Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Chelsea Transfer News: Diego Costa Discusses Atletico Madrid - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Transfer News: Diego Costa Discusses Atletico Madrid (464 Views)

World Cup 2018: How England And Referee Robbed Colombia - Diego Maradona / BREAKING NEWS: Diego Simeone Renews Atletico Madrid Deal Until 2020 / BREAKING NEWS: Diego Costa Breaks Nose In Preparation Ahead Of Newcastle Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Transfer News: Diego Costa Discusses Atletico Madrid by francis247(m): 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
Diego Costa has admitted he misses life at his former club Atletico Madrid but insists he is happy to remain at Chelsea.
Costa, 27, enjoyed his time at Atletico where he scored 43 goals before making a £32 million switch to Stamford Bridge in 2014.
The striker is currently on international duty with Spain, preparing for their World Cup qualifiers against Italy and Albania. He was asked by local media whether he misses playing for Diego Simeone's side.
Per Liam Twomey of ESPN FC, Costa said:

A little. I like Madrid a lot, have had some very happy moments here. But I'm very happy in London. I always follow Atletico and watch what they're doing. They're doing really well and I am so happy for them. Atletico have been at this level for a few years - battling for every trophy and beating the best sides. I'm not surprised because they're a top side and they deserve it.

Francisco Seco/Associated Press
Costa has started the new Premier League season in fine fashion, scoring six times in the opening seven games and heading the league's goalscoring charts.
Atletico have previously made attempts to re-sign the Brazilian-born frontman, but the club had to concede defeat in July this year, as Simon Johnson of the
London Evening Standard reported.
At the time, the Atletico president Enrique Cerezo spoke of his admiration for the player, saying: "Diego is a great player, who is very much loved, but www.thebiginfotoday..com

(1) (Reply)

1960bet.com Pays Out N58 Million To University Professor 1960bet Bonus / Tyson Fury Stripped Of WBO Heavyweight Champion Belt / Betting Predictions: 420,0000ngn Won Yesterday, Today Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.