Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

How Do I Register An Idea? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Register An Idea? (1776 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Register An Enterprises In CAC / How Do You Register An Alumni Association? / How Do I Register An Entertainment Company In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Register An Idea? by dgreatrock(m): 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2009
Please those who have an idea how i can go about it should share here, please.
Re: How Do I Register An Idea? by Cwhyte(m): 10:14am On Oct 17, 2009
I also have an idea that i want to get a patent right for.
I think this thread shld be at d business forum
Re: How Do I Register An Idea? by dani1luv: 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2009
[center]Moved to Business Section[/center]
Re: How Do I Register An Idea? by Fhemmmy: 2:12pm On Oct 17, 2009
We are all ears
Re: How Do I Register An Idea? by adamondroc(m): 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2009
If you have an idea, depending on what it is and what type of registration do this-
1- for notification of an idea (concepts, music, books, etc) go to nigeria copyright commision at costain if you are in lagos or any of their offices nationwide and get the form, a total cost of about 6000 naira and it is notified and you wait for your certificate.
2-for trademark registration, patent, designs, etc go to the ministry of industry and trade in abuja or get a lawyer to do it for you. cheers
http://nigeriamobilereporter.
Re: How Do I Register An Idea? by dgreatrock(m): 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2009
ok, thanks.
can you help with a definite address, pls?
Re: How Do I Register An Idea? by greencare: 12:02am On Oct 18, 2009
HEY, IF YOU ARE TRULY SERIOUS ABOUT IT, JUST CONTACT US BY GIVNG US A CALL RIGHT NOW, YOU BETTER ACT FAST,guud luck.
Re: How Do I Register An Idea? by dgreatrock(m): 9:28am On Oct 19, 2009
greencare:

HEY, IF YOU ARE TRULY SERIOUS ABOUT IT, JUST CONTACT US BY GIVNG US A CALL RIGHT NOW, YOU BETTER ACT FAST,guud luck.

where is your address?
Re: How Do I Register An Idea? by edikanvic(m): 11:38am On Oct 19, 2009
Go to an advertising media and advertise your idea
Re: How Do I Register An Idea? by bighabit(m): 9:21pm On Oct 19, 2009
search engine can do the job
Re: How Do I Register An Idea? by esuccess(m): 5:16am On Oct 23, 2009
Hello Friend,

How will you like to see some good inflow of N1,000, N2,500 or even N5,000 paid into your bank account in just hours, even when you are attending to other businesses of yours? Here is a once in a life time opportunity.

This bizness will fecth you enough money, cos you too can do it.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Register An Idea? by dgreatrock(m): 12:14pm On Dec 11, 2009
bighabit:

search engine can do the job

it only gives you an idea of how it works in America!
Re: How Do I Register An Idea? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2009
whatever your Idea is, I want you to know you are not the only one thinking in the same Direction. Even the greatest inventors had competetion, Think about that.
Re: How Do I Register An Idea? by bigfoot79(m): 9:57am On Dec 13, 2009
There is no law in Nigeria or elsewhere that protects ideas. You must have done something more than just thinking or coming up with an idea for something for you to be able to register it want help contact me on 0802 6144 703
Re: How Do I Register An Idea? by useigbodi: 9:01am On Dec 14, 2009
You remind me of our immediate past president, General Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo the custodian of wisdom, his wisdom gave us Yar'dua.
Are you the only one, thinking? you have to go beyound an idea to get it patented.
Pls invent your idea and get it registered or patented.

(1) (Reply)

N / How I Get 2,000 Facebook Likes In Just 2 Weeks (screenshot) / HELP - Dollar Exchange Rate. Is GTB Illegally Removing My Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.