Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Tinubu Told Us To Join AD – Bola Ilori (Daily Post) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Told Us To Join AD – Bola Ilori (Daily Post) (38125 Views)

Bola Ilori Beaten Up By Political Thugs In Ondo, His Clothes & Underwear Torn / What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting / Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Told Us To Join AD – Bola Ilori (Daily Post) by james669: 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2016

A former chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ondo State, Hon. Bola Ilori has said the National leader of the party, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu was the one who instructed them to join the Alliance for Democracy.

According to Ilori, Tinubu’s decision was taken following the way he was treated on the party’s governorship primary election which was upheld on September 3, by the national executive committee members, led by Chief John Oyegun.

It will be recalled that Tinubu had been reportedly supporting one of the aspirants, Mr. Segun Abraham to become the party’s candidate, ahead of the November 26, gubernatorial election in Ondo State.

But, his anointed aspirant came second with 635 votes, while Mr. Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, was declared winner with 669 votes.

Ilori, who is a stunched supporter of another aspirant, Chief Olusola Oke was said to have raised alarm over alleged padding of the delegates’ list.

But their action failed as the APC NWC threw out the report of the Appeal panel on the ground that the committee did a shady job.

However, Oke has defected to AD and is expected to fly the flag of the party in the coming poll.

Ilori, who spoke on TVC political programme said ”I don’t know APC before; it was Asiwaju Tinubu that said we should move to APC and we did.

“He has said AD is the option now; even If he said AA we won’t look back before we move to the party.

“All they are doing in the National headquarters of the party is Anti-Tinubu policies; not in Ondo alone but also in Kogi, Edo, Ogun and other parts of the country.

“Let Oyegun resign first and the problem of the party will be drastically reduced.

“Some people said it is because I want to be deputy governor at all cost. No! No! that is not true, we are fighting for what is not right.

“The younger generation of the party is bitter with what is happening in the party, we don’t have option than to move out.

“Some people are using president Buhari’s name to do the evil but I don’t know why the President kept silent.

“Someone who keeps silent in a situation like this, it is either the person is a coward or confused.”

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2016/10/04/ondo-apc-crisis-tinubu-told-us-join-ad-bola-ilori/

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Told Us To Join AD – Bola Ilori (Daily Post) by seunmsg(m): 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2016
Some people are using president Buhari’s name to do the evil but I don’t know why the President kept silent.

“Someone who keeps silent in a situation like this, it is either the person is a coward or confused.”

Tinubu's foot soldiers are now fighting dirty. Interesting days ahead.

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Told Us To Join AD – Bola Ilori (Daily Post) by link2ok(m): 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
Things are getting more interesting.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Told Us To Join AD – Bola Ilori (Daily Post) by FagsamPHP(m): 3:49pm On Oct 04, 2016
i was saying it yesterday that Ondo's election is no longer between PDP & APC but PDP vs Olusola Oke's AD.... some bomboclat here were attacking me, I can boldly say it that APC will come third in the election.......... APC is not an option for us here

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Told Us To Join AD – Bola Ilori (Daily Post) by iamodenigbo1(m): 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
I am enjoying the drama

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Told Us To Join AD – Bola Ilori (Daily Post) by IamPatriotic(m): 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
Whoever advised the anti-Tinubu forces in APC to come out this early, advised them wrongly, they came out too early, Asiwaju will fight back and fight dirty, he has nothing to lose. #ISTANDWITHTINUBUANYDAY

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Told Us To Join AD – Bola Ilori (Daily Post) by koladebrainiac(m): 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
Those who are fighting tinubu if at all they are fighting him its too early
They show their hands too quickly
If Tinubu can Join AD and start over again He will break the middle in the south west and then he can negotiate with Atiku from North and possibly Peter Obi from East thats all

its what I will do if I am was in his shoes.

its a game

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Told Us To Join AD – Bola Ilori (Daily Post) by UmuEri(m): 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
yoloba people are envious of the North- Alhaji Tanko

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Told Us To Join AD – Bola Ilori (Daily Post) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided

"But, his anointed aspirant came second with 635 votes, while Mr. Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, was declared winner with 669 votes." shocked

- Mr. Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN wins grin

He should restructure his influence first in the South West region, before emerging a heavyweight to reckon with

“Let Oyegun resign first and the problem of the party will be drastically reduced."Nonsense request....its internal democracy and he needs to get used to it undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Told Us To Join AD – Bola Ilori (Daily Post) by kayzat: 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
Ayekooto Akindele

This extremely fallacious, wicked attempt
at bringing Jagaban's name into the fraud
perpetrated in Ondo.

