Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai (42716 Views)

Arewa Consultative Forum Gives Conditions For Restructuring Of Nigeria / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Presidency Plotting To Scheme Tinubu Out Of APC Hierarchy – Yakasai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by KINGwax007(m): 8:51am On Oct 05, 2016
[s]
KwaraRat:

The north is firmly in control of the Federal govt.

Something the Yoruba elite have been craving for since 1953 but have never smelt.

Forget Obasanjo presidency. That one was an army arrangement and not a yoruba affair.

Tinubu and co thought they could outsmart buhari but who is the fool now?
[/s]
Trash

1 Like

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by crimeboss: 8:52am On Oct 05, 2016
for all the yorubas that are supporting the fulani/hausa oligarchs a statement av been made on ur behalf by yakassai, and it's a clear indication of what their positions are with we yorubas, that are only pretenders with sole aim of exploiting us to their own benefits, one Nigeria only exist to the north when are they are bleeding u dry, since that's their mode of operation from our time of independence, but imagine having all the resources that generate wealth are they ready to in the name of staying together in this country, I think not and now we talk about restructuring the system they saying it's peculiar to an ethnic group, how so sad.

2 Likes

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by dadabashua1(m): 8:56am On Oct 05, 2016
cindyrocks:
Why do they hate Jagagban? He really helped Buhaha. grin
you know they say in politics no permanent friend or enemy only permanent interest. so even though he helped them may b they feel his plans and actions will go against their own interest.
Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by Eastactivist: 9:04am On Oct 05, 2016
KINGwax007:
what u believe is is not my problem_ the same has gotten you to see yourself at the bottom if the food chain, you can regardless of your chest beating...

The facts speaks for themselves

Please you need a good illustrator ASAP!!!

No be only food chain what of fruit chain... Yimmu

2 Likes

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by MayorofLagos(m): 9:04am On Oct 05, 2016
dadabashua1:
you know they say in politics no permanent friend or enemy only permanent interest. so even though he helped them may b they feel his plans and actions will go against their own interest.

They are afraid of his might. Same morbid fear that led them to lock Awo up so they can whip Ibo @$$.

They are about to get Tinubu out. But guess who will suffer the repercussion? Ibo.

Tinubu go form another party now. If he no do am another Yorubaman form party.

How many party Ibo don form and succeed? None! So who should be pained here?

1 Like

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by seunmsg(m): 9:04am On Oct 05, 2016
Eastactivist:

Is that all... Yimmu

Tell me more...

Yoruba's are born cowards and betrayals they are the menstrual pad of Nigeria politics . . .

Yimmu cheesy

It is not enough to be shouting cowards upandawn. List Yoruba's act of cowardice and let's list that of the Ibos. We can then compare and know the real cowards.

The challenge also goes to izombie who was shouting use and dump yesterday. I have listed the number of times that the north used and dumped the entire Ibo race. I expect you to do the same but you disappeared since then. I am still waiting for you.
Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by Eastactivist: 9:05am On Oct 05, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

While Igbos are our everlasting conquered war booties.

Lmaoooooo

Yoruba's and false orgasm

9 Likes

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by crimeboss: 9:08am On Oct 05, 2016
Nathan2016:
Lol.. Menh you sound like you are crying right now... Sorry abeg you are not slave... Hahahaha...
On the matter. The only thing i can say is Nigeria will be great if only we stop tribal and unpatriotic behavior... But history has taught us it is nearly impossible for this country... So either restructuring or break up is the way forward... If you think am lying ... Just take two hours.. Read the history of Nigeria... We keep repeating the mistake.. Over n over again.. If an elderly man still think like this again the sw.... How more can an average man in his community think of them.... The truth will always be that the 3 tribes in this country have no love for themselves.. So no matter what they will continue quarreling
the way i see it is, u av to feel patriotic all around u before u can see it as a duty to ur country from the leadership, elites, stakeholders, all down to the individuals, not when some ethnic groups feel they are superior than others which is more like we don't a country yet.

1 Like

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by SuperS1Panther: 9:08am On Oct 05, 2016
Eastactivist:

Yoruba's and false orgasm

Are you not our conquered war booties relegated to 5th class citizen status?

Lmaooooooooo

Tell the truth and shame the devil.

2 Likes

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by Eastactivist: 9:11am On Oct 05, 2016
seunmsg:

It is not enough to be shouting cowards upandawn. List Yoruba's act of cowardice and let's list that of the Ibos. We can then compare and know the real cowards.

