Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai (42794 Views)

Arewa Consultative Forum Gives Conditions For Restructuring Of Nigeria / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Presidency Plotting To Scheme Tinubu Out Of APC Hierarchy – Yakasai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by Diademk07: 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
AgentOrange:

Don't you have shame

Because of fulani now you now answer names like kazeem , saeedi, basiratu! Lolzzzz grin grin grin grin

minority ijaws have been going about raping your wives and mothers but y'll fled like the cowards you are. cheesy cheesy

The fulani have taken ilorin, they are threatening to take Offa and they have said that they need Lagos too. cool

Are there Fulanis in the Turkey, Arabs nations etc where there are emirate rulership? Let me also point to your dumb brain that there are names like Kazeem, Kudirat at Osun and Ibadan where there are no emirate rulership?
Your post already confirmed that there's a dumb trait in every Igbos!

That said, let me reiterate that you do not concern yourself with our issue because it's not as dire as the massacre going on in Enugu and Agunleri where every ibo heads are gathered as trophies! grin

1 Like

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by zanebaddo(m): 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
Bunch of mad youths.. I dont blame you lots.. idiots yet again cursing away their generations..

I never see one day for news or for my street say two nairalanders meet for one bustop come fight destroy many things because of tribalism... Na to come online de blow grammer de curse una selves.. Fools
Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by AgentOrange: 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2016
Diademk07:

Are there Fulanis in the Turkey, Arabs nations etc where there are emirate rulership? Let me also point to your dumb brain that there are names like Kazeem, Kudirat at Osun and Ibadan where there are no emirate rulership?
Your post already confirmed that there's a dumb trait in every Igbos!

That said, let me reiterate that you do not concern yourself with our issue because it's not as dire as the massacre going on in Enugu and Agunleri where every ibo heads are gathered as trophies! grin

last time I checked the fulanis also kill yorubas, destroy their farmlands, kidnap important personalities and rape their women. grin grin grin

Even minority ijaws have decided to have their own shares where your wives were used as trophies and awrds. cheesy cheesy cheesy

The fulanis are even going for newly wedded brides in yoruba land. grin grin grin

Let me remind you of the pronouncement of one of your Fulani masters, Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo:

"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran..."
Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by urbanmonk: 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
Chai. When will the sophisticated tribe have common sense? Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by Diademk07: 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
AgentOrange:

last time I checked the fulanis also kill yorubas, destroy their farmlands, kidnap important personalities and rape their women. grin grin grin

Even minority ijaws have decided to have their own shares where your wives were used as trophies and awrds. cheesy cheesy cheesy

The fulanis are even going for newly wedded brides in yoruba land. grin grin grin

Let me remind you of the pronouncement of one of your Fulani masters, Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo:

"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran..."

Lmao!

After you've saved your folks from their anguish at the hands of Fulani and Igalas in Enugu, Imo and Agunleri, then you can start talking about us.. cheesy grin

I'm not interested in your concocted moonlight tales because I know that you people have it worst than us!
Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by JimiOgunlola: 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
We yorubas have been hammered again. God why you do us like this?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by AgentOrange: 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
Diademk07:

Lmao!

After you've saved your folks from their anguish at the hands of Fulani and Igalas in Enugu, Imo and Agunleri, then you can start talking about us.. cheesy grin

I'm not interested in your concocted moonlight tales because I know that you people have it worst than us!

When will you take back yorubaland of ilorin from the fulani?

There is no emir on Igbo soil anywhere but an emir is sitting on yoruba soil instead of an oba. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You can alwasys see we have it worse than you to console yourself but we know what is on ground.

yorubas are eternal slaves to the fulani - Olu Falae

The fulani are first class citizens - Wole Soyinka. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by AgentOrange: 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
JimiOgunlola:
We yorubas have been hammered again. God why you do us like this?!

Honestly yorubas should pray not to come to this world again as yorubas from soka. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
Afonjas, your real enemy lies in the North.... wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by Diademk07: 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
AgentOrange:

When will you take back yorubaland of ilorin from the fulani?

