Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS (3800 Views)

Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata / I Have No Doubt In Mind That We Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - El-Rufai / "Buhari Will Win 2019 Elections" - Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by Abagworo(m): 9:18am On Oct 05, 2016
CoolFreeday:
We are not backward, If buhari contest again, I will still vote and mobilize votes for him. its not about where you come from, rather it should be about the character of the person and the capabilities.
I will rather vote a more capable buhari from another region than a selfish, greedy, corrupt and backward politician from my zone.
Buhari is God sent and no amount of hate message or sponsored messages will stop person like me from supporting him.

Truth. If Buhari contests he will surely win by a wider margin than 2015 but I have a feeling he may not contest.
Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by CoolFreeday(m): 9:28am On Oct 05, 2016
Abagworo:

Truth. If Buhari contests he will surely win by a wider margin than 2015 but I have a feeling he may not contest.

That is my concern too, that he may not contest but I pray I do, because I don't truth these other politicians. I heard some APC members are begging him to contest so they can still keep the party together because of the various factions eyeing his post, I pray he listen to them.

1 Like

Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by bishopkay: 9:51am On Oct 05, 2016
fulanimafia:
You forgot the 7th and most important reason:

PMB will be re-elected based on PERFORMANCE.

Only the shallow/gullible/bigoted can be deceived that PMB is not presently putting in sincere and great efforts to pull Nigeria out of this recession that we were led into by PDP's 16 years of looting, mismanagement, misgovernance and failure to diversify. The machinations of voodoo economics, reckless fiscal policies and shocking pillage of the public treasury the country, were the order of the day during past PDP administrations, are all well known. Months back, the immediate-past finance minister and coordinating minister of the economy, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, confessed to what she described as the “zero political will to save” under the immediate-past administration of President Goodluck Jonathan.

Buhari will win the North and SW again in 2019 with or without Tinubu; because from antecedents the majority in that region vote based on performance not emotional sentiments, which PMB will surely deliver.

PMB is doing all the right things that will ensure that Nigeria becomes an exporting country once again that is no longer dependent on crude oil alone for revenue. He is doing everything to ensure that the Naira appreciates in value in the nearest future and that Nigeria's power problems will become a thing of the past. PMB has mobilized contractors back to sites all over the country so he is also doing everything to ensure our infrastructural needs are filled. In fact, In line with the critical infrastructural focus of the PMB administration, an unprecedented 30 per cent of 2016 budgetary provision has been committed to capital projects. Since the 2016 National Budget was signed into law by President Muhammadu Buhari in May, the Ministry of Finance has released more than 400 billion naira for infrastructure spending — more than the total amount spent in 2015.

Contrary to the opposition’s pessimistic narrative on the country’s economic stresses, the strategic measures being put in place by monetary and fiscal authorities have the potential to turn the economy around, such that the economic recession will soon be over. Investment’s share in gross domestic product is at its highest since 2010. Inflation is slowing; manufacturing confidence is rising. According to Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) projections, the Nigerian economy would rebound by the fourth quarter of this year, arising from government’s determined efforts to stimulate and reflate the economy.

The latest world economic forecast released just YESTERDAY by the IMF indicates that Nigeria will be fully out of the recession by 2017. This is the IMF not 'Tinubus newspaper' talking.

Take it from me, Nigerians will overwhelmingly re-elect PMB by the time the fruits of our current sweat begin to emerge by the other half of this administrations tenure.

At that point all his haters can do is hate in distant admiration.

I would really admire it if you go beyond the media lies being spread about by this administration, to really see the reforms he claims he's making.
He comes into power, first one month, refineries and power stations hitherto built and refurbished by the previous administration started working - y'all attributed it to his body language. Less than 6 months down the lane, everything including the refineries and power stations crumbled due to his incompetence and he said the previous administration caused it cos of corruption. Y'all tagged along and sang your voices hoarse.
His fight against corruption comes along and we have all seen how it's turned out to be. His friends and cronies names been extricated from sensitive lists while he goes on hounding the opposition (not that I'm against that) but charity should begin at home.
Buhari has LIED in virtually all speeches he has reeled out to Nigerians, the last October 1st speech been the hallmark where he told us GE is coming to invest 2.2 billion dollars in our country, only for GE to debunk the news to say they said only150 million dollars.

So what performance are you really talking about because even the BH sect he's been touted to have put under control had as at when the last administration handed over been so decimated that they didn't even have the capacity to throw any bombs at people or as Lai and Buhari would call it "soft targets" or even launch attacks on military convoy. But now that they are technically defeated, they were able to sack 3 communities and hoist their flags according to a report by BBC last week.
God help Nigeria in 2019 but I would expect any one with half a sense to vote out Buhari than continue in this self- caused quagmire

1 Like

Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by Zikavirus(m): 11:51am On Oct 05, 2016
buhahaha:
why can't u APC supporters bring out a rational argument from ur head, instead u make mockery of every sensitive political argument.. when Obj was presido, it was prof.iwu an Igbo man who ran INEc..time of GEJ was Jega an Hausa man..ApC is a calamity.

