Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

The List Of Institutions That's Released Their Nysc Batch B 2016 Mobilisation - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The List Of Institutions That's Released Their Nysc Batch B 2016 Mobilisation (4374 Views)

5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List / Female Ex-Corpers Flaunt Their NYSC Certificates (Photos) / Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The List Of Institutions That's Released Their Nysc Batch B 2016 Mobilisation by schoolhelpng(m): 11:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
#Updates

We have gotten an information that some Nigeria universities, polytechnics and other higher institutions have release their NYSC 2016 BATCH B mobilisation list. This can't be done if house of senate had not concord to this.
Below are the list of schools who have successfully pasted their 2016 Batch B List
1. Tai-Solarin University [TASUED]
2. University Of Calabar [UNICAL]
3. University Of Abuja [UNIABUJA]
4. Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta [FUNAAB]
5. University Of Nigeria, Nsukka [UNN]
6. Abia State Polytechnic [ABIAPOLY]
7. Obafemi Awolowo University [OAU]
8. Federal Poly Bauchi [BAUCHI POLY]
9. Lagos State Polytechnic [LASPOTECH]
10. Ekiti State University [EKSU]
11. University Of Nsukka [UNN]
12. Delta state Polytechnic,Oghara otefe [DELTA POLY]
13. Federal Polytechnic Ado [ADOPOLY]
14. Delta State University [DELSU]
15. Benue State University [BSU]
16. University Of Maidugiri [UNIMAID]
17. University Of Porthacourt [UNIPORT]
18. Benson Idahosa University [BIU]
19. Modibbo Adama University of Technology YOLA [MAUTECH]
20. Nasarawa State University, Keffi [NSUK]

More Read More Here, Full List.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The List Of Institutions That's Released Their Nysc Batch B 2016 Mobilisation by mhizAnnie(f): 2:23am On Oct 05, 2016
Delsu aff luck if not ehn angry
Re: The List Of Institutions That's Released Their Nysc Batch B 2016 Mobilisation by pyman11(m): 7:58am On Oct 05, 2016
I pray d list is authentic.....
Re: The List Of Institutions That's Released Their Nysc Batch B 2016 Mobilisation by nanaman(m): 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
schoolhelpng:
We have gotten an information that some Nigeria universities, polytechnics and other higher institutions have release their NYSC 2016 BATCH B mobilisation list. This can't be done if house of senate had not concord to this.
Below are the list of schools who have successfully pasted their 2016 Batch B List
1. Tai-Solarin University [TASUED]
2. University Of Calabar [UNICAL]
3. University Of Abuja [UNIABUJA]
4. Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta [FUNAAB]
5. University Of Nigeria, Nsukka [UNN]
6. Abia State Polytechnic [ABIAPOLY]
7. Obafemi Awolowo University [OAU]
8. Federal Poly Bauchi [BAUCHI POLY]
9. Lagos State Polytechnic [LASPOTECH]
10. Ekiti State University [EKSU]
11. University Of Nsukka [UNN]
12. Delta state Polytechnic,Oghara otefe [DELTA POLY]
13. Federal Polytechnic Ado [ADOPOLY]
14. Delta State University [DELSU]
15. Benue State University [BSU]
16. University Of Maidugiri [UNIMAID]
17. University Of Porthacourt [UNIPORT]
18. Benson Idahosa University [BIU]
19. Modibbo Adama University of Technology YOLA [MAUTECH]
20. Nasarawa State University, Keffi [NSUK]

More Read More Here, Full List.

You can lie oo. Haba
Re: The List Of Institutions That's Released Their Nysc Batch B 2016 Mobilisation by alansamm: 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]lie from the pit of Hell
Re: The List Of Institutions That's Released Their Nysc Batch B 2016 Mobilisation by schoolhelpng(m): 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
nanaman:

You can lie oo. Haba

I can lie but I think you should have bring out a point why u called me a lier.

instead of u correcting some of the error u see there or u saying something important or that u point out the school that are yet to mobilise there students, all that u can do is to call the person a lier...
well its your thinking...
Re: The List Of Institutions That's Released Their Nysc Batch B 2016 Mobilisation by nanaman(m): 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
schoolhelpng:

I can lie but have dont have IQ to check and prove it wrong...Could that be the way u reason? instead of u correcting the error or u saying something important or that u point the school that are yet to...
well its your thinking...