There is no emir on Igbo soil anywhere but an emir is sitting on yoruba soil instead of an oba. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You can alwasys see we have it worse than you to console yourself but we know what is on ground.

yorubas are eternal slaves to the fulani - Olu Falae

The fulani are first class citizens - Wole Soyinka. cool

Fulani have always been one the minority settlers in Ilorin before Ilorin was even liberated from Oyo empire, in the same way you have the Igala folks with you in Anambra and Abia. However, the difference is we are not being massacred unlike how the Igalas often ransack every ibo heads in agunleri!
Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by cindyrocks(f): 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
Awwwww! My Jagagban!
dadabashua1:
you know they say in politics no permanent friend or enemy only permanent interest. so even though he helped them may b they feel his plans and actions will go against their own interest.
Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
Diademk07:

Fulani have always been one the minority settlers in Ilorin before Ilorin was even liberated from Oyo empire, in the same way you have the Igala folks with you in Anambra and Abia. However, the difference is we are not being massacred unlike how the Igalas often ransack every ibo heads in agunleri!
Which Igala in Anambra and Abia. Dude, imakwa ifi'nako? eb like say you forget your brain for toilet. Any Igala in Anambra or Abia is a settler. Inugo. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by AgentOrange: 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
Diademk07:

My friend shut up and stop pouring me smelly spit. Do you know the number of yorubas massacred alongside your afonja before the fulani took over your land and installed their emir? fulani is minority but their have the traditional title in their favour. there is no Igala king anywhere on Igbo soil or fulani.

minority ijwas have been using you as hunting game while you cowards hid under your bed bug infested beds without shame. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by Diademk07: 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
AgentOrange:

My friend shut up and stop pouring me smelly spit. Do you know the number of yorubas massacred alongside your afonja before the fulani took over your land and installed their emir? fulani is minority but their have the traditional title in their favour. there is no Igala king anywhere on Igbo soil or fulani.

minority ijwas have been using you as hunting game while you cowards hid under your bed bug infested beds without shame. grin grin grin

No one was massacred, only Afonja who was a general was having it out with Alimi and his armies!

That's a lot different from parasitic landlocked folks getting their head chopped off by igalas in Aguleri! grin hian!
Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by AgentOrange: 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
Diademk07:

No one was massacred, only Afonja who was a general was having it out with Alimi and his armies!

That's a lot different from parasitic landlocked folks getting your head chopped off by igalas in Aguleri! grin hian!

Just like the ijaws were chopping off your heads for sports in ikorodu and ogun states and donating kaikain sperm to your wives and mothers. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by Diademk07: 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
AgentOrange:

Just like the ijaws were chopping off your heads for sports in ikorodu and ogun states and donating kaikain sperm to your wives and mothers. cheesy cheesy

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/fear-ropc-attack-ijaws-flee-lagos-ogun-states/
http://punchng.com/ijaws-not-behind-violent-attacks-lagos-ogun-iyc/

LOL! You can see that it was the Ijaws who flee Ogun! They were even begging us to let us know that they weren't the one behind the attack because they know Ogun and Ondo suffers no prisoners!

We aint cowardly kwarshiokors like you land-locked folks who gets beheaded everyday in your region yet cowered like the sisies you are! grin grin
Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by AgentOrange: 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
Diademk07:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/fear-ropc-attack-ijaws-flee-lagos-ogun-states/
http://punchng.com/ijaws-not-behind-violent-attacks-lagos-ogun-iyc/

LOL! You can see that it was the Ijaws who flee Ogun! They were even begging us to let us know that they weren't the one behind the attack because they know Ogun and Ondo suffers no prisoners!

We aint cowardly kwarshiokors like you land-locked folks who gets beheaded everyday in your region yet cowered like the sisies you are! grin grin

You know dey shame?

Where were you all cowards when they were pounding and dealing with you?

After the military had come to do the hard work the shameless yoruba vultures all appeared from nowhere saying they wanted to change into snakes and lions just to fight kain kain drinking ijaws. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chai!

The Igbos fought with Nigeria for 3 years with bolt action riffles and nobody turned to tigers. grin grin grin

Truly you have no shame I swear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by Diademk07: 3:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
AgentOrange:

You know dey shame?

Where were you all cowards when they were pounding and dealing with you?

After the military had come to do the hard work the shameless yoruba vultures all appeared from nowhere saying they wanted to change into snakes and lions just to fight kain kain drinking ijaws. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chai!

The Igbos fought with Nigeria for 3 years with bolt action riffles and nobody turned to tigers. grin grin grin

Truly you have no shame I swear.

The war didn't even last a month as soon as the intelligent Awolowo provided his genius input. Everyone were waiting for the transgender Ojukwu to surrender after his riff raff but when he failed to do that, it didn't even take a month before you eediots were crushed as soon as we meant business! grin

That said, The Ijaws came in the night! They couldn't have done what thy did in the broad day light or in our face!
Let me point to you that Ondo and Ogun folks are not even sane people!
Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by Shym3xx: 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
nisai:
You have spoken well. May you live to say another fact.

