Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

'obama Can Go To Hell, "Says President Of The Philippines Duterte - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'obama Can Go To Hell, "Says President Of The Philippines Duterte (951 Views)

President Rodrigo Duterte Calls God 'Stupid' / 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. / Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'obama Can Go To Hell, "Says President Of The Philippines Duterte by michellhilton(m): 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
President Rodrigo Duterte of the Philippines complained on Tuesday that Washington was refusing to sell weapons to his government and said that President Obama “can go to hell.”

http://www.michellhilton.com/2016/10/obama-pode-ir-para-o-inferno-diz-rodrigo-duterte.html

Re: 'obama Can Go To Hell, "Says President Of The Philippines Duterte by thedarkside: 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
michellhilton:
President Rodrigo Duterte of the Philippines complained on Tuesday that Washington was refusing to sell weapons to his government and said that President Obama “can go to hell.”

http://www.michellhilton.com/2016/10/obama-pode-ir-para-o-inferno-diz-rodrigo-duterte.html

they can buy from nigeria...we nigerians dont give a shi-shi about america...we have armored vehicles,drones and build warships too...just invest in nigeria and we will build you anything you want...
Re: 'obama Can Go To Hell, "Says President Of The Philippines Duterte by APCsupporter: 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
Lol just saw it on Aljazeera
Re: 'obama Can Go To Hell, "Says President Of The Philippines Duterte by ATERI(m): 2:44am On Oct 05, 2016
We shouldn`t forget that when America did the same thing to President Goodluck Jonathan, no single person among our elected representatives, including the President, was bold enough to tell the Nigeria people openly let alone criticize. It was un-elected Femi-Fani Kayode that went on television to condemn America for not selling arms to us. Kudos to all men and women that can stand up to the bully.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'obama Can Go To Hell, "Says President Of The Philippines Duterte by Lucasbalo(m): 5:22am On Oct 05, 2016
ATERI:

We shouldn`t forget that when America did the same thing to President Goodluck Jonathan, no single person among our elected representatives, including the President, was bold enough to tell the Nigeria people openly let alone criticize. It was un-elected Femi-Fani Kayode that went on television to condemn America for not selling arms to us. Kudos to all men and women that can stand up to the bully.
And Americans listen to the corrupt being called Femi Fani Kayode. He's a non entity in the scheme of things.
Re: 'obama Can Go To Hell, "Says President Of The Philippines Duterte by Onopa(m): 7:49am On Oct 05, 2016
Obama is a useless president

The reason why we need trump

2 Likes

Re: 'obama Can Go To Hell, "Says President Of The Philippines Duterte by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 05, 2016
I have always been a fan of world leaders with balls of steel who call the bluff of Amerika unlike most heads of government around the world who are easily intimidated & bullied into submission.

In 2006, at the General Assembly of the United Nations, Hugo Chavez resumed his public attack of President Bush, who had spoken to the room the day before.

Chavez told the gathered heads of state & government “The devil was here yesterday. Yesterday the devil was here, exactly here”.

While some members of the audience laughed & applauded, Chavez made the sign of the cross as if to protect himself from a curse before continuing by saying:

“This stand still smells of sulphur”.

In his personal TV show “Alo Presidente”, Chavez reacted to a White House report calling him a “demagogue”.

He addressed George W. Bush directly, although referring to him as “Mr. Danger” , and then accused him of being a “drunk” before concluding: “You are a donkey Mister Bush” grin cheesy grin

This is what happens when go about formenting trouble, assassinating world leaders, subverting governments & poking your filthy nose in the affairs of sovereign states.

The worst of Amerika's derision is yet to come. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYYQT21p7l8

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'obama Can Go To Hell, "Says President Of The Philippines Duterte by ATERI(m): 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
Lucasbalo:
And Americans listen to the corrupt being called Femi Fani Kayode. He's a non entity in the scheme of things.

Learn to give credit to whom it`s due and learn to respect the people that run your country, especially when they put Nigeria first.

I don`t know FFK any more than you know him. After his appearance on television, condemning America for not selling arms to Nigeria, that intervention led to a couple of reactions that culminated in the US ambassador to Nigeria being redeployed. Humans must react when undermined, but in our country, we rarely do this as people like you are two weak to stand up to London and Washington. That is one of the reasons why David Cameron was bold enough to insult Nigeria a couple of hours before Buhari`s arrival in London. World powers know weaklings when they see them.

