Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Deji Adeyanju Replies Lauretta Onochie:Tell Buhari The Hell He's Forced 9ja Into - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Replies Lauretta Onochie:Tell Buhari The Hell He's Forced 9ja Into (15923 Views)

Channels TV Likes A Post Discrediting Lai Mohammed & Lauretta Onochie On Twitter / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors / Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deji Adeyanju Replies Lauretta Onochie:Tell Buhari The Hell He's Forced 9ja Into by jonhemma11: 6:59am On Oct 05, 2016
RE: DEJI ADEYANJU – A PRODUCT OF POMP & PAGEANTRY

I read Lauretta Onochie’s article with a mixture of amusement and concern. At the time I wrote the article to which she responded, I had the feeling it would elicit a response from some quarters. I just did not expect that the response would come from someone who so obviously lacks the capacity to do so.

The response she gave is typical with the All Progressives’ Congress (APC) that she serves – incoherent, lacking in substance, written to redirect readers from the salient issues and calculated to ultimately deceive. It is not surprising that she follows a well worn path of a government more interested in propaganda & deceit than it is in actual governance.
Lauretta, unable to respond on the salient issues, tried to paint a vivid picture of an Aso Rock under former Presidents from the Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP) that did not exist, a picture purely from the figment of her imagination, an insight into perhaps what goes on there.

For the avoidance of doubt, the salient issues I referred to include:
• the mass murder of more than 1000 people in Zaria in December 2015 by the military for which no one has been prosecuted;
• the continuous extra-judicial murder of Nigerian citizens in the South Eastern part of the country by security agents;
• the disjointed FX policies of this administration which have seen the Naira become the 3rd worst performing currency in the world in 2016;
• the galloping inflation rate – currently standing at 17.5% (it was 9.6% at the inception of this administration);
• 4.58m people have lost their jobs since the inception of the Muhammadu Buhari administration;
• Nigeria currently wallows in a recession for the first time in more than two decades with our GDP sliding from -0.36% in Q1 2016 to -2.26% in Q2 2016 (Nigeria averaged a 6% GDP growth in the last 5 years), and
• The mass murder of more than 1000 people in 2016 alone by herdsmen supported by an armed militia in the North Central region of the country;

One would expect that a person who goes by the moniker “Personal Assistant to the President on Social Media” would be able to respond on these issues, even if she copied the answers from somewhere or someone else. But alas! One would be very wrong.
As needless as Ms (or is it Mrs? I am genuinely unaware) Onochie’s job is, seeing as she serves in a government that already has an Information Minister, an SA to the President on Media & Publicity, an SSA to the President on Media & Publicity, an SA to the President on Digital Communications and a Personal Assistant to the President on New Media; the expectation from Nigerians is a certain level of professionalism from this unnecessary drain on public finances.

While she was preparing her response, Mr. President was delivering an Independence Day address to the Nation that was as uninspiring as it was filled with unnecessary falsehood.
Simple fact checks have shown that contrary to Mr. President’s assertions, Nigeeria was not a pariah state before the inception of his inauguration, he has indeed become the subject of comical lampoons in the Ghanaian presidential elections, investors are fleeing the Nigerian economy in droves with billions of dollars in investment, and that General Electric did not plan to invest $2.2b in Nigeria but had in fact planned to invest $150m in Nigeria by 2017. One wonders, how a President with so many media aides makes such schoolboy errors.

In ending, as much as Lauretta Onochie would like to put lipstick on a pig that is this administration, the facts show it in all its ugliness. I am sure that in her private moments, while eating seedless grapes taken from Aso Rock, she must admit to herself that life has become almost impossible – if not for her, for the 4.58m Nigeria’s who have lost their jobs on her principal’s watch, for the millions of Nigerians who have to buy food at exorbitant prices, for the sons who have watched their fathers be murdered in cold blood & daughters watch their mothers get raped while waiting their turn at the hands of herdsmen in the North Central amongst others.

Only then, perhaps will she be able to tell her boss properly about the hell into which he has forced Nigerians.