Lol. We just gotta keep telling Yorubas the truth. grin

Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by AgentOrange: 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
Diademk07:

The war didn't even last a month as soon as the intelligent Awolowo provided his genius input. Everyone were waiting for the transgender Ojukwu to surrender after his riff raff but when he failed to do that, it didn't even take a month before you eediots were crushed as soon as we meant business! grin

That said, The Ijaws came in the night! They couldn't have done what thy did in the broad day light or in our face!
Let me point to you that Ondo and Ogun folks are not even sane people!

We fought the Nigerian military largely armed with bolt action rifles with endless supplies of heavy weaponry and mobile armour yet we killed more Nigerian soldiers than they did our own.

The ijaws operated for months. I have friends living around those arear. Most yorubas fled their homes for safty. For months, yorubas could do nothing not even the useless OPC only to come around vbeating their rusty shests after the military had done the work. grin

Your ratak master decided to ask that our children and women be starved which is why he ended up commiting suicide.

1 Like

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by Shym3xx: 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
nisai:
Who are the we? Speak for urself pls. grin

Lol. These fools always like saying "we", while running around betraying one another with that two-faced snakey trait. Even on NL, the "we" also used their snakey trait to destroy a thread created for Yoruba commonwealth. And they stay hating on Ijebus. So, I don't know where the idiot got "we" from. I guess his "we" is interchangeable with the snakey Yoruba people who're comfortable being slaves to the Northern cow jockeys. grin

2 Likes

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by Blue3k(m): 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
AgentOrange:

We fought the Nigerian military largely armed with bolt action rifles with endless supplies of heavy weaponry and mobile armour yet we killed more Nigerian soldiers than they did our own.

The ijaws operated for months. I have friends living around those arear. Most yorubas fled their homes for safty. For months, yorubas could do nothing not even the useless OPC only to come around vbeating their rusty shests after the military had done the work. grin

Your ratak master decided to ask that our children and women be starved which is why he ended up commiting suicide.

Don't forget they used starvation blockade to win. Mass punishment on civilian population.
Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by Diademk07: 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
AgentOrange:

LOL! Moonlight tales from inconsequential land locked eediot! Why won't you have a phantom friend? Lmao. The facts up there showed Ijaw fleeing and denying upadan!

Ibo didn't even fight any war.. It was just chestbeating chicken fight and attacking unharmed civilians. The moment we meant business, it didn't take a month before your transgender king fled like the clown he is while his dumb folks surrendered! grin
Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by AgentOrange: 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
Diademk07:

LOL! Moonlight tales from inconsequential land locked eediot! Why won't you have a phantom friend? Lmao. The facts up there showed Ijaw fleeing and denying upadan!

Ibo didn't even fight any war.. It was just chestbeating chicken fight and attacking unharmed civilians. The moment we meant business, it didn't take a month before your transgender king fled like the clown he is while his dumb folks surrendered! grin

I don;t expect a cursed animal from soka to know how much we fought.

Go and read of what we did to the Nigerian saide at Abagana. Go and read about the abagana disaster.

Even adekunles 3rd marine commando was reduced to almost 1/3 before he could even commence operation OAU for which it was formed. At some point he had to radio Lagos for help and reenforcement.

You didn't mean business yet you had to resort to starvation to end the war. cheesy cheesy

Shameless animal.

1 Like

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by obaaderemi: 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
Diademk07:

That's a lot different from parasitic landlocked folks getting their head chopped off by igalas in Aguleri! grin hian!
When u reply these people,u become like them.they have no sense of history.they are in the mud and we only pull u there to get u dirty.ignore them.he is talking about a massacre that never happened in ilorin and forgetting the genocide in biafra at the hands of hausas,yorubas and ijaws.and they are still forced to live with their enemies all over the place.they are in pain.the injuries u cant see hurt more than the one u can see and treat.u need to understand where they,re coming from and stop replying them.
Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by Diademk07: 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
AgentOrange:

I don;t expect a cursed animal from soka to know how much we fought.

Go and read of what we did to the Nigerian saide at Abagana. Go and read about the abagana disaster.

Even adekunles 3rd marine commando was reduced to almost 1/3 before he could even commence operation OAU for which it was formed. At some point he had to radio Lagos for help and reenforcement.

You didn't mean business yet you had to resort to starvation to end the war. cheesy cheesy

Shameless animal.

It was Ojukwu who resorted to starvation. Food relief were constantly sent to the civilians but the food were constantly hijacked to feed his soldiers! Then, Awolowo made a decision and opined that we can't continue to feed the enemy because that will prolong the fight and the civilians were already suffering from the lack of food and will continue to be. Hence, the food relief was completely stopped while the war had to be intensified so that we can end it quick..

