Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

How Do I Register An Entertainment Company In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Register An Entertainment Company In Nigeria? (4745 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Register An Enterprises In CAC / How Do You Register An Alumni Association? / How Do I Register An Idea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Register An Entertainment Company In Nigeria? by jerrymania(m): 11:19am On Dec 11, 2007
Hi Guys just started a record label and an entertainment company. I would love to register it but i dont know how to go about it? is it through the C.A.C or PMAN or where? and how much will it cost. Your considerations are welcome.a
Re: How Do I Register An Entertainment Company In Nigeria? by omogidi234(m): 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2008
bros I hail your courage. You will agree that no matter how lawless Nigeria appears we still have laws. Ok these laws stipulate what you must do b4 you can be said to own a company. the first point is that you have to register a company with the CAC and this is done by CAC accredited lawyers and accountant, and then you will register with whoever is regulating the indusrty you are venturing into. Coz each indudtry has a regulating body.
Re: How Do I Register An Entertainment Company In Nigeria? by Seun(m): 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2008
The laws do not say anything about regulatory bodies, except specific ones. For example, there is no law that says an Okada driver must join the touts association. There is no law that says you must join a union or guild. Of course, the various unions and guilds don't want you to know this.

(1) (Reply)

Fraud Alert... First Bank VS Gtbank... Who Has My Money? / Scamfighters: My Honest Reviews About "Learnify" (nigeria Version) / Airplane, Aeroplane For Sale In Abuja Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.