Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:54 PM

Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone (36258 Views)

ZTE Axon 7: I Touched A Beast / 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone / Infinix Have A Reply To The Camon C9 And It's A Beast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by Rayfield: 8:08am On Oct 05, 2016
smiley
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by Snow5(m): 8:08am On Oct 05, 2016
henryobinna:
bro, blackberry just released a phone and not a powerbank.
though I don't see the phone as a beast

Lols... Bros I know... But I jst get bad belle for blackberry..
Cos their batteries will never last u an hour while surfing the net.... That's jst my anger..

Anything blackberry I detest!!!... Dey can't upgrade abeg.
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by dmgr(m): 8:10am On Oct 05, 2016
blackberry and battery issues are like

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 05, 2016
Op how much

Think it will b a good replacement for my BB 10 device

But hope it will whatsapp
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by henryobinna(m): 8:14am On Oct 05, 2016
Snow5:

Cos their batteries will never last u an hour while surfing the net.... That's jst my anger..

mmmm... yea.
their security is best.

the only problem I have with them is giving premium price to mediocre devices. unnecessarily expensive.
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by OCHOdee(f): 8:16am On Oct 05, 2016
cloud9usher:
Now here is a phone to call my very own, wow! Its just perfect.

Excellente!
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by Snow5(m): 8:18am On Oct 05, 2016
henryobinna:
mmmm... yea.
their security is best.

the only problem I have with them is giving premium price to mediocre devices. unnecessarily expensive.

Bro.. They have nothing to offer me...

Only that security purposes... Apart from that... All other functions about them are zero.

Their prices are high.. And their services(customers satisfactions) is terribly low.
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 05, 2016
Thollu01:
```Gionee M6 Mini Full Specs and Price in Nigeria```

http://www.xtremetechhub.com/2016/10/gionee-m6-mini-full-specs-and-price-in.html?m=1

```Glo Unveils 4G Network In Nigeria, Now in 9 different Cities```

http://www.xtremetechhub.com/2016/10/glo-unveils-4g-network-in-nigeria-now.html?m=1

how much for the gionee?
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by realtem(m): 8:40am On Oct 05, 2016
The name of this phone is too chinese and uncool. Just imagine saying DTEK60 over and over...
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by adewalle1(m): 8:41am On Oct 05, 2016
it's not about the camera or the name, m using DTEK50, it crashes wen m using it to play game, moreso there are also some games that doesn't work with it, WTF! I thought it's my phone but my relative who have such also complain about it, I can't buy BlackBerry again I now need the blueberry if no blue, m gonna wait for iphone8,
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by BossLadyF(f): 8:43am On Oct 05, 2016
ifyeez:
If you call dis a beast, please what do you call galaxy note 7, A ghost ? grin

grin grin grin
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by anthonyuncle(m): 8:50am On Oct 05, 2016
how much
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by elfaez(m): 8:50am On Oct 05, 2016
ifyeez:
A metallic demon of awesomeness

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by vincent64(m): 8:51am On Oct 05, 2016
UNLOCK YOUR ICLOUD AND CARRIER LOCK AT ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD JUST WITH YOUR PHONE IMEI. AT AFFORDABLE PRICE. CONTACT NOW @08169476382
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by cyrilamx(m): 9:05am On Oct 05, 2016
Which is better btw Samsung galaxy S6 and new BlackBerry Dtek60? I wanna get one.
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 05, 2016
ifyeez:

A time Bomb!
Produced for terrorists!
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 05, 2016
realtem:
The name of this phone is too chinese and uncool. Just imagine saying DTEK60 over and over...

The name is blackberry
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by aylagos(m): 9:30am On Oct 05, 2016
moses882:
How much is the phone
$535 USD
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by GoodSide: 10:11am On Oct 05, 2016
how much.
last last na 500$.for recession period dollar rate..
cool for yahoo guys
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by ricmx(m): 10:30am On Oct 05, 2016
i hope the battery last. undecidedi hope the battery last.
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by 9jatatafo(m): 10:46am On Oct 05, 2016
vincent64:
UNLOCK YOUR ICLOUD AND CARRIER LOCK AT ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD JUST WITH YOUR PHONE IMEI. AT AFFORDABLE PRICE. CONTACT NOW @08169476382

Can you unlock iphone 4 icloud? My iphone 4 always reboot when the apple logo appears on screen.
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by fashrola(m): 10:50am On Oct 05, 2016
Snow5:

Like seriously? Cos my BlackBerry Passport can last more than 8hours on steady usage....

What about Z30, Priv battery life nko?

Try and use a product before criticism

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by holysaint1(m): 11:47am On Oct 05, 2016
gadgetsngs:
Forget Blackberry ,that name is long dead ,check out the new Google Pixel and Pixel XL http://www.gadgetsng.com/2016/10/google-pixel.html

Seriously I prefer Xiaomi to that nexus pixel shit...

Go to gsmarena and check out their specs
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by xjiggy: 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
BlackBerry no longer produce phones. Any new model u see is done by another company using the BlackBerry franchise. In reality you're buying a chinco product with blessings from BlackBerry. You get the drift
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by kaylex1994(m): 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
nah so...dem dey follow the trend...unlike Nokia!
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by Noblewhiz(m): 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hw much na?
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by megama: 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2016
princechrming:
We all know Blackberry already has two Android phones in the market, the Priv and DTEK50, the Priv has all the specs needed for a successful Android phone but its way too expensive for the average budget, the DTEK60 is an upgrade to the DTEK50, its more pocket friendly compared to the start off price of the Priv and its got all the needed attributes to win a bout in bragging rights among the very top phones. Its a beautiful beast! Pardon my use of that oxymoron grin

SPECS:
-OS - Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)
-Chipset - Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
-CPU - Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
-32 GB ROM, 4 GB RAM
-Camera - 21 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
Secondary Camera - 8 MP, f/2.2, 1080p
Video - 2160p@30fps
-Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
-Fingerprint sensor
-Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery

Blackberry has the best phone security in the market and added with specs like these above i see this phone becoming a favourite. And that camera is something else special, when Blackberry offers a 21 MP camera you know what that means, even the likes of the old Bold 9790 with a 5 MP has a digital zoom picture quality which plenty high end phones lack.

SOURCE- GSMARENA
BlackBerry is the gentlemen and ladies that know it's worth. Not for chewing gum boys or girls. My favourite handset. Since inception to date. I will go for this. Any idea if price??
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by hustla(m): 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2016
shyling:

no security.. even xiaomi beats s7 in security
don't ask me... read

Lies from hell
I'm a big fan of Xiaomi and this is not even close to being true.
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by 2baga(m): 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
ifyeez:

[size=19pt]A BOMB[/size]
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by eazydon(m): 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
If Blackberry wants to stand back on its feet, let them ban BBM on all Android and iOS devices. Then you'd see people running back to blackberry, cos many businesses can't thrive without BBM. And they have superior mobile security and encryption which is another added plus. Its as simple as that.
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by pjsmart(m): 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hope it's 4G enabled?
Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by Stevengold(m): 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
I don't like the name, Dtek bla Bla Bla. It seems they've handed over blackberry to a China Co.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Its Official: That Blackberry Phone Is NOW Obsolete! / What Made You Switch To Iphone And Never Looked Back?? / Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.