Deji Adeyanju

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/re-deji-adeyanju-product-of-pomp.html

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Replies Lauretta Onochie:Tell Buhari The Hell He's Forced 9ja Into by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:09am On Oct 05, 2016
Two hopeless paid lackeys ... i bet this slimey salamanders are on Nairaland.

17 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Replies Lauretta Onochie:Tell Buhari The Hell He's Forced 9ja Into by joeprince23(m): 7:22am On Oct 05, 2016
Whether his name is onochie or chinochie #iSTANDwithDEJI

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Replies Lauretta Onochie:Tell Buhari The Hell He's Forced 9ja Into by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 05, 2016
Sucker punch.
Very soon the zombies would slowly crawl out of their hole and label Deji as a woman batterer, for coming down soo hard on a lady, triple lol.

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Replies Lauretta Onochie:Tell Buhari The Hell He's Forced 9ja Into by Histrings08(m): 7:29am On Oct 05, 2016
Pfft
Re: Deji Adeyanju Replies Lauretta Onochie:Tell Buhari The Hell He's Forced 9ja Into by psucc(m): 7:46am On Oct 05, 2016
My father always say: anything a man does not know is his master.

How would you she replies what she absolutely lacks knowledge of?

By the way somebody just carved that office in one corner of unused building and Deji will not let her rest or at least get her 1st pay. Deji leave Onochie alone o!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Replies Lauretta Onochie:Tell Buhari The Hell He's Forced 9ja Into by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:49am On Oct 05, 2016
Lol grin grin grin grin
#IStandWith Senator Samuel Anyanwu

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Replies Lauretta Onochie:Tell Buhari The Hell He's Forced 9ja Into by koladebrainiac(m): 7:58am On Oct 05, 2016
deji is not in the right position to question APC simply because all the issues he raised for APC or Buhari to answer are the same issues his Pay master n his party created. who blame them for Bamah killings? PDP created Boko haram . created insecurity in the state. PDP started the Fulani war in Jos. Buhari is cleaning their mess. they looted the treasury die n made sure incoming Government have no resources to run the government. Adeyanju Reno omikry n co do not have single shame. They are only comparing n fighting coz they are defeated. So if Buhari keeps reminding them how they spoilt this country they should understand. on the Ghana trying to bring Nigeria into their mess . that is a shame for Ghana n Deji Adeyanju who is painting the country this bad. Buhari agreed there is trouble with Nigeria. Even Iweala warned us n continue to tell us how this problem will affect us in future n funny enough the future is here.

Modified

For those of you mentioning me up and down

I feel sorry for you.
Make no mistake
I know we have problem on our hands Nigeria is in deep shit. We are suffering
We are suffering the deceit of PDP
The looting of pdp
Imagine how much Dansuki shared around 15bilion dollars the same amoumt of money Dangote said they should sell our NLG to shorw up our forerign reserve so that it will epp our foreign exchange 15bilion dollars just from one cabal pf government PDP .
As if that is not enough
They said One Patience Jonathan hide 15milion dollars in different accounts initially nobody knows who owns the money but Patience Jonathan came forward to tell us she stole it n hide the money and even said it to our face . what nonsense! ! All these monies are in dollars hard currency. Maybe you dont know that we have many problem affecting us

Buhari Major problem
Depleting foreign reserve (they looted our treasury n left us with stipends

Dwindling oil revenue -oil sales is low affecting our foreign reserve

Oil vandals -oil theft,niger delta terrorism

Existing high cost of gorvernance.-here is the only way i can blindly blame Buhari-they need to reduce goverment overhead cost . this shuld cut accross the all the spectrum of government

I dont believe Buhari will come to government and do magic.

The other day my boss was giving outlook for this finacial year last year he warned us exactly what we are facing . as if he is a prophet. Everybody will know what will happen after Jonathan has spent all our monies during election.
That is why we are here today.

