Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Miracle: Baby Survives After Falling Under Train - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Miracle: Baby Survives After Falling Under Train (816 Views)

I Am Falling Apart With My Mom / How Falling Under The Anointing Landed Me In The Hospital / Stillborn Baby Survives After Doctors 'froze' Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracle: Baby Survives After Falling Under Train by xanadu: 10:57pm On Oct 16, 2009
I still find it hard to believe how this happened!!

Full Story at: http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/10/16/australia.baby.train.escape/index.html#cnnSTCText

See CCTV video of this near-tragedy at: http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/10/16/australia.baby.train.escape/index.html

A six-month-old baby had a miraculous escape after his stroller rolled off a railway station platform and into the path of an incoming train.

[center][/center]

The stroller rolling towards the edge of the platform.

The incident, which happened Thursday at Ashburton railway station in Melbourne, Australia, was captured by CCTV.

The footage shows the baby's mother momentarily letting go of the stroller, which then rolls over the edge of the platform. Second later, a train pulls in to the station.

The stroller and baby were dragged 30 meters (33 yards) further up the track before the train came to a halt.

John Rees, a spokesman for train operator Connex, told Australia's Channel 7 television station: "It's a miracle this baby wasn't killed. The baby managed to escape with just a cut to the forehead, I'm told. It's a complete miracle."

The baby boy was quickly reunited with his distraught mother. He was taken to Melbourne's Royal Children's Hospital but was later discharged.
Re: Miracle: Baby Survives After Falling Under Train by dgreatrock(m): 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2009
men i saw the news on cnn and, men i was kinda, whao!
This is a miracle!
Re: Miracle: Baby Survives After Falling Under Train by Busybody2(f): 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2009
OMG, that is sooooo scary, can't even watch the video, thank God she did not fall on live rails shocked shocked shocked

And that is why I always always apply the brakes when I am out with my son and also stands well clear of any platform even if I am not with the buggy, before some mad people that abounds plenty in this part of the world come and push one onto the tracks and say "some voice made them do it" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Miracle: Baby Survives After Falling Under Train by MrCrackles(m): 10:08pm On Oct 17, 2009
Allahu Akbar. . . Jesus christ! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Miracle: Baby Survives After Falling Under Train by dgreatrock(m): 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2009
MrCrackles:

Allahu Akbar. . . Jesus christ! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

angry

Meaning What
Re: Miracle: Baby Survives After Falling Under Train by muffins(f): 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2009
That was sheer miracle and the white men call it sheer luck. lipsrsealed
Re: Miracle: Baby Survives After Falling Under Train by Agnesqueen(f): 2:09am On Oct 18, 2009
I still get scared and nervous after seeing this video. I thought that child was finished, he really had an angel protecting him. And the people in the station that saw him roll and then the train were so shocked you could see their body language. Thank God
Re: Miracle: Baby Survives After Falling Under Train by Fhemmmy: 3:30am On Oct 18, 2009
Till it is your time, nothing can make u die.
Re: Miracle: Baby Survives After Falling Under Train by Dclique(m): 9:45am On Oct 18, 2009
Hmm, gimme knife let me stab you, then we shall see if its ur time or not.
Re: Miracle: Baby Survives After Falling Under Train by spoilt(f): 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2009
It was a real miracle. I saw the video on Tv and I was just shocked that the baby survived unhurt. thank God oh.
Re: Miracle: Baby Survives After Falling Under Train by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2009
Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God @ work shocked
Re: Miracle: Baby Survives After Falling Under Train by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2009

(1) (Reply)

My Mum / Excesses Of Kai-‘my Ordeal In The Hands Of Kai Men’ / Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.