I watched my friend Bola Ilori interview
with Yori. He didn't say this. This is what
he said;

"Asiwaju told us to join the APC. We didn't
know APC before. But now, we don't need
to wait for him to tell us anything on this
issue.

He is not God but very important. We
in Ondo has made our decision, some are
already joining AD, that is where we started
our journey. We cannot wait for Tinubu to
tell us before we know what we need to do.
We are leaders too in our little way and
this is what our own followers too demand
from us. If we are not needed in the APC
again, we will find our way back home"
That is what he said.

This is not JOURNALISM but WITCHCRAFT!

Here is the video link to the said interview.

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10211108763055754&id=1256826956&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10211108763055754%3Atl_objid.10211108763055754%3Athid.1256826956%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1477983599%3A-1541086947416314568

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Told Us To Join AD – Bola Ilori (Daily Post) by veekid(m): 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
Okay; next?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Told Us To Join AD – Bola Ilori (Daily Post) by Chanchit: 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2016
Kashimawo!
Re: Tinubu Told Us To Join AD – Bola Ilori (Daily Post) by edurochas10(m): 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2016
shocked shocked

Re: Tinubu Told Us To Join AD – Bola Ilori (Daily Post) by kayzat: 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
seunmsg:
Some people are using president Buhari’s name to do the evil but I don’t know why the President kept silent.

Tinubu's foot soldiers are now fighting dirty. Interesting days ahead.

Bola Ilori wrote :

The daily post writer that authoured this
must have watched the programme while he
was high on heavy dose of búrúkútú!!! The
statement that is quoted here is from his
own imagination and not my statement.
Thanks Ayekooto Akindele for the swift
response..

This is the video link to the interview.

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10211108763055754&id=1256826956&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10211108763055754%3Atl_objid.10211108763055754%3Athid.1256826956%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1477983599%3A-1541086947416314568

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Told Us To Join AD – Bola Ilori (Daily Post) by Lovelynature(m): 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
Why is Tinubu's case making news today like the man is just newly found

Seems Nigerians are getting wiser to shun misleaders being mistaken as leaders

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Told Us To Join AD – Bola Ilori (Daily Post) by generalorot(m): 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
This bola ilori can lie sha... No wonder he is desperate for that deputy governor seat... We people wey de support oke self never join am undecided
Re: Tinubu Told Us To Join AD – Bola Ilori (Daily Post) by martineinstein(m): 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
we all know thhat....he wants to colonize south-west...thats y some south west govnors like amosun and ajimobi,in connivance with fashola,amechi and oshiomole want to pocket him

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Told Us To Join AD – Bola Ilori (Daily Post) by babyfaceafrica: 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
so?
Re: Tinubu Told Us To Join AD – Bola Ilori (Daily Post) by BrutalJab: 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
Anything that will destroy the party called APC is welcomed.

We warned them.

[b] I don't know why yorubas will never learn, it beats me how they go about beating their chests shouting 'Sophistication' while everything is pointing to the contrary.
Benjamin Adekunle took his hatred for Igbos to another level during the civil war when he went about shooting women and children at the outskirts of Biafra while the hausa/fulani were watching. After using him, they disgraced him out of the army without any benefits such that he was looking for small contracts to feed himself before he died.

At some point, his son was begging for donations to be made to take him to just Ghana for treatment. We are not even talking of taking him to the USA, Germany or UK oo, just to ordinary Ghana that we can trek into he could not afford it.
Obafemi Awolowo was also used by the hausa/fulani to wage the war against Igbos were he suggested that Biafran children by starved which lead to the death of so many. Awolowo was hoping that the hausa/fulani would compensate him by supporting him to become president but it only turned out he had been used and dumped. The northerners threw all their support behind their son Shagari and Awolowo was never president.

