Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,739 members, 7,809,831 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

I Need To Start My Own Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need To Start My Own Family (1123 Views)

World’s 1st Robot Citizen Wants Her Own Family, Career & AI ‘superpowers’ / Facts About Your Own Family. / You Are Old Enough To Start Your Own Family If You Use This As A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Start My Own Family by Horlahmah(m): 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2016
My father became my father at this present age of mine and I'm his third. Presently I'm yet to even think of getting married due to poor and very low income. I am highly worried. I need help. I want to be more responsible. I need a good job so that I can start a new life. I need a family of my own.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Start My Own Family by abimbawealth(f): 12:50pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hmmmm...continue being hardworking, it will happen...
Re: I Need To Start My Own Family by sekundosekundo: 1:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
Where do you stay, how much do you make monthly or do you hv a steady income.
Re: I Need To Start My Own Family by Ranchhoddas: 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
The world is changing rapidly. Having a family is no longer as razz as it once was. You should not put unnecessary pressure on yourself. Personally I won't even think of starting a family until I am fully ready (House, car(s), healthy bank account etc) and I don't even have a job yet.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Start My Own Family by Horlahmah(m): 6:51am On Oct 05, 2016
sekundosekundo:
Where do you stay, how much do you make monthly or do you hv a steady income.

Thanks for you interest in my issue.
I stay in Ogbomoso, I make approximately 15k per month not steady and even all go on upkeep and food.
Re: I Need To Start My Own Family by Horlahmah(m): 9:02am On Oct 05, 2016
abimbawealth:
Hmmmm...continue being hardworking, it will happen...

I keep going anyway
Re: I Need To Start My Own Family by nnamdibig(m): 9:32am On Oct 05, 2016
OP,
Don't worry yourself much. Yes your father might have married at your present age. That generation of your father are the real problem of this our country. When they are at your age, things were very rosy. Most went to school free(with free meals at school), they had the best things life could offer then, but when they took over, they turned this country into something else. Looting, armed robbery, cultism all came with their generation.
Dust yourself up and keep pushing. Until we the young generation take the bull by the horn, that generation will leave us with nothing but more mystery and pain.
The generation before them gave them all they want in life. But they failed to transmit such to the generation they are leaving behind.
Re: I Need To Start My Own Family by Chubhie: 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
Horlahmah:

Thanks for you interest in my issue.
I stay in Ogbomoso, I make approximately 15k per month not steady and even all go on upkeep and food.
You need discipline,self motivation and sacrifice to attain your desire of having a family.

You must cut cost from upkeep and food and save atleast 5k monthly.

Play to your advantage. Go to the interiors of Ogbomoso and negotiate/bargain with farmers and take their farm produce to the cities like ibadan ogun and Lagos and sell for profits.

You can make down payments from the 5k monthly you shall henceforth save.

Ojiuzor kalu started with transporting Palm oil from the east to north and dry fish from north to east.

All things are possible if you can think outside of your box,stay disciplined and never think of what people may think of you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

This Japanese Couple Has Mixed 37 Years,love And Style Into These Amazing Photos / I Love My Husband, I Don't Care If People Stare At Us - RCCG Pastor's Wife / As A Woman, These Are 5 Reasons You Must Have And Wear High Heels!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.