Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Shame On SOME Medical Practitioners - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Shame On SOME Medical Practitioners (1838 Views)

A Nairalander Needs Some Medical Advice / Why Do Medical Practitioners Use Crazy Writing When Prescribing Drugs? / All Trado-medical Practitioners,talk About Your Herbal Products Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shame On SOME Medical Practitioners by makazona(m): 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2016
nelszx:

The urine is from the urethra which can detect if it's a Urinary tract infection (UTI),cystitis or Urethritis while the HVS is from the vagina which could probably rule out case of vaginitis or PID ( pelvic inflammatory disease) but both are good test to rule out possible infections.

Hope you understand my plenty English?
I did Sir. Thanks for your explanations. They are well noted.
Re: Shame On SOME Medical Practitioners by makazona(m): 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2016
Coldplay007:

Ultrasound scan.. HVS MCS.. Urine MCS is also a good idea.
ok. thanks alot
Re: Shame On SOME Medical Practitioners by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2016
nelszx:

This thing you are saying is pure jargon, different parts of the body with different ph level. What do you think your blood (Haemoglobin) does in the body? Any part of the body where there's no oxygen that part becomes necrotic. Cancer and inflammation has nothing to do with acid or oxygen. Do you know mosquito bites causes inflammation (pruiritic lesions) does it have any thing with acid (isn't your skin salty?).
My brother sell what you want to sell rather than coming here to say nonsense. Tell me the ph of the breast, cervix,prostate but yet cancer still thrive
Are the foods we eat not acidic in nature(Rice, meat, carbonated drinks, pizza, cheese, etc.)? I would have really loved to ask you what then causes cancer, anyways, applaudise! You can only deter a few from feeling good, not all. Let everyone who reads this go read about Dr. Otto Heinrich Warburg, 1931 Nobel Prize winner for the root causes of cancer. It will help a great deal. Always think win-win, stop thinking of everything as a zero-sum game, for you to win, another person does not have to lose. Feel good now!

Re: Shame On SOME Medical Practitioners by nelszx: 12:12am On Oct 08, 2016
YemiWrites1:
Are the foods we eat not acidic in nature(Rice, meat, carbonated drinks, pizza, cheese, etc.)? I would have really loved to ask you what then causes cancer, anyways, applaudise! You can only deter a few from feeling good, not all. Let everyone who reads this go read about Dr. Otto Heinrich Warburg, 1931 Nobel Prize winner for the root causes of cancer. It will help a great deal. Always think win-win, stop thinking of everything as a zero-sum game, for you to win, another person does not have to lose. Feel good now!

I'll implore you to read this:

http://mnoncology.com/about-us/practice-news/acid-alkaline-balance-and-cancer-the-truth-behind-the-myth/
Re: Shame On SOME Medical Practitioners by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 08, 2016
nelszx:

I'll implore you to read this:

http://mnoncology.com/about-us/practice-news/acid-alkaline-balance-and-cancer-the-truth-behind-the-myth/
Over a Nobel prize winner's discovery? We need to accept the truth. C'mon, Nigerians! A myth they call it but still concluded on taking more alkaline food. Same conclusion, more intake of alkaline food would prevent cancer, period!
Re: Shame On SOME Medical Practitioners by makazona(m): 6:00am On Oct 08, 2016
Re: Shame On SOME Medical Practitioners by DocHMD: 9:33am On Oct 27, 2016
nelszx:

This thing you are saying is pure jargon, different parts of the body with different ph level. What do you think your blood (Haemoglobin) does in the body? Any part of the body where there's no oxygen that part becomes necrotic. Cancer and inflammation has nothing to do with acid or oxygen. Do you know mosquito bites causes inflammation (pruiritic lesions) does it have any thing with acid (isn't your skin salty?).
My brother sell what you want to sell rather than coming here to say nonsense. Tell me the ph of the breast, cervix,prostate but yet cancer still thrive

Nice one dear Medical Scientist. I love some supplements and herbals but some of these marketers of GNLD etc can be very aggresively deceptive all in a bid to sell. Too bad.
Re: Shame On SOME Medical Practitioners by nelszx: 9:51am On Oct 27, 2016
DocHMD:

Nice one dear Medical Scientist. I love some supplements and herbals but some of these marketers of GNLD etc can be very aggresively deceptive all in a bid to sell. Too bad.

My chief I must hail you, they can even deceive the devil into buying their products
Re: Shame On SOME Medical Practitioners by iwosan0101: 12:19pm On Oct 27, 2016
3 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW TO STOP CANCER
*Why the death rates for breast cancer are essentially unchanged.
*Why the death rates for cancer are rapidly rising.
*And most important, the 3 very common but little known things that activate breast cancer Cells.
This is vitally important news that can save your life, because you're almost certainly doing one of these things if not all of the three.
The good news is that there's a simple solution for each one and in the next few minutes you will see how to protect yourself, and if u or a family member already has a diagnosis you'll be especially interested in learning how to stop doing these things that fuel cancer.
Sadly many oncologist and even some famous cancer centres either don't know these basic facts about Cancer or fail to heed them.
Conventional medicine has failed most Cancer patients and not only have I discovered a better solution but also discovered that the root causes of most diseases can be found in:
*foods that have been genetically altered.
*retain residues of herbicides and pesticides.
*contain harmful additives that increase body inflammation.
*there are also a lot of bad medicine that does more harm than good.
*and also how all of the major degenerative diseases have a common link.
In the journey of my traditional medical career, I discovered the truth was either not reported or it is cruelly antagonised and covered up by the great pharma. Contact iwosan0101@gmail.com for more info

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Nigerian Student, Aaliyah Kennedy Dies During Childbirth (photos) / Something Is Eating My Daughters Hair: Photo / Shaving Bumps Problem Solved - Bump Terminator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.