Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him (40602 Views)

Before I Die,I Will Destroy Certain Deeper Life Doctrines I Set Up-Pastor Kumuyi / Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner / Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by schoolhelpng(m): 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
A 40-year-old Muslim cleric, Saheed Gbadamosi, was on Tuesday arraigned in an Ikeja Magistrates’ Court for allegedly threatening to bathe a pastor with acid and destroying his church property.
The accused, a resident of Aboru area of Iyana-Ipaja, is being tried for breach of peace, assault and threat to life.

The prosecutor, Insp. George Nwosu, said that the accused committed the offences on September 4 at his residence.

He told the court that the accused conspired with others still at large and stormed the defendant’s church armed with different types of dangerous weapons as they beat up the pastor identified as Emmanuel Ugbo, destroying church property and threatening to pour acid on him.

“The accused and his accomplices beat up the complainant and damaged four chairs valued at N4,000 and mixer valued at N35,000 being church property.

“The accused and others also threatened to bathe him with acid if he refused to stop converting his ‘clients’ to his church.

Nwosu said the accused stormed the complainant’s church with hoodlums and attacked the complainant.

“The complainant was in the fellowship with his members when the accused stormed the church with hoodlums carrying iron rods, sticks and other dangerous weapons.

“The accused obstructed the complainant from performing his duty as a pastor by chasing away all his members before descending on him,” he told the court.

The accused pleaded not guilty to the charges against him.

The offences contravened Sections 56, 166, 170 and 348 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2011.

According to criminal law, the accused might be sentenced to a minimum of three years imprisonment upon conviction.

The Magistrate, Mr A.A. Adesanya, granted the accused bail in the sum of N100,000 with two sureties in like sum.

He adjourned the case to October 10 for mention.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/10/04/muslim-cleric-beats-pastor-threatens-pour-acid/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by mhizAnnie(f): 2:49am On Oct 05, 2016
Religious fanatics everywhere, BH candidate angry

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by schoolhelpng(m): 6:51am On Oct 07, 2016
Can this happen in my state?

I posted this topic and am sure that the source is not dailypost cause I got it from edited www.schoolhelp.com.ng and posted it here from onlinenews. com Nairaland insert wrong source... Stop giving glory to who is not due...

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by APCsupporter: 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
Provide your source first.

Cc: lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by recievesense: 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2016
“The accused and others also threatened to bathe him with acid if he refused to stop converting his ‘clients’ to his church"

I don't want to believe the above.

So na Mafia things now abi?

Well Islam is a very peaceful religion.

Watching keenly.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
Ok...

Thats why its better to have mobile church like this. You can convert easily even cows heading to the abbatoirs.

- you park your Keke
- mount the podium
- connect the mic wireless to the speakers
- put signage (Chineke bu Eze)
- get a boy to distribute flyers for conversion and win souls
- no physical address

24 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by jeeqaa7(m): 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by olureignforever: 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
[quote][/quote]
Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by INTROVERT(f): 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by babs01(m): 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
mhizAnnie:
see ur life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by Gapsy101(m): 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
4where

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by Ekejoestar(m): 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
k
Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by babs01(m): 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
All of u guys spewing trash, Muslim this muslim that. The best thing to have happened to anyone is being a muslim only if u can understand. The pastor and the Alfa are fighting for their pockets nd nt for God.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by superdanny10: 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
Wonders shall never end.

Did he state what the pastor did??

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by casttlebarbz(m): 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
The attached pix thou...makes me less concern about d story

If that Alhaji machete hook that nigga with powdered face, omo na E.O.D o

9 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by ahamonyeka(m): 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
mhizAnnie:
but,na cele pastor police people catch with ammunition inside coffin wey wan go supply am to BH .

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by Hardeybohwarley(m): 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
Just passing by..
Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by babs01(m): 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
kevoh:
Religion of piss in action grin
Tomorrow another pastor will rape a 2 yrs old girl or even boy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by ALISMILE(m): 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
How

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by obaival(m): 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2016
I wonda y dis picture alws appear on Muslim issue bt on Christian issue s free entrance.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2016
Allaaaaaaaaaaaah wa koba... Allah will soon koba una. Nonsense... Make him go convert christians na. Idiot

11 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by babs01(m): 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2016
Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by dman4mdmoon(m): 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2016
The pastor sef no do well. Why him dey snatch the alfa clients? Country hard now u must do everything possible to retain ur clients.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by worlexy(m): 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2016
If he treated his "clients" well they would not have gone to the pastor. EOD

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by greall12(m): 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2016
Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by INTROVERT(f): 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2016
truthmans2012:
Muslims with their spirit of violence. Allah is the Devil.
BE MATURE PLS.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Redeemed Church Cleaned My Entire Street!! / TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal / Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.