You Are Stewpeed & dumb, who told u am an APC Fan? i am just Against bad government in total, i am neutral. Okay? Bleep u and Bleep d useless o.p who posted dis crap.

1 Like

Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by somegirl1: 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
fulanimafia:
You forgot the 7th and most important reason:

PMB will be re-elected based on PERFORMANCE.

Only the shallow/gullible/bigoted can be deceived that PMB is not presently putting in sincere and great efforts to pull Nigeria out of this recession that we were led into by PDP's 16 years of looting, mismanagement, misgovernance and failure to diversify. The machinations of voodoo economics, reckless fiscal policies and shocking pillage of the public treasury the country, were the order of the day during past PDP administrations, are all well known. Months back, the immediate-past finance minister and coordinating minister of the economy, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, confessed to what she described as the “zero political will to save” under the immediate-past administration of President Goodluck Jonathan.

Buhari will win the North and SW again in 2019 with or without Tinubu; because from antecedents the majority in that region vote based on performance not emotional sentiments, which PMB will surely deliver.

PMB is doing all the right things that will ensure that Nigeria becomes an exporting country once again that is no longer dependent on crude oil alone for revenue. He is doing everything to ensure that the Naira appreciates in value in the nearest future and that Nigeria's power problems will become a thing of the past. PMB has mobilized contractors back to sites all over the country so he is also doing everything to ensure our infrastructural needs are filled. In fact, In line with the critical infrastructural focus of the PMB administration, an unprecedented 30 per cent of 2016 budgetary provision has been committed to capital projects. Since the 2016 National Budget was signed into law by President Muhammadu Buhari in May, the Ministry of Finance has released more than 400 billion naira for infrastructure spending — more than the total amount spent in 2015.

Contrary to the opposition’s pessimistic narrative on the country’s economic stresses, the strategic measures being put in place by monetary and fiscal authorities have the potential to turn the economy around, such that the economic recession will soon be over. Investment’s share in gross domestic product is at its highest since 2010. Inflation is slowing; manufacturing confidence is rising. According to Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) projections, the Nigerian economy would rebound by the fourth quarter of this year, arising from government’s determined efforts to stimulate and reflate the economy.

The latest world economic forecast released just YESTERDAY by the IMF indicates that Nigeria will be fully out of the recession by 2017. This is the IMF not 'Tinubus newspaper' talking.

Take it from me, Nigerians will overwhelmingly re-elect PMB by the time the fruits of our current sweat begin to emerge by the other half of this administrations tenure.

At that point all his haters can do is hate in distant admiration.

We eagerly look forward to the seeing more past tenses used in statements regarding his performance. The future tense verb forms are now worn out.

3 Likes

Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
CoolFreeday:

You are entitled to your own opinion. We are religiously incline in Nigeria but in USA they are not.
He hasn't failed me, He is doing what I expected of him, that is competence to me so I will still vote him.

#The "Competent" once brought us here, mtcheeew
I voted for APC becoz 2012 I have to buy a litter for 300
when I was recording my songs I bought like 15 litters 300 per liter to record and mix my songs he promised us a liter for 45 but it was sold 400-500 he must loose come 2019
Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by CoolFreeday(m): 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hizzy:

I voted for APC becoz 2012 I have to buy a litter for 300
when I was recording my songs I bought like 15 litters 300 per liter to record and mix my songs he promised us a liter for 45 but it was sold 400-500 he must loose come 2019

Sorry that you have to buy fuel in order to record your song. Which area are you because I have 24hours electricity here for over a long time now.
About PMB losing in 2019, its not possible. Only if he chooses not to contest again, I will vote and mobilize vote for him. you will be surprise!
Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by FakoMaybach1: 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2016
CoolFreeday:

Sorry that you have to buy fuel in order to record your song. Which area are you because I have 24hours electricity here for over a long time now.
About PMB losing in 2019, its not possible. Only if he chooses not to contest again, I will vote and mobilize vote for him. you will be surprise!
you have been shouting mobilize , mobilize u can only do ur usual 1.9 million like u did last time brother...if buhari will win or loose is in the hands of God for power dey God hand not you or ur people...buhari entered for a reason i just hope he fulfills it even if the reason is to kill Nigerians with hunger then let him do it...

1 Like

Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
CoolFreeday:

am in ebonyi but I record in Lagos, Oshodi
Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by 989900: 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
Too early.
At the moment, it's fxckn gloomy, even though the long term prognosis looks bright.

Time will tell.
Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
Buhari will sure not live to see 2019. That i am sure of.

1 Like

Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by CoolFreeday(m): 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hizzy:
am in ebonyi but I record in Lagos, Oshodi
OK. Wish you success.
Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by kamalcole3000: 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
mordsith:
1. THE CURRENT INEC CHAIRMAN IS BUHARI'S RELATIVE AND FOR THE FIRST TIME WE HAVE A PRESIDENT WHO IS FROM THE SAME REGION AS THE INEC BOSS.