Few Nigerian politicians understand both local and global politics equally well. FFK doesn`t just do, he is also bold enough to attack foreign powers that are holding your country to ransom in your absence. Moreover, FFK is a first class public speaker and extremely good in front of the cameras. You may want to give me the name of another Nigerian that has such attributes

As far as corruption is concerned, I can assure you that I know Dino Melaye when I see one, FFK isn`t!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'obama Can Go To Hell, "Says President Of The Philippines Duterte by Lucasbalo(m): 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
ATERI:

Learn to give credit to whom it`s due and learn to respect the people that run your country, especially when they put Nigeria first.

I don`t know FFK any more than you know him. After his appearance on television, condemning America for not selling arms to Nigeria, that intervention led to a couple of reactions that culminated in the US ambassador to Nigeria being redeployed. Humans must react when undermined, but in our country, we rarely do this as people like you are two weak to stand up to London and Washington. That is one of the reasons why David Cameron was bold enough to insult Nigeria a couple of hours before Buhari`s arrival in London. World powers know weaklings when they see them.

Few Nigerian politicians understand both local and global politics equally well. FFK doesn`t just do, he is also bold enough to attack foreign powers that are holding your country to ransom in your absence. Moreover, FFK is a first class public speaker and extremely good in front of the cameras. You may want to give me the name of another Nigerian that has such attributes

As far as corruption is concerned, I can assure you that I know Dino Melaye when I see one, FFK isn`t!

I can boldly tell you your assertion about US ambassador being redeployed because of FFK critique is absolutely wrong. The ambassador to Nigeria was redeployed because his term was up. Who the hell cares at US State Department what Femi said. I know the way America runs more than you can imagine. Telling me America will alter his foreign policy because of some circus barker in Nigeria is a joke. Who cares if Falana or the other worthless and corrupt looters of Nigeria are in different grades. They are all corrupt and worthless and see what they have turned Nigeria to. Nigeria deserves better than being a perpetual third world country. Look at Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and even South Africa after the debacle of apartheid and compare then to Nigeria. The only reason you are applauding Femi is because of his worthless rants about America. America has the right to sell weapons to countries that she wants to the same way Nigeria has the right to sell her oil to any country she wants. What happens to Trillions of $ of oil money since independence ?. Looted by worthless and ineptly corrupt leaders leaving an average Nigeria living on less than $2 a day. If that gladdens your earth, good luck to you. Your hatred of America means absolute nothing, nada, in the scheme of things. America is not a perfect country, tell me one nation on earth that's perfect. With all things being said, I will put my stock on America regardless of your hate and scorn.
Re: 'obama Can Go To Hell, "Says President Of The Philippines Duterte by ATERI(m): 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
Lucasbalo:
I can boldly tell you your assertion about US ambassador being redeployed because of FFK critique is absolutely wrong. The ambassador to Nigeria was redeployed because his term was up. Who the hell cares at US State Department what Femi said. I know the way America runs more than you can imagine. Telling me America will alter his foreign policy because of some circus barker in Nigeria is a joke. Who cares if Falana or the other worthless and corrupt looters of Nigeria are in different grades. They are all corrupt and worthless and see what they have turned Nigeria to. Nigeria deserves better than being a perpetual third world country. Look at Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and even South Africa after the debacle of apartheid and compare then to Nigeria. The only reason you are applauding Femi is because of his worthless rants about America. America has the right to sell weapons to countries that she wants to the same way Nigeria has the right to sell her oil to any country she wants. What happens to Trillions of $ of oil money since independence ?. Looted by worthless and ineptly corrupt leaders leaving an average Nigeria living on less than $2 a day. If that gladdens your earth, good luck to you. Your hatred of America means absolute nothing, nada, in the scheme of things. America is not a perfect country, tell me one nation on earth that's perfect. With all things being said, I will put my stock on America regardless of your hate and scorn.

Once your ambassador went on television to justify America`s position with regard to what FFK said, his fate was sealed. It was in the course of his rebuttal that he described the GEJ administration as corrupt-even your Obama saw that as crossing the diplomatic line. Ask yourself why he had to react to what FFK said since FFK and Nigeria mean nothing to America. But since you have now told me that you are Joe Biden, I have to take your word for it.