As though this was not enough, Babangida was about to arrest Awolowo(which would have been the second time the northerners would be arresting him if it had happened) and to avoid this disgrace, Awolowo had to commit suicide by drinking poison(I think Ratak).

Abiola the yoruba aere onakankanfo thought that he had the north all behind him only for them to cancel his electoral victory and throw him in prison. The hausa/fulani still went ahead to serve him a very special tea which he drank and died. They went a step further by dispatching his wife Kudirat to join him in eternity.

This brings us down to Bola Ahmed Tinubu aka BAT- jagajaga borgu. Like FFK said, Buhari is the spirit clearly behind Tinubu's woes. The hausa/fulani are out to destroy Tinubu and reduce him to one of those agberos running around Lagos shouting 'owomida' at the top of their voices. Again, another yoruba leader has been used and is being dumped.

I keep wondering why Yoruba will continue to mistake treachery for sophistication and cowardice for wisdom.
selah [/b]

They will still learn. grin

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Told Us To Join AD – Bola Ilori (Daily Post) by Philinho(m): 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
confusion n setup looming......
Re: Tinubu Told Us To Join AD – Bola Ilori (Daily Post) by recievesense: 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
Watching
Re: Tinubu Told Us To Join AD – Bola Ilori (Daily Post) by fineboynl(m): 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
... asiwaju tinubu is no longer relevant in south west politics. he has already lost it and reduce to common politician. mark my word and none of them can unseat PDP in ondo. PDP is incumbent party unlike what happened in edo.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Told Us To Join AD – Bola Ilori (Daily Post) by somehowpenis(m): 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
Their problem
Re: Tinubu Told Us To Join AD – Bola Ilori (Daily Post) by chiedu7: 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
Dem wan kill dis Tinubu oh!

Well na ein fault.

he plotted the ascenion of the dullard

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Told Us To Join AD – Bola Ilori (Daily Post) by sukkot: 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
tinubu is reigning today on nairaland. 6 topics about him on frontpage. the nigga in charge. dat nigga is the powerhouse of nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Told Us To Join AD – Bola Ilori (Daily Post) by blecele: 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
IamPatriotic:
Whoever advised the anti-Tinubu forces in APC to come out this early, advised them wrongly, they came out too early, Asiwaju will fight back and fight dirty, he has nothing to lose. #ISTANDWITHTINUBUANYDAY
As God of Nigeria concern abi? Let me tell anything that has beginning has an end period.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Told Us To Join AD – Bola Ilori (Daily Post) by shaddoww: 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
I saw d programme yesterday, it was two's "this morning" n it was clear Tinubu backed Oke's move to AD. And hon Ilori asked PMB to speak up saying he dat sits on d fence is either a coward or a traitor. He further sang a song
Ile ya oo, omo oodua Ile ya
Ti a ko ba mo bi a n re
Se lo ye ka pada si Ile.

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Told Us To Join AD – Bola Ilori (Daily Post) by Oluwabusobomi(f): 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
What joined them together will soon scatter them!

APC...Party of crooks grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Told Us To Join AD – Bola Ilori (Daily Post) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 04, 2016
We've had about 6 Tinubu threads on the front page today lol.

Tinubu is the new Olajumoke cheesy grin. Na hin time

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Told Us To Join AD – Bola Ilori (Daily Post) by nelcliff(m): 4:18pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hey you guys should stop... when the going was good I wasn't there... Why almost the HeadLine tht make FRONT PAGE is Tinubu this Tinubu tht.... Make una stop am oooo.. I follow una shared money!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Told Us To Join AD – Bola Ilori (Daily Post) by salabscholar01(m): 4:18pm On Oct 04, 2016
ok
Re: Tinubu Told Us To Join AD – Bola Ilori (Daily Post) by LorDBolton(m): 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
IamPatriotic:

Seconded! As for as tinubu has lagos nothing dey happen.

From now on i'm already anti-apc never liked buhari GEJ was a monumental failure and to save naija tinubu had to dine with snakes.

Well dinner is over.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) / Three Senators Dump PDP For APC (Sahabi Ya’u, Peter Nwaoboshi, Lawal Anka) / Nigerian Ambassador To Indonesia Recalled Over Assault Of Diplomat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.