Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Share My Dream - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Share My Dream (1068 Views)

Forget Hollywood,my Dream Is To Be A Writer In Nollywood! / Does Any1 Share My Passion 4 Antonio Banderas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share My Dream by Orikinla(m): 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2006
If you share my dream to make an independent film, then let me share my genius with you. Just follow my direction.

I can help you do the following:

Become A Stand-Up Comedian

Design A Clothing Line

Make A Living From My Music

Make A Documentary

Dance Like A Pro

Exhibit My Art In A Museum

Sofia is SVP Feature Film for Sony BMG Music Entertainment, a division she started in August ’05. She has just produced “Reggaeton” together with Jennifer Lopez and acquired the rights to “Ghosts of Cite Soleil” produced by Wyclef Jean which just debuted at Telluride and the Toronto International Film Festival. She is currently developing and producing films integrating music and musical acts. Prior to this post she was Head of East Coast Production for Ed Pressman and John Schmidt’s ContentFilm where she oversaw all aspects of development and production and amongst others produced “The King” starring Gael Garcia Bernal and William Hurt, which premiered in the official selection (Un Certain Regard) of the Cannes Film Festival in ‘05.

A native of Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Sofia graduated Cum Laude from New York University’s Tisch School Of The Arts with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Film and Television.

Go and see [url=http://www.mydream.tv/dream_category.php?dc=8f14e45fceea167a5a36dedd4bea2543&sReferrer=182336|undefined|65357051|19509704]My Dream[/url] and join me now.

(1) (Reply)

Chance To 'Marry An Average Joe' On Screen / Are Ibo, Yoruba, Ibibio Girls Prettier Than One Another? / Nollywood Reloaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.