But i believe in better tomorrow.
If they can grow our foreign reserve n ease off his tight monetary policy then things will look ease a bit

42 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Replies Lauretta Onochie:Tell Buhari The Hell He's Forced 9ja Into by MadeInTokyo: 8:03am On Oct 05, 2016
The response she gave is typical with the All Progressives’ Congress (APC) that she serves – incoherent, lacking in substance, written to redirect readers from the salient issues and calculated to ultimately deceive. It is not surprising that she follows a well worn path of a government more interested in propaganda & deceit than it is in actual governance.
Lauretta, unable to respond on the salient issues, tried to paint a vivid picture of an Aso Rock under former Presidents from the Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP) that did not exist, a picture purely from the figment of her imagination, an insight into perhaps what goes on there.

Chai see punchlines, Deji finished that old woman

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Replies Lauretta Onochie:Tell Buhari The Hell He's Forced 9ja Into by MadeInTokyo: 8:05am On Oct 05, 2016
One would expect that a person who goes by the moniker “Personal Assistant to the President on Social Media” would be able to respond on these issues, even if she copied the answers from somewhere or someone else. But alas! One would be very wrong.
As needless as Ms (or is it Mrs? I am genuinely unaware) Onochie’s job is, seeing as she serves in a government that already has an Information Minister, an SA to the President on Media & Publicity, an SSA to the President on Media & Publicity, an SA to the President on Digital Communications and a Personal Assistant to the President on New Media; the expectation from Nigerians is a certain level of professionalism from this unnecessary drain on public finances.

This one is a knockout.

Deji knocked out the old woman called Lauretta Onochie

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Replies Lauretta Onochie:Tell Buhari The Hell He's Forced 9ja Into by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 05, 2016
Deji and Lauretta=Two jobless fools

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Replies Lauretta Onochie:Tell Buhari The Hell He's Forced 9ja Into by MandingoXXX: 11:23am On Oct 05, 2016
Who are they?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Replies Lauretta Onochie:Tell Buhari The Hell He's Forced 9ja Into by Lilimax(f): 11:24am On Oct 05, 2016
Deji and Lauretta, two of una no get work at all embarassed

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Replies Lauretta Onochie:Tell Buhari The Hell He's Forced 9ja Into by kings09(m): 11:28am On Oct 05, 2016
Yeh! Real knockout. Awaitin onochie's reply punch

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Replies Lauretta Onochie:Tell Buhari The Hell He's Forced 9ja Into by prestige24: 11:29am On Oct 05, 2016
[size=13pt]Wow! What a bombastic response!!
This will undoubtedly send the opponent to coma... cheesy grin grin grin
I guess the doctors will have a tough battle trying to resuscitate the patient from coma...
Lets watch out.... shocked shocked shocked

Meanwhile...Port Harcourt residents, check below for hot apartments for rent...[/size]
https://www.nairaland.com/3138960/clean-2-bedroom-flats-let-akpajo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Replies Lauretta Onochie:Tell Buhari The Hell He's Forced 9ja Into by SharkTank(m): 11:30am On Oct 05, 2016
As needless as Ms (or is it Mrs? I am genuinely unaware

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Replies Lauretta Onochie:Tell Buhari The Hell He's Forced 9ja Into by guru03(m): 11:31am On Oct 05, 2016
Good reply from Deji,let her respond to the issues raised by him, simple.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Replies Lauretta Onochie:Tell Buhari The Hell He's Forced 9ja Into by Badtman(m): 11:31am On Oct 05, 2016
E pain him
Aunty Lauretta Hit him hard with words Ak 47 riffle

incorrigible Wailers
Wailers coordinator

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Replies Lauretta Onochie:Tell Buhari The Hell He's Forced 9ja Into by saint047(m): 11:32am On Oct 05, 2016
These adversarial debates pointing out winners and losers and ululating over the same does not help in fostering the discussions we need.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Replies Lauretta Onochie:Tell Buhari The Hell He's Forced 9ja Into by hazyfm1: 11:38am On Oct 05, 2016
Deji is seriously pained.