2. THE DEAL BROKERED FOR THE FORMATION OF APC IS THAT TINUBU WOULD PRODUCE THE VICE FOR THE FIRST FOUR YEARS, AND THEN SUBSEQUENTLY THE SOUTHWEST WOULD PRODUCE A PRESIDENT (GOOGLE: BUHARI MAY NOT DO TWO TERMS: TINUBU). A SIMILAR DEAL WAS BROKERED (IN SECRET) WITH OKOROCHA TO BECOME VP IN 2019.

3. THE SOUTH WEST VOTES WOULD BE INCONSEQUENTIAL AS BUHARI WOULD WIN IN THE RESOUNDINGLY IN THE NORTH AND 40% IN SOUTH WEST WHILE 40% IN THE SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH SOUTH......NEVER DOUBT THE EDO STRATEGY.

4. BUHARI IS NOT JONATHAN, HE WOULD NOT LOOSE AN ELECTION HE CONDUCTED.

5. A REALIGNMENT OF POWERS IS COMING. THE NORTH ARE SUSPICIOUS OF THE WEST (THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN).

6. NUMBER 6 AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, ATIKU WOULD BE CAGED OR LOCKED-UP (NO PRESIDENTIAL BID FOR HIM).

THE NORTH IS TRYING TO WOO IGBOS AND THE NIGER DELTA. THEIR AGITATION IS PULLING THE COUNTRY DOWN.

ON THE OTHER HAND IF THE YORUBAS ARE MARGINALIZED THEY SIMPLY KEEP QUIET. HENCE THEY ARE DISPENSABLE. IT IS NOT WHO BUILDS APC THAT MATTER ANYMORE.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN .......2019 ELECTIONS IS NOT BY VOTE COUNT. BUHARI WOULD WIN AND HAS WON.

THE SOUTH WEST SHOULD BE HAPPY FOR DRAGING NIGERIA BACKWARD.

My friend,there are a thousand one reasons why Buhari will not win 2019 election that deeper than this myopic analysis.
Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by durangokid: 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
Arjeeni:
There was a country where olodo and uneducated fellow aware of all.

There was a nairaland where every mugu had opportunity to display the best of their mumu.

There was a Nairalander who is not mature enough to deduce sense only in good write up but in garbage. My brother the guy is right I am not a fan of Buhari and will never be (God forbid), the truth is Buhari will win 2019 election with over 85% margin especially with INEC now being an agency of APC, given Edo election as a case study

There will always be nairalanders, who are informed, believe not in folktales and scrutinise all post before pen a comment and seize to comment if the need arise.

Check my signature........ This is a scrap
. the truth is Buhari will win 2019 election with over 85%margin, please I am not Buhari or APC fan (God forbid) but with INEC being one of APC agency it is going to be a sure win for Buhari and APC, just like the Edo election, that's why you see all APC talking confidently knowing fully well that they will use the federal might but what a man sow so shall he reap. Today is APC tomorrow will be another especially when we would want to kill those who we are afraid of. You go after my children today tomorrow somebody will go after your children because you started it. Those who supports idiocy because it favour today tomorrow madness will also favour somebody somewhere.

1 Like

Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by sainttwist1(m): 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
CoolFreeday:

24HOURS ELECTRICITY .....pls where is that?
Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by CoolFreeday(m): 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
sainttwist1:
24HOURS ELECTRICITY .....pls where is that?

somewhere around abuja o. My guy, electricity dey waste here, now I don't iron ahead anymore, I don't rush to charge phone anymore nor do I go out with my phone charger anymore.

#fashola is working!
Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by sainttwist1(m): 8:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
CoolFreeday:

somewhere around abuja o. My guy, electricity dey waste here, now I don't iron ahead anymore, I don't rush to charge phone anymore nor do I go out with my phone charger anymore.

#fashola is working!
hmmmmmmm.........
Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by jossyr(m): 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
Macwytt:

Mr man go nd seat down. God sent and the country is facing recession ahbi.... Mtcheew
Who said God sents do not face challenges?d present situation is a temporary one.normalcy will soon return...is this d first economic recession nigeria is facing?
Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by drskyfly007(m): 9:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
CoolFreeday:

I am seated na, am not standing. We are facing recession because we fail to plan and save. Remember that anyone that fails to plan is planning to fail.
Don't put failures of our past leaders on this guy's head abeg.
Mr man you are simply shortsighted like one of my patients...we all know past leaders caused it but we are in the present and voted someone for a change...EVERY PROBLEM HAS A SOLUTION....but ur guy does not have the solution..if u don't understand this analogy then I rest my case...
Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by CoolFreeday(m): 10:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
drskyfly007:
Mr man you are simply shortsighted like one of my patients...we all know past leaders caused it but we are in the present and voted someone for a change...EVERY PROBLEM HAS A SOLUTION....but ur guy does not have the solution..if u don't understand this analogy then I rest my case...

he does have the solution and he is solving it. Its better to tackle the root cause than trying to heal from the surface
Re: 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS by CoolFreeday(m): 11:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
sainttwist1:
hmmmmmmm.........
yes o. I sleep and wake up with light. Am not kidding.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari In Hadejia And Dutse My Pics from Surveillance Drone / BREAKING!!! Deputy Governor Involved In Ghastly Auto Crash, 4 Dead / More Pictures: President Buhari In The Vila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.