Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) (34380 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain / Buhari Rocks A Snapback At APC Campaign Rally In Ondo State / Zahra Buhari Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by Babacele: 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
RaggedyAnn:
So? That they are the first family doesn't mean they should now wear rags. £360 for earrings is not at all unreasonable; you can make noise when she sews a dress with Naira notes. Let's try to be critical within reason so that it's taken seriously.
So it seems ma but what about being simple and staying off the radar given the present recession and the ' change begins with me' mantra?

Wisdom demands she should be able to interpret the present mood in d country. It is being insensitive even if she had worked for the money. she should b wary of what perceptions her actions leave Nigerians who are hungry and angry ? We love her but she should be sensitive.
Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by shankie: 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
tellwisdom:
Foolish misplaced abboki priority kunu drinking daughter of a cow trainer.....Anuofia jati jati angry

U will just kill urself over nth, if she use cheap one people like u will still complain, u better get a life
Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by okpor2(m): 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
bennyann:
OP! If you were my father and the same time the president of Nigeria, what quality of materials would you have liked me to have as your daughter?
OP cannot b ur father Nd am sure he will never be a President!U can only grow wen u rejoice at odas growing
Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by mayweather2020: 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
tellwisdom:
Foolish misplaced abboki priority kunu drinking daughter of a cow trainer.....Anuofia jati jati angry
HE DON PAIN AM OO..Pele you go buy your own soon..
Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by 400billionman: 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
I count this as lack of job.... how on earth will someone sit on social networks just to monitor things wore by the Buharis undecided

Who get time for sh*t

Me wey don go class since 7am, returned back to my hostel 5pm, pick Beans and cook till like 8pm. Sleep around 10pm and wakes every 3am to JACK till 6am before I prepare for the next marathon classes.

So brothers and sisters where is the time? cry cry cry

What are you doing with your time ?

Running around classes and you are happy..

How many fresh graduates get paid jobs ?

You better start thinking, dreaming, planning and acting out businesses you will run when you finish collecfing your paper certificate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by SharkTank(m): 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
tellwisdom:

hahaha
Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by Royals1st: 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
I count this as lack of job.... how on earth will someone sit on social networks just to monitor things wore by the Buharis undecided

Who get time for sh*t

Me wey don go class since 7am, returned back to my hostel 5pm, pick Beans and cook till like 8pm. Sleep around 10pm and wakes every 3am to JACK till 6am before I prepare for the next marathon classes.

U will still have time to complain, u just complete ur studies and do nysc and after all u stress bean stuffs and co and u wear paid 18k per month u will see why ppl have time to complain
Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
egbabiekperemo1:

Zombie spotted. Wailers form done finish o
Na lie, dem still dey sell am.
Btw, I voted for PMB....regretfully
Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by basingstoke: 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
nnokwa042:
grin grin grin grin grin grin no kill with this ur slang burukutu sipping gworo chewing nnna men boys adi achi
nna , how man go do . before these Fulani people kill person with hunger
Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by KingPoult: 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
that wayward girl using our money to buy valyrian steel..
Meanwhile ....her clueless papa is fighting kwarupshin, changing protocols like NEPA fuse grin
Presidential clown in asso villa

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
andyanders:

Only foolish people does that. How much is 360 pounds sterling earring?
How many people do U think would use £350 to buy earrings ? ?
That's some peoples whole week wages . In Nigeria that more than N150 k.Howmany people earn that?
Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
tellwisdom:

Who sold Wailer's form to this guy without my consent?

Anyway, welcome to the club! grin
Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by Laid2001: 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
What nonsense posting is this.
This girl was running her own business even before her dad became president!

And what on earth is this poverty mentality of our young people this days.
My daughter's earing is worth more than 360 pounds (although bought when dollar was cheaper) and you are shouting because of the President's daughter wearing that.

In fact that is moderation. That she even wears earing worth only 360 pounds means she is very much a moderate person. That is less than 10gm of gold at the prevailing Dubai gold price rate of $50/gm.

Not a single politician's wife or daughter will even use such cheap earing in Nigeria of today!. You may want to check it out!

