Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) (34374 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain / Buhari Rocks A Snapback At APC Campaign Rally In Ondo State / Zahra Buhari Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
Davidbanky:

Hall 4 uniben I guess ?

Nope... Kuti hall UI

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by Davesope: 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
fulanimafia:
Just £300 earrings? Even uni girls in England where she schooled rock that to class last time I checked...not to talk of a fashionable daughter of the Nigerian President.

Go check how much Kim Kardashian's stolen jewelry was worth, or how much Cuppy Otedola splashed on her latest timepiece to get an idea of true princess living.

You all need to get proper jobs instead of wasting your productive time e-snooping through the wardrobe of those you're clearly irrelevant to.
nigga its not about the earrings or the person thats wearing them its about the picture politician father painted b4 the election and leave kim k and cuppy out of it their parents ain't politicians they worked for their money this fools keep deceiving gollible nigerian while they keep rapping the country blind

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
CoolFreeday:
Please leave the young lady alone, she is not a poor Lady. her father is a retired general, a former minister, a former President and the current Nigeria President.
The popular Nuhu Ribadu is her Uncle.
She probably own those stuffs before her father became the President, so she should sell or abandon them because we are in recession and her father is the President?

#when ministers children were flying in private govt jets up and down, why were you guys not shouting?

Reaaaally?! She should be left alone? But Patience Jonathan should be mouthed. A perm sec, a former deputy governor's wife, then a governor's wife, later a VPs wife and finally the First lady of the country should be questioned but Zahra untouchable buhari should be left alone...eziokwu!!

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by CoolFreeday(m): 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Reaaaally?! She should be left alone? But Patience Jonathan should be mouthed. A perm sec, a former deputy governor's wife, then a governor's wife, later a VPs wife and finally the First lady of the country should be questioned but Zahra untouchable buhari should be left alone...eziokwu!!

They're two different things here, Mrs Jonathan held a public office, miss buhari didn't.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
CoolFreeday:

They're two different things here, Mrs Jonathan held a public office, miss buhari didn't.

Oh, so you've NOT heard that there's an office for the first brat..well now you know. With public office comes certain privileges and brown nosing perks. If a mere President ' s daughter can afford such, then you should be asking "how?!"
Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
Babacele:
So it seems ma but what about being simple and staying off the radar given the present recession and the ' change begins with me' mantra?

Wisdom demands she should be able to interpret the present mood in d country. It is being insensitive even if she had worked for the money. she should b wary of what perceptions her actions leave Nigerians who are hungry and angry ? We love her but she should be sensitive.

Point taken. I commend your civility; it's refreshing. These days, a difference in opinion is conveyed via insults; but not you. Take care.
Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by CoolFreeday(m): 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Oh, so you've NOT heard that there's an office for the first brat..well now you know. With public office comes certain privileges and brown nosing perks. If a mere President ' s daughter can afford such, then you should be asking "how?!"

I won't exchange words with you. People like you are the reasons why we are where we are today.

#just try to live with it till 2023, or better still go to Ghana or Cameroon.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
tellwisdom:
Foolish misplaced abboki priority kunu drinking daughter of a cow trainer.....Anuofia jati jati angry
Easy man, i can comfortably tell you that cause there is "severe economic recession in the land" doesn't mean the president or any member of his family shouldn't live well..

We are all a product of our choices!

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 7:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
like mother like daughter.
Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by bopm: 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
I count this as lack of job.... how on earth will someone sit on social networks just to monitor things wore by the Buharis undecided

Who get time for sh*t

Me wey don go class since 7am, returned back to my hostel 5pm, pick Beans and cook till like 8pm. Sleep around 10pm and wakes every 3am to JACK till 6am before I prepare for the next marathon classes.

It's d same reason why u pick beans n read wit candles. U chose to b passive why dey use ur money to buy bags n chat shoes

So brothers and sisters where is the time? cry cry cry
Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by Jacko1(m): 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
Its obvious this zahra and aisha do not have the populace time

No matter how we shout about their extravagancy.... They turn it up a notch

Its beta we face our life and stop drinkin panadol ova these hypocrites
Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by NaijaEfcc: 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
I count this as lack of job.... how on earth will someone sit on social networks just to monitor things wore by the Buharis undecided

Who get time for sh*t

Me wey don go class since 7am, returned back to my hostel 5pm, pick Beans and cook till like 8pm. Sleep around 10pm and wakes every 3am to JACK till 6am before I prepare for the next marathon classes.

but u too don't have a job?

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by folasayolyn(f): 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
dassylegend:
So coz of recession, the already rich shudnt wear what they cud afford even b4 they attained a particular position ehn!
God bless my country

but prior to becoming president the father was poor
Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by emmydollars4life(m): 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
ishowdotgmail:

Who get time for sh*t

When you graduate you will know why we shouting for them to reserved something for you. By then u will see that time

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by CashVessel(m): 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
ishowdotgmail:

Who get time for sh*t

Keep picking beans and cooking with smoky kerosene stove while they are using your father and mothers pension and gratuity to buy earings. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by KvnGRezz(m): 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
Just passing tho...!
Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by rusher14: 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2016
Make she kuku naked.
Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
And afonja nò see ordinary 1% chop money grin grin grin Afonja yaff die.. grin
Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
ishowdotgmail:

Something is really wrong with you, can't just say exactly what
mental grin
Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by FLYFIRE(m): 10:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
ishowdotgmail:

Who get time for sh*t

So you have time to type this RUBISH because you have someone paying for your needs...probably someone benefiting from the corrupt govt. instead of keeping that trap shut.
Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by Hdz4luv: 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
I tot d earrings amount pass iphone 7... mchww...do u want president's daughter to wear wat ur sis is wearing
Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
TPAND:
If Patience Jonathan had worn this,
All those APC e-herdsmen on nairaland will not let your mention rest
That's exactly my problem. The double standard is unbelievable.

Besides, the fact remains that the father told the world he's basically an austere monk. So such things will raise eyebrows.
Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by Babacele: 3:26am On Oct 06, 2016
RaggedyAnn:

Point taken. I commend your civility; it's refreshing. These days, a difference in opinion is conveyed via insults; but not you. Take care.
I am flattered ma. thanks.
Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by TijaniAbu: 3:40am On Oct 06, 2016
RaggedyAnn:
So? That they are the first family doesn't mean they should now wear rags. £360 for earrings is not at all unreasonable; you can make noise when she sews a dress with Naira notes. Let's try to be critical within reason so that it's taken seriously.

Zahra and her mother Aisha have gone from wearing rags to looted riches in 1 short year. Kontinu. What is sauce for the goose is gravy for the gander. By 2019 they will be the guests of EFCC, ICPC and CCT. Nigerians are not blind. Parasite hypocrites.
Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by ojac1: 9:17am On Oct 06, 2016
So u were 1 of those! Itsowk! quote author=Onegai post=49934185]

Sorry o, I voted for Buhari but this your insult just made my day grin see combo grin[/quote]
Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by Emassive(m): 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
I thought they were poor and borrowed everything to get to Aso rock including her school fees. Well na those wey vote and campaign for the suppose poor man e go pain pass. To add salt for this recession now the voters are suffering more than ever.
dassylegend:
So coz of recession, the already rich shudnt wear what they cud afford even b4 they attained a particular position ehn!
God bless my country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) / DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen / China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.