Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Recruitment For Bank Teller Operators At Standard Chartered Bank. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment For Bank Teller Operators At Standard Chartered Bank. (2878 Views)

Bank Teller Operators Recruitment At UBA PLC. / Bank Teller / Recruitment For Bank Teller Operators. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Recruitment For Bank Teller Operators At Standard Chartered Bank. by Remnita(f): 12:18pm On Oct 04, 2016
Standard Chartered Bank,a leading international,offerimg exciting and challenging international career opportunities.

Recruitment is ongoing forr Bank Teller Operators. (October 2016)

Salary is 70,000 Naira Monthly.

Duties:

Completing safe dey, box procedures,reconciliation drawer by proving cash transactions; counting and packaging cash.

Provide account services to customers by receiving deposits,loan payments,cashing checks,issuing savings and withdrawals.

see full job details, qualifications and on how to apply here⬇

http://www.reddnut.com/2016/10/bank-teller-operators-needed-at.html

cc

mynd44

source: www.reddnut.com
Re: Recruitment For Bank Teller Operators At Standard Chartered Bank. by Hiploko(m): 12:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
Remnita:
Standard Chartered Bank,a leading international,offerimg exciting and challenging international career opportunities.

Recruitment is ongoing forr Bank Teller Operators. (October 2016)

Salary is 70,000 Naira Monthly.

Duties:

Completing safe dey, box procedures,reconciliation drawer by proving cash transactions; counting and packaging cash.

Provide account services to customers by receiving deposits,loan payments,cashing checks,issuing savings and withdrawals.

see full job details, qualifications and on how to apply here⬇

http://www.reddnut.com/2016/10/bank-teller-operators-needed-at.html

cc

mynd44

source: www.reddnut.com
Standard chartered using a gmail account. Haba!
Re: Recruitment For Bank Teller Operators At Standard Chartered Bank. by queenex(f): 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hmmmm.....
Re: Recruitment For Bank Teller Operators At Standard Chartered Bank. by Remnita(f): 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
@Hipokolo Did you get the message clear,not Standard Chartered itself,but the HR @standardcharteredresources which are the head of the recruitment process. Try and understand a word before conclusions.. Thank you.
Re: Recruitment For Bank Teller Operators At Standard Chartered Bank. by queenex(f): 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
Remnita:
@Hipokolo Did you get the message clear,not Standard Chartered itself,but the HR @standardcharteredresources which are the head of the recruitment process. Try and understand a word before conclusions.. Thank you.
The email addy I saw is @ gmail.com
Re: Recruitment For Bank Teller Operators At Standard Chartered Bank. by sabichele: 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
Remnita, Remnita, Remnita....how many times did i call you? After heartlessly convincing some gullible applicants to go to V.I for an allege GTB job, you are here at it again with another questionable vacancy! Haba! wetin we do you? angry Abi you think say the money for gari and sugar is enough for such purposeless expedition angry? Oga Madam, take time o

1 Like

Re: Recruitment For Bank Teller Operators At Standard Chartered Bank. by Hiploko(m): 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
Remnita:
bursted... You are not a smart scammer! Try harder next time
Re: Recruitment For Bank Teller Operators At Standard Chartered Bank. by CuteMorriz: 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2016
Remnita:
Funny...this was direct from Standard Chartered.. I wonder what is your problem. @Hiploko...what exactly is your problem..certified scammer. you kept saying u saw Gmail..well that is our it was sent to our e-mail from the Human Resources management... so who are you to question their authority....*attention seeker..have a nice day!
You again? You go still collect slap...but wait why are you deceiving people? Davide470 please I will want you to verify her joblink for once especially this particular one so that she can be banned from posting job vacancies on this section. I had a first hand experience from one of remnita job posting for an experience hire and GNLD no let me rest (I knew it was from her link). Pls davide470 others may fall prey and use their hard earned money on futility....
queenex:
The email addy I saw is @ gmail.com
sabichele:
Remnita, Remnita, Remnita....how many times did i call you? After heartlessly convincing some gullible applicants to go to V.I for an allege GTB job, you are here at it again with another questionable vacancy! Haba! wetin we do you? angry Abi you think say the money for gari and sugar is enough for such purposeless expedition angry? Oga Madam, take time o
Zirah:
Enough of your nonsense. @Hipokolo outed you and your fake vacancy yet you're defending.
Re: Recruitment For Bank Teller Operators At Standard Chartered Bank. by Remnita(f): 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2016
Well concerning the GTB call centre job..we saw it virtual on every blog posts... we also posted it which was meant for the shortlisted candidates to come for the interview.. immediately we heard it was not real,we had to bring it down,while most blogs even still had it on their posts till today..so I kept wondering why people kept saying after we posted a scam job. We get most of our job details from the company vacancy letters itself,all we have to do is to post after confirmation..It is just a matter of understanding not misquoting people and keep saying 'you are a scam..a scammer will always ask you for money and more money.
That is one thing we don't do. Like i said earlier it is a matter of understanding, if you find any article unduly insipid you can kindly send us an email. not bugging and discouraging our efforts.. it is really saddening, Get your confirmation right before you start pointing fingers. Thank you.
Re: Recruitment For Bank Teller Operators At Standard Chartered Bank. by Hiploko(m): 5:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
Remnita:
Well concerning the GTB call centre job..we saw it virtual on every blog posts... we also posted it which was meant for the shortlisted candidates to come for the interview.. immediately we heard it was not real,we had to bring it down,while most blogs even still had it on their posts till today..so I kept wondering why people kept saying after we posted a scam job. We get most of our job details from the company vacancy letters itself,all we have to do is to post after confirmation..It is just a matter of understanding not misquoting people and keep saying 'you are a scam..a scammer will always ask you for money and more money.
That is one thing we don't do. Like i said earlier it is a matter of understanding, if you find any article unduly insipid you can kindly send us an email. not bugging and discouraging our efforts.. it is really saddening, Get your confirmation right before you start pointing fingers. Thank you.
my dear,stop arguing. Standard chartered is tooooo big to be using gmail for recruitment. It is better an outsourcing company is the one doing it than to have them use gmail... Haba! Does it add up?

1 Like

Re: Recruitment For Bank Teller Operators At Standard Chartered Bank. by davide470(m): 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
Remnita,

The screenshot below is from your website with the highlighted email clearly NOT STANDARD CHARTERED email. (Applications are done through their recruitment website)

You need to verify the jobs you are posting on the Jobs/Vacancies Section, as we take things like this very very serious.

This is the reason for your ban.

Cheers.

7 Likes

(1)

The New Way Company Advertise Vacant Positions (photos) / WAEC Co-ordination 2023 / Virgin Needs U!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.