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by nobeku: 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
tellwisdom:
You need a pair of brains in that skull of yours for you to function normally..
Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by babs4president: 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
Wy is it dat we dont read btw d lines? A man u cud nt afford a presidential form, who only has 1house at kaduna and his landlord at Abuja threw him out of his house because of debt to av a dota uu wear 210k ordinary hearing? Haa I enta one chance no b small and regret dat day in 2015 dat I rigged election for dis bastard
Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by trinity11(m): 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
Imhayuba:

Oga it's her bomboclat father not his bomboclat father

my broda Na ur own com strong pass,
if u must really correct him abt the right pronoun to use, must u add up the BOMBOCLAT ?

LOL grin
Imhayuba:

Oga it's her bomboclat father not his bomboclat father

my broda Na ur own com strong pass,
if u must really correct him abt the right pronoun to use, must u add up the BOMBOCLAT ?

LOL
Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by trinity11(m): 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
supporters club abeg as una support finish make una nor com JOB VACANCY trend like FCSC, NPF, EFCC etc... com begin laments say things are not working in this country Ooo

Those of una wen see the truth, talk ahm more groundnut oil for una elbow, continue the good works

May God help us
Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by kamalcole3000: 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
The hippocricy of the Buharis stink!!
Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by JimiOgunlola: 3:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
ishowdotgmail:

Who get time for sh*t

While you are going to school and picking beans in the hostel. The OP wants you to know beforehand where all the money that should be paid to you (when you graduate and start your fruitless search for a job) must have ended up- Aisha's bag, Zahra's 12 million Air ticket, Earring. Etc.

I know you are a pro-dullard muslim, I join you in shouting Zahra carry go! Sai baba till mugabe dies! as you job hunt fruitlessly after graduation while your commonwealth is being pilfered away by the Presidiotic First Family.

Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

I know you are a pro-dullard muslim, I join you in shouting Zahra carry go! Sai baba till mugabe dies! as you job hunt fruitlessly after graduation while your commonwealth is being pilfered away by the Presidiotic First Family.

Lalasticlala fynestboi please kindly note the harsh words he used on me just now

Pls do the needful
Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by CoolFreeday(m): 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
PierreDeFermat:
you didn't mention that her grandfather is/was a rich man,her father is an ex-governor,an ex-ptf chairman

lol.
Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by defemidefemi(m): 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2016
tellwisdom:
This your post only show how poor you're and the states of the environment where you are and the set of friends you have, you need to change your environment & ur friends, bet it ur reason will change. i guess you understand this cause i c wisdom in ur moniker, if u don't understand then. you're on ur own.
Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by JimiOgunlola: 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2016
What the OP is saying is that the earring will comfortably pay our hungry minimum wage earning-parents in Oshogbo, their salaries for almost 12 months! 18,000 x 12 = N216,000.

Sai Zahra for wearing our Oshogbo parent's salaries on your ear while they starve.

Buhari till our Ekiti parents die of hunger!

Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by Davidbanky(m): 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
ishowdotgmail:

Who get time for sh*t

Hall 4 uniben I guess ?
Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by blackteddy(m): 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
thunder fire recession
Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by blackteddy(m): 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

While you are going to school and picking beans in the hostel. The OP wants you to know beforehand where all the money that should be paid to you (when you graduate and start your fruitless search for a job) must have ended up- Aisha's bag, Zahra's 12 million Air ticket, Earring. Etc.

bros!! shocked shocked 'fruitless search for a job' u wicked o
Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by leanalyst: 4:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
ishowdotgmail:

Who get time for sh*t

Baba her father kind of brought this upon his family, telling everyone he isn't rich and he and his family are not extravagant people. You must first check your household before you go making mouth about things.
Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by blackteddy(m): 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
babs4president:
Wy is it dat we dont read btw d lines? A man u cud nt afford a presidential form, who only has 1house at kaduna and his landlord at Abuja threw him out of his house because of debt to av a dota uu wear 210k ordinary hearing? Haa I enta one chance no b small and regret dat day in 2015 dat I rigged election for dis bastard
grin grin she fit dey do yahoo now

na play I dey play o
Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by Alegirl: 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
Same time you used to typed

Stop been an hypocrite
Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by anytaij: 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hahahahahhahahahhahahahahaahahahhaahh omo na vex you vex so oooooooo grin grin
tellwisdom:
Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by bighorlus(m): 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
ishowdotgmail:

Who get time for sh*t

smiley
Re: Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) by bighorlus(m): 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
jobless post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike / Richard Quest: Okonjo-Iweala Was Nigeria's Best Finance Minister / "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.