You take your delusion too far by saying that America does not care about what anybody says. Whenever Saudi Arabia sneezes, America always catches cold. On many occasions, Saudi Arabia had forced America to change/amend public pronouncements. Egypt is today led by a totalitarian dictator, but your America can`t say that openly because some punishment would follow

Nigeria produces nothing of huge value that we can only export to America, it`s America that needs access to our market. Nigeria has never nursed the ambition of dominating Africa or the world-America does! Nigeria is not interested in what China and Russia do with America, but America shakes whenever Nigeria moves closer to either of these countries. Nigeria spends a fortune in America as students and tourists not the other way round. America`s NGOs are an extension of America`s power not all about humanitarianism. So the sense of indispensability you have about America comes down to the delusion I talked about. America`s global power can only be maintained if all the regional and sub-regional powers of the world continue to play ball.

Your lamentations about the state of Nigeria is boring, especially coming from someone in America. People like you find it difficult to understand that, America is only interested in control not good government in Africa. Have you ever asked yourself what role America played in the past when the likes of Obafemi Awolowo, Gani Fawehinmi and Co were going through hell in Nigeria. Please, wake up!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'obama Can Go To Hell, "Says President Of The Philippines Duterte by Lucasbalo(m): 5:14am On Oct 06, 2016
ATERI:

Once your ambassador went on television to justify America`s position with regard to what FFK said, his fate was sealed. It was in the course of his rebuttal that he described the GEJ administration as corrupt-even your Obama saw that as crossing the diplomatic line. Ask yourself why he had to react to what FFK said since FFK and Nigeria mean nothing to America. But since you have now told me that you are Joe Biden, I have to take your word for it.

You take your delusion too far by saying that America does not care about what anybody says. Whenever Saudi Arabia sneezes, America always catches cold. On many occasions, Saudi Arabia had forced America to change/amend public pronouncements. Egypt is today led by a totalitarian dictator, but your America can`t say that openly because some punishment would follow

Nigeria produces nothing of huge value that we can only export to America, it`s America that needs access to our market. Nigeria has never nursed the ambition of dominating Africa or the world-America does! Nigeria is not interested in what China and Russia do with America, but America shakes whenever Nigeria moves closer to either of these countries. Nigeria spends a fortune in America as students and tourists not the other way round. America`s NGOs are an extension of America`s power not all about humanitarianism. So the sense of indispensability you have about America comes down to the delusion I talked about. America`s global power can only be maintained if all the regional and sub-regional powers of the world continue to play ball.

Your lamentations about the state of Nigeria is boring, especially coming from someone in America. People like you find it difficult to understand that, America is only interested in control not good government in Africa. Have you ever asked yourself what role America played in the past when the likes of Obafemi Awolowo, Gani Fawehinmi and Co were going through hell in Nigeria. Please, wake up!

Not surprised with your epilogue. It's typical of hate America fans club. All your insinuations about America is totally wrong but you have the right to your opinion. The bottom line is that I am a big believer and supporter of US. I know you are joking by saying America shakes when Saudi Arabia sneezes. That's the joke of the century. Nigeria spends a lot of money in America. Thats absolutely false. What Nigerians spends in US is peanuts in a country of almost 20 Trillion $ economy. You hate America guys just throw bunch of garbage for your fellow haters to gobble up. Go into Travel Section on this particular Nairaland and tell those guys and ladies about how awful America is and you will see the kind of backlash that will come your way. Wishing Nigeria will be 1/100 of what America is. I know Nigeria very well and I am never far from Nigeria for obvious reasons. Would love for her to come out of the bottom of the barrel in the comity of Nations. Keep hating America while the Eagle which is America symbol is soaring.
Re: 'obama Can Go To Hell, "Says President Of The Philippines Duterte by NairaMinted: 9:44am On Oct 06, 2016
The Uncle Ruckus' and Aunt Thomasinas never ever disappoint

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'obama Can Go To Hell, "Says President Of The Philippines Duterte by Appleyard(m): 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
ATERI:

The bitter part is not the refusal to sell the arms to us, but the wickedness in blocking other countries from selling to us at a time when we needed it most. Thank God Russia was there to help.
Re: 'obama Can Go To Hell, "Says President Of The Philippines Duterte by ATERI(m): 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
Appleyard:

The bitter part is not the refusal to sell the arms to us, but the wickedness in blocking other countries from selling to us at a time when we needed it most. Thank God Russia was there to help.

In this day and age of multi-polarism, we shouldn`t be asking them twice before we move on to other sellers. Just so happen that, for reasons best known to our leaders, we are always reluctant to embrace other options.

(1) (Reply)

Hurricane Matthew Kills 283, Barack Obama Declares Emergency In Florida / Tour Bus Burst Into Flames After Collision In Germany, 18 Dead(Photos) / 10 Laws Queen Elizabeth Can Decide Not To Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.