Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone (36081 Views)

ZTE Axon 7: I Touched A Beast / 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone / Infinix Have A Reply To The Camon C9 And It's A Beast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 05, 2016
Forget Blackberry ,that name is long dead ,check out the new Google Pixel and Pixel XL http://www.gadgetsng.com/2016/10/google-pixel.html
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by freemanbubble: 7:05am On Oct 05, 2016
ok
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 05, 2016
Booooo
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by DozieInc(m): 7:06am On Oct 05, 2016
Cool specs,
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by mofy1(f): 7:11am On Oct 05, 2016
Tomorrow now they will tell us one thing do one thing and that it will soon expire or will stop functioning.abegi

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by prettytolanee(f): 7:14am On Oct 05, 2016
They shouldn't have succumbed to the Android pressure. Not a good sign for their future.
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by harlems02: 7:15am On Oct 05, 2016
Wia did dix cum frm? I thought blackberry have stopped producing phones and have decided to start building security apps and softwares.
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by tobaxline(m): 7:16am On Oct 05, 2016
What's d PRICE like?
princechrming:
We all know Blackberry already has two Android phones in the market, the Priv and DTEK50, the Priv has all the specs needed for a successful Android phone but its way too expensive for the average budget, the DTEK60 is an upgrade to the DTEK50, its more pocket friendly compared to the start off price of the Priv and its got all the needed attributes to win a bout in bragging rights among the very top phones. Its a beautiful beast! Pardon my use of that oxymoron grin

SPECS:
-OS - Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)
-Chipset - Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
-CPU - Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
-32 GB ROM, 4 GB RAM
-Camera - 21 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
Secondary Camera - 8 MP, f/2.2, 1080p
Video - 2160p@30fps
-Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
-Fingerprint sensor
-Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery

Blackberry has the best phone security in the market and added with specs like these above i see this phone becoming a favourite. And that camera is something else special, when Blackberry offers a 21 MP camera you know what that means, even the likes of the old Bold 9790 with a 5 MP has a digital zoom picture quality which plenty high end phones lack.

SOURCE- GSMARENA
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by chicent2k3(m): 7:17am On Oct 05, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:
don't be deceived. The battery no reach 3000mah o...Google search am

Even if e reach, I no buy. For crying out loud, what is a 3000mAh compared to when a 4gb is running with quad cores?

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by ITbomb(m): 7:17am On Oct 05, 2016
Looks good but did you know that the phone is actually made by Alcatel?
[img]http://4.bp..com/-31jqDg2O1O4/V54QnHnus4I/AAAAAAAAAIQ/4R767UJ5uxYwCYixlaWVv34v1I2kwEXUwCLcB/s1600/blackberry-idol-compare.jpg[/img]
And it is a copycat of an earlier Alcatel phone

Click to see the difference

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by texazzpete(m): 7:18am On Oct 05, 2016
princechrming:
We all know Blackberry already has two Android phones in the market, the Priv and DTEK50, the Priv has all the specs needed for a successful Android phone but its way too expensive for the average budget, the DTEK60 is an upgrade to the DTEK50, its more pocket friendly compared to the start off price of the Priv and its got all the needed attributes to win a bout in bragging rights among the very top phones. Its a beautiful beast! Pardon my use of that oxymoron grin

SPECS:
-OS - Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)
-Chipset - Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
-CPU - Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
-32 GB ROM, 4 GB RAM
-Camera - 21 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
Secondary Camera - 8 MP, f/2.2, 1080p
Video - 2160p@30fps
-Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
-Fingerprint sensor
-Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery

Blackberry has the best phone security in the market and added with specs like these above i see this phone becoming a favourite. And that camera is something else special, when Blackberry offers a 21 MP camera you know what that means, even the likes of the old Bold 9790 with a 5 MP has a digital zoom picture quality which plenty high end phones lack.

SOURCE- GSMARENA

Nothing stands out about this phone. About the same.specs as flagships that have been out since March/ April.