The challenge also goes to izombie who was shouting use and dump yesterday. I have listed the number of times that the north used and dumped the entire Ibo race. I expect you to do the same but you disappeared since then. I am still waiting for you.

This thread is a perfect example...

Why do Yoruba's always like pitching their tent against the peaceful Igbo Nairalanders even when the root cause isn't from them they will always find a way...

Or a Yoruba's perpetual slave to Othman danfodians??

4 Likes

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by Eastactivist: 9:15am On Oct 05, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

Are you not our conquered war booties relegated to 5th class citizen status?

Lmaooooooooo

Tell the truth and shame the devil.

Lol, if you are indeed a master you dare not ask your booties if they are your booties...

Keep giving yourself false orgasm till your master up north come calling... Cowards

4 Likes

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by SuperS1Panther: 9:27am On Oct 05, 2016
Eastactivist:

Lol, if you are indeed a master you dare not ask your booties if they are your booties...

Keep giving yourself false orgasm till your master up north come calling... Cowards

Even our war booties know they are one. Hence, their pleading with their masters to allow them to go.

Lmaooooooooooooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by crimeboss: 9:30am On Oct 05, 2016
MarsianAbraham:
The north fooling itself with deserted landmass and under-developed catastrophic population since 1960. That can not give dem political upperhand over others, it does not translate to development either. Political Power must be balanced in this nation else it'll crack. Northerners like yakasai are saboteurs of One Nigeria, due to their born to rule mentality. They only know how to covet power, yet their land is the most backward in the nation, beggers and almajiris everywhere. In their land u find terrorism and crazy criminal cases. The north has the highest rate of poverty in Nigeria. Military in power were majorly northerners, they killed this country with their callous and corrupt minds. Northern political elites both past and present are woes to this country, they can not bless their people, how will they bless the whole nation? If Nigeria must succeed, it must be restructured indeed. Power must be dispersed and rotated evenly to all geopolitical zones, development must also reflect on every angle of this nation. This is what the yorubas want, and not what yakasai insinuates.
this is a very serious problem which we as yorubas should avail the northerners from, in the south we understand our capacity and ability to excel under any circumstances but some of us av fail to see the liability that drawing us back in form of these northerners, they av had every opportunity to advance their lives but no they wasted it, see what happened during the pilgrimage when the recession was declared officially they doled out billions and dollars was subsidized for hajj, for how long are we going to continue in these manner, and the wealth which was spent on these rubbish didn't come from their region.

3 Likes

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by MayorofLagos(m): 9:58am On Oct 05, 2016
seunmsg:

They are footmat for everybody. Even Ijaw used them. Ohanaeze gave 100% support to Jonathan free without bargaining for anything. When Jonathan was nominated for 2nd term guess what he did, he sidelined Ibo and picked Sambo again as VP.

Now, count how mny Hausa Buhari don lock up or Yoruba in prison versus the Ibos they have snatched and locked up or killed since Jonathan was kicked out. So who is a sorry case in Nigeria? It cant be Yoruba or Hausa, not even Ijaw whose son messed up the nation. Instead they started persecuting and oppressing yanmiri who Jonathan called his pillars.

So why Jonathan not come out now and defend Ibo? Na only Yoruba can protect Ibo but they have misstepped and we put them underfoot for evwrybody to step on.
Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by MayorofLagos(m): 10:10am On Oct 05, 2016
In fact to showcase how situation has become for Ibo, even fulani herdsmen went to Enugu and fvckd them up. Security agencies did not arrest and lock up fulani. Instead they packed Ibo youths and their village elders and locked up....and then to add salt to injury govt asked them to pay money to get out of jail grin

The slaves obliged and paid the money. grin
All their leaders sat in Lagos while their citizens back home are oppressed and abused on their own soil.

If this is not first class display of slavery i dont know what else to call it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 05, 2016
MayorofLagos:

Let us list all the acts of cowardice by each region and see who truly is coward.

Start with when Murtala threatened to go get Ojukwu in Enugu and the bearded warlord dissapeared, even his adc could not find him. grin

I have all the escapes of ibo men, one by one.

