Finds Orubebe Guilty, Seizes His Property In Asokoro, Abuja by ensamy(m): 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
witch hunting because of his act on the day jega declared Buhari winner.
Northern agenda in play.
Re: Tribunal Finds Orubebe Guilty, Seizes His Property In Asokoro, Abuja by Adeiza100(m): 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
I am so happy about this development
Re: Tribunal Finds Orubebe Guilty, Seizes His Property In Asokoro, Abuja by danty001: 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hmmm orubebe, look at the mess u hav gotten yourself into
Re: Tribunal Finds Orubebe Guilty, Seizes His Property In Asokoro, Abuja by brojoshua: 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
How many years will he spend in prison and are they just letting them all go for free who were corrupt and looted Nigerian's money. Only a corrupt government and nation will do things like that because there is no will power to imprison the executive and honorable criminals in the country but only the common criminals
Re: Tribunal Finds Orubebe Guilty, Seizes His Property In Asokoro, Abuja by gabe: 11:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
orubebe claimed to have sold the property before becoming minister. how do u declare what you have sold bikonu?
Re: Tribunal Finds Orubebe Guilty, Seizes His Property In Asokoro, Abuja by mikovo2002(m): 4:01am On Oct 05, 2016
why not EFCC. do you remember him? the man that wanted to disturb the 2015 presidencial result annocement.
Re: Tribunal Finds Orubebe Guilty, Seizes His Property In Asokoro, Abuja by 400billionman: 5:56am On Oct 05, 2016
seunmsg:

He was not sentenced to prison. He will only forfeit the property to the federal government.

Because he is a rich man. If nah poor man now, 7 years in kuje prison sure..

Danladi could not sentence Tinibi to forfeit any thing to federal govt.

Orubebe was even sentenced because he is PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Okowa (Photos) / Dansuki House Arrest: DSS Releases Statement / ADP Candidate Gbadamosi Steals Show As Lagos Governorship Candidates Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.