Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,698 members, 7,851,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:13 PM

Gunmen Invade Anibaba – Ikorodu Community For The Second Time In Two Days - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Invade Anibaba – Ikorodu Community For The Second Time In Two Days (523 Views)

Gunmen Invade Mambilla Cultural Dance In Taraba, Shoot Many Dead (Graphic Photos / Gunmen Invade Ibrahim Magu’s House, Kill Policeman / Gunmen Invade Police Station In Ido-Ekiti, Kill Inspector, Empty Armoury (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Invade Anibaba – Ikorodu Community For The Second Time In Two Days by arlomah: 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2016
Suspected cult members invaded Omini Street, Anibaba in the Ikorodu axis of Lagos earlier today shooting sporadically in the air. Currently, houses and shops in the area are under lock as a result of fear.
According to a resident who spoke to InsideMainland on condition of anonymity, the gunmen are cult members who have terrorized parts of Ikorodu community in the past. “This is the second time in two days that gunmen will cause havoc in the area. I was in my room when my neighbour informed me that some weird looking guys were driving into the area on motorcycles. I made an attempt to see through my gate when I heard shots fired sporadically in the air. I had to run for safety to avoid stray bullets.”
InsideMainland also gathered from another resident that a middle aged man identified as Temitayo Kehinde was shot dead in the same area on Sunday, October 2, 2016. The deceased was hit by stray bullets after the gunmen opened fire shooting at that spot,” the source said.
When asked if the Police or officers of the local vigilante group, Onyabo, had visited the scene, he said, “we are yet to see them. The area is currently on shops directly opposite the gate leading to Anibaba community. “Tayo was shot when the gunmen opened fire in front of a shop on Sunday night. Everyone had to run for their life because they continued
deserted and people are running for safety.”
This is not the first time cult members will unleash mayhem in this part of Ikorodu. Few years ago, a resident, simply identified as Lukman, was shot dead few meters away from the spot where Temitayo was shot.
Few minutes ago, InsideMainland gathered from a resident that local vigilante group, Onyabo and Metro Police officers visited the area to ensure safety of lives and properties.
While we cannot immediately reach the Provost Marshal of Onyabo for .... read more here https:///i3S3fX

cc @lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Gunmen Invade Anibaba – Ikorodu Community For The Second Time In Two Days by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2016
Ikorodu undecided

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapped Igbonla Kids Have Been Released / Police Arraigns 11 For Destroying Shi’ites’ Properties / 3 Soldiers, 2 Cops, An Airman, A Warder & Others Arrested Over Rape In IDP Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.