....abi na the Chief Justice that took off when heat was close by and he forgot his little son behind in govt quarters?
lolz grin
Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by Unbrandedguy: 10:41am On Oct 05, 2016
toby2:
hmmm, my broda, i just wish the whole Nigerian yorubas will leave this country for them. Its really tough living in-the-middle of two enemies. Any action/move is misinterpreted wrongly by the losing end

Yoruba should take their stand on restructuring or division into regional lines.
Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by SuperS1Panther: 10:54am On Oct 05, 2016
MayorofLagos:
In fact to showcase how situation has become for Ibo, even fulani herdsmen went to Enugu and fvckd them up. Security agencies did not arrest and lock up fulani. Instead they packed Ibo youths and their village elders and locked up....and then to add salt to injury govt asked them to pay money to get out of jail grin

All their leaders sat in Lagos while their citizens back home are oppressed and abused on their own soil.

Lol.

This is hilarious. They are born losers.
Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by elsomm(m): 11:26am On Oct 05, 2016
Some people!

By implication, the Yorubas do not qualify to rule? These northerners and their mindset.

BTW...I'm not Yoruba.

Just disgusted at the northerner's mindset.

1 Like

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by AgentOrange: 11:49am On Oct 05, 2016
MayorofLagos:

You mean the same fulani that have taken your land of ilorin from you and installed an emir till tomorrow?

The same fulani that has been going about raping your wives and mothers even newly wedded brides while you cowards all fled?

The same fulani that is threatening yorubas to also take offa in addition to ilorin should Nigeri break?

[size=20pt]The North will keep Ilorin and Offa if Nigeria breaks, Junaid warns Yorubas[/size]

In the event of the breakup of Nigeria, which will be very unfortunate, the North is the only component that will remain one and united.

And we will retain Abuja as the capital of that truncated Nigeria much to our displeasure. We also have two other cities which...>>>READ:https://www.facebook.com/1034730479905716/photos/a.1075040309208066.1073741828.1034730479905716/1087625714616192/?type=3&theater

3 Likes

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by nisai: 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
KingAdegoke:
I hardly hear north west. north east or north central. but just north.

come to south. you'll be seeing south west south south or south east all the time.

when will the idiotic southerners speak with one voice? just look at this thread now? igbos and yorubas are already quarrelling.

idiots
You have sense my brother. They(yorubas and Igbos) love claiming mental superiority over the Hausa/Fulanis but it has never been displayed politically.
Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by Poweredbreww: 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
MayorofLagos:

Lmao. This is below the belt. The mad Yakasai said Yorubas are jealous of them cos of same restructuring the shitgboes said they want and they are rejoicing and praising the ab.oki man. Lol

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by KwaraRat: 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
MayorofLagos:

So after three failed attempts with backing from North why didnt you put Buhari in govt?

Why did it take Yoruba intervention to do successfully in one attempt what took North three failed attempts to accomplish

Answer.

Idiota

Yoruba treachery against the south is why we have an unelectable goat like buhari as President in the 21st century.

Your hatred for the better south led you to buhari. We in the better south can never support that boko old fool.

If you think you have won because you betrayed the south then you myopic fools are in for a surprise.

Continue with your stupidity here on NL and in the real world by rubbing salt. It only continues to prove what I have been telling my people about your collective treachery.

At the end, it is you slaves to the north that will cry.

3 Likes

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by nisai: 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
Shym3xx:
Lool.

Amala people just stay getting dragged by the ragheads. This is what you get when you're perpetual serfs to uneducated folks.

And the poster who said OBJ betrayed Awo never told a lie. Abiola or whatever the fvck the name of that fat fvck is also betrayed Awo. That's the bane of Amala people - betrayal. Yoruba people are very cunning and pretentious. I abhor the snakey trait, hence in my personal life, I don't really mess with that many Yoruba people.
You have spoken well. May you live to say another fact.
Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by nisai: 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
Shym3xx:

Oh, shut up about fighting for what's right for a dead country.

You had the party structure of a bigger party that merged with a smaller party and acted as the face of the new party. However, rather than put ya feet down in the partnership and demand equal control - you got punked by those who came into the coalition as junior partners. As if that isn't enough - it's one story of betrayal after the another. You lot are a disgrace and the idiotic eye service and cunning ways masked as sophistication is ya downfall. And it keeps happening over and over again.

Better learn from the mistakes of these clowns running around as Yoruba leaders cos it's obvious these useful idiots didn't learn anything from their predecessors.