At the end of the day, the transgender man had no option than to flee. Why didn't any of the biafran soldiers suffer from Kwarshiokor at the time they surrendered? They all looked well fed and nourished but their folks bore the whole brunts of starvation. Talk about your selfish leaders and leave us alone

1 Like

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by kamalcole3000: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
What is this nonentity semi literate Fulani herdsmen saying?

The West clamour for restructuring is based on their progressive ideals.
What wrong in a Yoruba man aspiring for the highest office in the land?

For all the years Fulani's have held power,how has it benefitted the majority Fulani's?last time i checked they and their descendants are still the most impoverished people on earth.
Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by rlauncher(m): 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2016
KwaraRat:

The north is firmly in control of the Federal govt.

Something the Yoruba elite have been craving for since 1953 but have never smelt.

Forget Obasanjo presidency. That one was an army arrangement and not a yoruba affair.

Tinubu and co thought they could outsmart buhari but who is the fool now?

Inferiority complex and slavery mentality are what makes people think that they are less than who they really are because somebody from an ethnic group other than their own is the president.

Get your mind renewed.
Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by rlauncher(m): 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
crimeboss:
for all the yorubas that are supporting the fulani/hausa oligarchs a statement av been made on ur behalf by yakassai, and it's a clear indication of what their positions are with we yorubas, that are only pretenders with sole aim of exploiting us to their own benefits, one Nigeria only exist to the north when are they are bleeding u dry, since that's their mode of operation from our time of independence, but imagine having all the resources that generate wealth are they ready to in the name of staying together in this country, I think not and now we talk about restructuring the system they saying it's peculiar to an ethnic group, how so sad.

Deliver yourself from inferiority complex and slavery mentality.Nigeria will always produce the president from both the north and south. There is nothing you can do about that.

My problem with people like you is that you have refused to developed your mind politically.

You have to learn how to be in the opposition without being bitter.

Yoruba people have been in the opposition most of the times, but we did not entertain bitterness. We did not allow bitterness to prevent us from making the best of the situation since 1960.

My conclusion is that all the people celebrating what Yakassai said about Yoruba are doing it to spite us because of the last election. But what do you stand to gain from all of that.
Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by Strech(m): 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
rlauncher:

You are dead wrong. The north have never been able to do that . It had never happened before. They don't look down at us , they are afraid of us. They are afraid of the rate at which we were developing before the military dissolved the regions in 1967.Their actions are driven by fear of being dominated by us. Yet ,we are never interested in dominating anyone or other regions.

It was Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe and Odimegwu Ojukwu that verbally and openly threatened the north with ethnic domination in the 60s.

Whenever we southwesterners go the north, the northerners usually treat us with lots of respect.Strangely though, we often notice that they don't accord the same amout of respect to southeasterners.

The misdemeanor of northern leaders are driven by fear, not superiority complex. angry. Fear makes people do bad things in the name of protecting their interest. This fears are actually unfounded. That is why we have been canvassing the restoration of federalism because it enable indigenes take control without the fear of being dominated by others. cool
all na tori u dey find.the north always manipulate ya'll dumb ass niggas for ages mehn!!! Even my 5 years old niece knows that.
Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by lawani: 1:01pm On Feb 01, 2017
Strech:
all na tori u dey find.the north always manipulate ya'll dumb ass niggas for ages mehn!!! Even my 5 years old niece knows that.

many of you have no sense of history. Nigeria has had Tafa Balewa and Shagari twice as civillians and both were supported by Igbos wholeheartedly. In the third republic, the senior Yaradua was winning in Yoruba land before being banned by IBB. During the time of Abiola, Yorubas and Hausas voted Abiola but Igbos voted against him. For Tofa. During Obasanjo, Igbos and Hausas voted Obasanjo while Yorubas voted Falae. Yorubas voted Obasanjo for second term when Northerners rose against him for being Yoruba. During Yaradua, Yorubas supported Atiku and Yoruba supported Jonathan. Igbos have put Tafa Balewa/Zik and Shagari there. They gained a lot during Balewa while the first Northerner Yoruba will get there is Buhari. So why say Yoruba is serving North? Then this Buhari will serve to break up Nigeria for everybody to go their own way!. And develop their land on their own.

1 Like

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by Basic123: 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
orimsamsam:
wht dis one say. S.w is not envy of any body. U guy should Ave live past 2015 election.

Just waiting for the 2019 election to see who d igbos will vote for
....you will vote a northerner of course.in as much it is not buhari.Do you think your opinion counts?..people only reckon with that of your clueless leaders that are not even as great as our own little fayose.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff / History Of Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) / Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.