A wailing Hypocrite

He couldn't get a job in APC government, he became a freelancer and now PDP wailer

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Replies Lauretta Onochie:Tell Buhari The Hell He's Forced 9ja Into by paschu: 11:38am On Oct 05, 2016
Awesome! grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju Replies Lauretta Onochie:Tell Buhari The Hell He's Forced 9ja Into by Viktor1983(m): 11:40am On Oct 05, 2016
She should tell her principal to address the listed issues...
But of course we know they do not have the capacity to address it.SMH

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Replies Lauretta Onochie:Tell Buhari The Hell He's Forced 9ja Into by zmtoz: 11:41am On Oct 05, 2016
Is Deji portfolio still recognized by PDP? i tot it has been scrapped. In what capacity Deji Adeyanju still ranting? E pain u ni

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Replies Lauretta Onochie:Tell Buhari The Hell He's Forced 9ja Into by pjsmart(m): 11:44am On Oct 05, 2016
Na wa O! This one heavy o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Replies Lauretta Onochie:Tell Buhari The Hell He's Forced 9ja Into by fiercehillz(m): 11:44am On Oct 05, 2016
I am tired of this blame game... what Nigeria needs come 2019 is a new group of technocrats. Can't Nigerians just vote en mass for a neutral party with a positive agenda. The painful thing is that hungry Nigerians will still fill stadia from north to south waving brooms and covering with umbrellas...

7 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Replies Lauretta Onochie:Tell Buhari The Hell He's Forced 9ja Into by saracus(f): 11:46am On Oct 05, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm. .... the both of you should Continue
Re: Deji Adeyanju Replies Lauretta Onochie:Tell Buhari The Hell He's Forced 9ja Into by bishop4life(m): 11:49am On Oct 05, 2016
koladebrainiac:
deji is not in the right position to question APC simply because all the issues he raised for APC or Buhari to answer are the same issues his Pay master n his party created. who blame them for Bamah killings? PDP created Boko haram . created insecurity in the state. PDP started the Fulani war in Jos. Buhari is cleaning their mess. they looted the treasury die n made sure incoming Government have no resources to run the government. Adeyanju Reno omikry n co do not have single shame. They are only comparing n fighting coz they are defeated. So if Buhari keeps reminding them how they spoilt this country they should understand. on the Ghana trying to bring Nigeria into their mess . that is a shame for Ghana n Deji Adeyanju who is painting the country this bad. Buhari agreed there is trouble with Nigeria. Even Iweala warned us n continue to tell us how this problem will affect us.

Bro why have you decided to sell your concience?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Replies Lauretta Onochie:Tell Buhari The Hell He's Forced 9ja Into by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 05, 2016
Political news again? This their never-ending soap opera reminiscement of WWE storylines. Abeg, I jump and pass. At the end of the day the common man suffers while the two opponents smile to the bank. No time for anybody to pull wool over my eyes.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Replies Lauretta Onochie:Tell Buhari The Hell He's Forced 9ja Into by FagsamPHP(m): 11:53am On Oct 05, 2016
This one na uppercut from Deji... heheheheh
Lauretta 1 vs Deji 2....
instead of Lauretta to defend well she ended up scoring an own goal by abusing personality when Deji raised salient points which are the truth & things happening in this country at the moment..... Lauretta has a very big task on her head, cos i don't know hw a sane person will be able to defend this government with the current situation of this country.

5 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Replies Lauretta Onochie:Tell Buhari The Hell He's Forced 9ja Into by arisanate(m): 11:55am On Oct 05, 2016
dEJI 1 VS LAURA 1
Re: Deji Adeyanju Replies Lauretta Onochie:Tell Buhari The Hell He's Forced 9ja Into by nobeku: 11:56am On Oct 05, 2016
MadeInTokyo:

Chai see punchlines, Deji finished that old woman
Local individual, what do you know is a punchline

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From APC Mega Rally In Ede, Osun State / Troops Foil ISWAP Attack At Special Forces’ School, Kill 7 Terrorists In Yobe / Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.