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by nisai: 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
rlauncher:

Igbos stand for a divided Nigeria, we know but
We stand for a united Nigeria.We stand for a truely federated Nigeria. We stand for a prosperous Nigeria.We still believe in the future of this country in spite of everything angry

We may be facing challenges right now but we will surely get there
Who are the we? Speak for urself pls. grin
Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by Ngozi123(f): 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
seunmsg:

Should this thread be about Yoruba's or defending the call for Nigeria's restructuring ? A popular northern PDP leader just thrashed the entire idea of restructuring and even reduced it to Yoruba being jealous of the north and all you Ibos can do is start mocking the Yoruba race. Are Ibos no longer interested in restructuring Nigeria anymore? Are Ibos in agreement with Yakassai and the north that restructuring should be ignored simply because it was born out of Yoruba's jealousy? I am really learning so many new things on this thread.

Where did I mention anywhere in my post that I agreed with that man? I don't even believe that restructuring is a 'Yoruba' idea; how can you accredit an idea to a specific tribe? That doesn't even make any sense . I clearly said in my one of my other posts that I don't believe that Yorubas are jealous of Igbos so I don't know where you got that notion from.

2 Likes

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by Diademk07: 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
AgentOrange:

You mean the same fulani that have taken your land of ilorin from you and installed an emir till tomorrow?

The same fulani that has been going about raping your wives and mothers even newly wedded brides while you cowards all fled?

The same fulani that is threatening yorubas to also take offa in addition to ilorin should Nigeri break?

[size=20pt]The North will keep Ilorin and Offa if Nigeria breaks, Junaid warns Yorubas[/size]

In the event of the breakup of Nigeria, which will be very unfortunate, the North is the only component that will remain one and united.

And we will retain Abuja as the capital of that truncated Nigeria much to our displeasure. We also have two other cities which...>>>READ:https://www.facebook.com/1034730479905716/photos/a.1075040309208066.1073741828.1034730479905716/1087625714616192/?type=3&theater

Lmao! At least Ilorin people weren't massacred unlike the biafra at Enugu during the establishment of Emirate rule which is actually a form of Islam rulership as used in Turkey and Arab nation where there are no even Fulanis but no, the dumb Igbos don't know that!

That said, don't concern yourself with us, rather you do that for your people who are going extinct at the hand of the Igalas in Agunleri! grin
Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by AgentOrange: 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
Diademk07:

Lmao! At least Ilorin people weren't massacred unlike the biafra at Enugu during the establishment of Emirate rule which is actually a form of Islam rulership as used in Turkey and Arab nation where there are no even Fulanis but no, the dumb Igbos don't know that!

That said, don't concern yourself with us, rather you do that for your people who are going extinct at the hand of the Igalas in Agunleri! grin

Don't you have shame

Because of fulani now you now answer names like kazeem , saeedi, basiratu! Lolzzzz grin grin grin grin

minority ijaws have been going about raping your wives and mothers but y'll fled like the cowards you are. cheesy cheesy

The fulani have taken ilorin, they are threatening to take Offa and they have said that they need Lagos too. cool

1 Like

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by Abcka811: 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
MrLouisVanGaal:

my name is Joseph Odion Asemota..A proper benin man, born and raised in Edo State. Nothing irritates me more than tribalism. Not everyoone enjoys tribalism and ethnic hatred like you
Dey there. An Ijaw man Orubebe who was tried and convicted by CCT far before the senate president, and many others were tried, is now the first to be convicted. Why? Because he is not from Buhari's region. He is from the defenceless region. He has no saviour and he came from the 5% region. Now tell me sincerely if Buhari himself made an accurate asset declaration? Abeg forget this country.
You are there talking of hate and tribalism. Why did Buhari made the many secret recruitments in the CBN and many other government agancies? Why did he make so many tribal appointments? Wetin you won tell? Make I continue?
Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by Abcka811: 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
iamodenigbo1:
Na was to u bros why CALLING me a zombie?
Am sorry but I can't read your grammar. Kindly go through again.
Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by Abcka811: 2:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
Realman87:

General Diya.
General Adisa.
Abiola
Kudirat
Akintola
Awolowo
Afonja.
Now Tinubu.

All of them DECIMATED by illetrate North.
Thanks very very much. You have empowered my records

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder / Notable signatures of Lugard, Zik, Awolowo, Ahmadu Bello, Gani, Ojukwu & others / Buhari Campaigns In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.