Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

How Do You Pay For Your Online Transactions?? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do You Pay For Your Online Transactions?? (624 Views)

I Will Create A Professional Blog For You(pay After Service) / I Will Create A Professional Blog For You(pay After Service) / How To Stay Safe With Your Online Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Pay For Your Online Transactions?? by snnaija(f): 8:33am On Mar 31, 2017
now that Nigerian banks have made it difficult for us to pay with our debit cards online,like buying digital products,hosting and stuffs like that outside Nigeria,pls am just wondering what payment method works for you and how do you do it??
and pls don't tell me gtbank debit card cos it stopped a couple of days back,thank you
Re: How Do You Pay For Your Online Transactions?? by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:48am On Mar 31, 2017
Quickteller
Re: How Do You Pay For Your Online Transactions?? by virus05(m): 9:38am On Mar 31, 2017
Virtual credit card
Re: How Do You Pay For Your Online Transactions?? by snnaija(f): 10:31am On Mar 31, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Quickteller
how do you use quickteller
Re: How Do You Pay For Your Online Transactions?? by snnaija(f): 10:32am On Mar 31, 2017
virus05:
Virtual credit card
which one is virtual credit card can you throw more light on this??
Re: How Do You Pay For Your Online Transactions?? by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:32am On Mar 31, 2017
snnaija:

how do you use quickteller
Visit quickteller.com for sign up and more info.
Re: How Do You Pay For Your Online Transactions?? by snnaija(f): 10:39am On Mar 31, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Visit quickteller.com for sign up and more info.
most online payment goes through quickteller so what exactly are you not telling me
Re: How Do You Pay For Your Online Transactions?? by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:41am On Mar 31, 2017
snnaija:

most online payment goes through quickteller so what exactly are you not telling me
Are you having issues using Quickteller ?
Re: How Do You Pay For Your Online Transactions?? by snnaija(f): 10:43am On Mar 31, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Are you having issues using Quickteller ?
just checked there website but it seems like most online payment with quickteller national online payment not international
Re: How Do You Pay For Your Online Transactions?? by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:45am On Mar 31, 2017
snnaija:

just checked there website but it seems like most online payment with quickteller national online payment not international
What exactly do you want gangan ?
Do you use Paypal?
Re: How Do You Pay For Your Online Transactions?? by snnaija(f): 10:46am On Mar 31, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
What exactly do you want gangan ?
I want to pay for my hosting plan on hostgator
Re: How Do You Pay For Your Online Transactions?? by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:49am On Mar 31, 2017
snnaija:

I want to pay for my hosting plan on hostgator
Okay! I think you should a lil Google Search on that. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: How Do You Pay For Your Online Transactions?? by meethashimn: 11:34am On Mar 31, 2017
The most affordable hosting and domain services at very cheap rates. Hostifire.net makes registering Domain Names fast and simple and World Number one Cloud Hosting provider Company in most reliable and affordable way.
Oluwasaeon:
Okay! I think you should a lil Google Search on that. Goodluck
Re: How Do You Pay For Your Online Transactions?? by snnaija(f): 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
virus05:
Virtual credit card
how does it work??

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Means To Own A Website / Blog With .com Domain And UK Adsense Acct Available For Sale / 6 Proven Steps To Increasing Qualified Website Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.