Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

RAHAMA SADAU: Why The Brouhaha - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / RAHAMA SADAU: Why The Brouhaha (578 Views)

Rahama Sadau Allegedly Apologizes To Kano’s Governor And Emir / RAHAMA SADAU: Why The Brouhaha / See Why Popular Kannywood Actress, Rahama Sadau Was Expelled From The Movie Indu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RAHAMA SADAU: Why The Brouhaha by Jimwalex(m): 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
If I am not exaggerating, the most trending news on the social media now is about the Kennywood actress, one of my favourite actresses not only in Kennywood but in Nollywood as a whole, Rahama Sadau that was suspended by MOPPAN due to, according to the association, 'immoral' role she played in a musical video shot in Jos.
I took my time to watch the controversial video yesterday and except the one I watched had been edited or tampered with, PERSONALLY speaking, there was nothing immoral in the role she played in the said video..but that is as far as i can go,PERSONAL view.
My main concern however is the rate at which some people take up the issue as their personal affairs. Just wondering why some people like taking paracetamol for other peoples headache.. MOPPAN said she violated a code of ethics/conduct binding the KENNYWOOD actors. The same code of ethics that I am sure she would have assented to before joining the association! Untill Rahama herself or those stereotyping can prove to us that whatever role she played in the video, which the association termed or considered as immoral, is not against the conditions she signed before joining them, I will advise that we stop poking our nose into other people business because we were not there when she signed and consented to the conditions and terms of joining them.. Peace and ciao!

NOORUDDIN JEEMOH

(1) (Reply)

Most Brutal Shark Attack Caught On Camera / #bbnaija: Deeone Seems To Be Another ‘TTT’ In The House And These Leaked Wedding / Check Out The 5 Talented Nigerians In The American Movie Black Panther

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.