What the heck did you just type? English or Swahili?

Bro,you just don't copy and paste what you can't proof. Get your facts right before posting gibberish.
Re: The List Of Institutions That's Released Their Nysc Batch B 2016 Mobilisation by schoolhelpng(m): 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
nanaman:

What the heck did you just type? English or Swahili?

Bro,you just don't copy and paste what you can't proof. Get your facts right before posting gibberish.

waooo...
I see what u want...I understood your worry.
thanks

I will be a fool if I will answer u again...
Re: The List Of Institutions That's Released Their Nysc Batch B 2016 Mobilisation by schoolhelpng(m): 6:52am On Oct 07, 2016
Check updates in the site in my signature....
Re: The List Of Institutions That's Released Their Nysc Batch B 2016 Mobilisation by Fryzi(m): 9:34pm On Oct 07, 2016
I guess u know about d slashing of d proposed number of Delsu pcm slated for batch B¿¿ I heard NYSC accepted only 1,500 pcms n rejected 1,500. So sad, donno ma fate.
Re: The List Of Institutions That's Released Their Nysc Batch B 2016 Mobilisation by schoolhelpng(m): 1:08am On Oct 08, 2016
Fryzi:
I guess u know about d slashing of d proposed number of Delsu pcm slated for batch B¿¿ I heard NYSC accepted only 1,500 pcms n rejected 1,500. So sad, donno ma fate.

You are right...mostly affect the private institutions but I think is still better than slashing the amount to be paid to #14,000+
Re: The List Of Institutions That's Released Their Nysc Batch B 2016 Mobilisation by Fryzi(m): 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
Honestly, dey re wasting d lives of graduates. It is better dey slash d money n let us run d stupid programme. we can't stay at home for a year+ n dey still bring up dis crap again. #MobilizeAllOrScrapNYSC
Re: The List Of Institutions That's Released Their Nysc Batch B 2016 Mobilisation by Mrrpatozky: 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
Be a part of the three months design and construction training on ups, inverters, charge controllers and transformers.. .

WhatsApp 08166233413...registration is free.. .
Re: The List Of Institutions That's Released Their Nysc Batch B 2016 Mobilisation by grizeal(m): 6:09am On Oct 09, 2016
Bt if delsu list was rejected meaning delsu have nt uploaded na.
Re: The List Of Institutions That's Released Their Nysc Batch B 2016 Mobilisation by Petjoel: 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
Wht happened that kogi state polytechnic lokoja is nt on d list?
Re: The List Of Institutions That's Released Their Nysc Batch B 2016 Mobilisation by franugo(m): 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
Mrrpatozky:
Be a part of the three months design and construction training on ups, inverters, charge controllers and transformers.. .

WhatsApp 08166233413...registration is free.. .

venue is lagos abi? Na lasgidi everything dey happencry
Re: The List Of Institutions That's Released Their Nysc Batch B 2016 Mobilisation by Fryzi(m): 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
Not rejected buh slashed...
Re: The List Of Institutions That's Released Their Nysc Batch B 2016 Mobilisation by grizeal(m): 7:12am On Oct 10, 2016
Fryzi:
Not rejected buh slashed...
Bt 4m wat I heard NYSC sent d list back dt d sch shud reduce d list so which oyebo dem fit use oga is dt nt REJECTED if na NYSC accept am cum reduce themselves dt is wen u say it was nt rejected u hear. Oga English
Re: The List Of Institutions That's Released Their Nysc Batch B 2016 Mobilisation by Fryzi(m): 7:31am On Oct 10, 2016
Trading words with u is a waste of time. Stay put n be listening to hearsay, don't go n confirm urself if u truly an ex-delsuite. Now it is been reduced to 1,400 graduates n not 1,500 again
Re: The List Of Institutions That's Released Their Nysc Batch B 2016 Mobilisation by Mrrpatozky: 7:47am On Oct 10, 2016
franugo:

venue is lagos abi? Na lasgidi everything dey happencry

Lol yes

(1) (Reply)

FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members / Mohammed Jammal Makes History As “first White Nigerian To Take Part In NYSC” / NYSC - A Useless And Worthless Program That Has Outlived Its Relevance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.