The cameras in the Bold series were terrible. You're touting 'digital zoom' as a feature. Something all phones have had since 2009. Is this a joke?

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by Acjohn(m): 7:19am On Oct 05, 2016
Coming up with same thing that others does wouldn't bring them to life but creating an application found only in BlackBerry that is the darling of all. Because Facebook has conspired with Google to send them packing, that they must understand.
There downfall started when they made BBM available for Android and not all android apps where available for BlackBerry

3 Likes

Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 05, 2016
shyling:

no security.. even xiaomi beats s7 in security
don't ask me... read

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/samsung-knox-recognised-strongest-mobile-security-platform-1554836

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by mriyesecnerwal(m): 7:20am On Oct 05, 2016
Yes ooo. I saw the review of that device. Abeg blackberrry should take chill pill and start making something different entirely like rice or poundo yam
gadgetsngs:
Forget Blackberry ,that name is long dead ,check out the new Google Pixel and Pixel XL http://www.gadgetsng.com/2016/10/google-pixel.html

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 05, 2016
What's the price?
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by Bonuwa: 7:27am On Oct 05, 2016
I love dis
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 05, 2016
Please how much is this phone price let me add it join my iPhone 7
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by decode55(m): 7:32am On Oct 05, 2016
Looks like a slimmer, upgraded version of iPhone 5c
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by saintchuks9(m): 7:34am On Oct 05, 2016
Nawa o tot dey said dey don't want 2 produce blacckberry anymore,was wit dis1?
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by Thollu01(m): 7:36am On Oct 05, 2016
```Gionee M6 Mini Full Specs and Price in Nigeria```

http://www.xtremetechhub.com/2016/10/gionee-m6-mini-full-specs-and-price-in.html?m=1

```Glo Unveils 4G Network In Nigeria, Now in 9 different Cities```

http://www.xtremetechhub.com/2016/10/glo-unveils-4g-network-in-nigeria-now.html?m=1
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by haby2009: 7:37am On Oct 05, 2016
ifyeez:
If you call dis a beast, please what do you call galaxy note 7, A ghost ? grin

Improvised explosive device
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by Topmostt: 7:40am On Oct 05, 2016
Op, please be courageous, Tell us the price of the phone.
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by Burger01(m): 7:42am On Oct 05, 2016
deolu2000:

the same one that explodes/implodes?
Lol cheesy
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by Laredojohn(m): 7:44am On Oct 05, 2016
What's the price Op complete your work...
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by Lordave: 7:49am On Oct 05, 2016
The phone no get price? Shooo!

Abi we go swap am with our BlackBerry Tour add small money?
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by Rebuke: 7:50am On Oct 05, 2016
Not less than 5 people here have asked for d price and no one has answered. It shows yhu don't know as much as yhu claim abt the fone. For now I will wait till someone who rlli knows abt d brand talks abt it.

Ya all can go rest ur finger and stop making noise here.

4 Likes

Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by Expsbterror(m): 7:58am On Oct 05, 2016
Just how much.?
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by Snow5(m): 7:59am On Oct 05, 2016
People phone dey get 5000mah
Black bery say na 3000mah dem fit get... How e take be monster?

Make I hear word oo
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by mikool007(m): 7:59am On Oct 05, 2016
You guys shud buy d fone after 2mnths come nd tell me abt ur battery cuz i know blackberry and strong batteries r nt friends grin
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by henryobinna(m): 8:01am On Oct 05, 2016
shyling:
no security.. even xiaomi beats s7 in security don't ask me... read
hahaha, I shouldn't ask you? no wahala
but Samsung(galaxy)S7 is different from Samsung(Galaxy) Note 7
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by henryobinna(m): 8:03am On Oct 05, 2016
Snow5:
People phone dey get 5000mah

Black bery say na 3000mah dem fit get... How e take be monster?

Make I hear word oo
bro, blackberry just released a phone and not a powerbank.
though I don't see the phone as a beast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Still Owns A Blackberry In 2021? / How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With Your Mobile Phone / OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.