Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,479 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Deji Adeyanju Replies Lauretta Onochie:Tell Buhari The Hell He's Forced 9ja Into - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Replies Lauretta Onochie:Tell Buhari The Hell He's Forced 9ja Into (15919 Views)

Channels TV Likes A Post Discrediting Lai Mohammed & Lauretta Onochie On Twitter / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors / Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Replies Lauretta Onochie:Tell Buhari The Hell He's Forced 9ja Into by Pavarottii(m): 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
Badtman:
E pain him
Aunty Lauretta Hit him hard with words Ak 47 riffle

incorrigible Wailers
Wailers coordinator
Got reading problems? Is is Onochie that spoke on this trend?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Replies Lauretta Onochie:Tell Buhari The Hell He's Forced 9ja Into by SeanDada1(m): 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
koladebrainiac:
deji is not in the right position to question APC simply because all the issues he raised for APC or Buhari to answer are the same issues his Pay master n his party created. who blame them for Bamah killings? PDP created Boko haram . created insecurity in the state. PDP started the Fulani war in Jos. Buhari is cleaning their mess. they looted the treasury die n made sure incoming Government have no resources to run the government. Adeyanju Reno omikry n co do not have single shame. They are only comparing n fighting coz they are defeated. So if Buhari keeps reminding them how they spoilt this country they should understand. on the Ghana trying to bring Nigeria into their mess . that is a shame for Ghana n Deji Adeyanju who is painting the country this bad. Buhari agreed there is trouble with Nigeria. Even Iweala warned us n continue to tell us how this problem will affect us in future n funny enough the future is here.

Modified

For those of you mentioning me up and down

I feel sorry for you.
Make no mistake
I know we have problem on our hands Nigeria is in deep shit. We are suffering
We are suffering the deceit of PDP
The looting of pdp
Imagine how much Dansuki shared around 15bilion dollars the same amoumt of money Dangote said they should sell our NLG to shorw up our forerign reserve so that it will epp our foreign exchange 15bilion dollars just from one cabal pf government PDP .
As if that is not enough
They said One Patience Jonathan hide 15milion dollars in different accounts initially nobody knows who owns the money but Patience Jonathan came forward to tell us she stole it n hide the money and even said it to our face . what nonsense! ! All these monies are in dollars hard currency. Maybe you dont know that we have many problem affecting us

Buhari Major problem
Depleting foreign reserve (they looted our treasury n left us with stipends

Dwindling oil revenue -oil sales is low affecting our foreign reserve

Oil vandals -oil theft,niger delta terrorism

Existing high cost of gorvernance.-here is the only way i can blindly blame Buhari-they need to reduce goverment overhead cost . this shuld cut accross the all the spectrum of government

I dont believe Buhari will come to government and do magic.

The other day my boss was giving outlook for this finacial year last year he warned us exactly what we are facing . as if he is a prophet. Everybody will know what will happen after Jonathan has spent all our monies during election.
That is why we are here today.

But i believe in better tomorrow.
If they can grow our foreign reserve n ease off his tight monetary policy then things will look ease a bit

Wetin this one dey talk? .....Gibberish!!!!

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Replies Lauretta Onochie:Tell Buhari The Hell He's Forced 9ja Into by emmydollars4life(m): 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2016
frenchwine:
Sucker punch.
Very soon the zombies would slowly crawl out of their hole and label Deji as a woman batterer, for coming down soo hard on a lady, triple lol.
HAhahaha what did you say about zombies please repeat it again. Very soon their lives will be like Nigeria under Buhari
Re: Deji Adeyanju Replies Lauretta Onochie:Tell Buhari The Hell He's Forced 9ja Into by emmydollars4life(m): 7:50pm On Oct 05, 2016
koladebrainiac:
deji is not in the right position to question APC simply because all the issues he raised for APC or Buhari to answer are the same issues his Pay master n his party created. who blame them for Bamah killings? PDP created Boko haram . created insecurity in the state. PDP started the Fulani war in Jos. Buhari is cleaning their mess. they looted the treasury die n made sure incoming Government have no resources to run the government. Adeyanju Reno omikry n co do not have single shame. They are only comparing n fighting coz they are defeated. So if Buhari keeps reminding them how they spoilt this country they should understand. on the Ghana trying to bring Nigeria into their mess . that is a shame for Ghana n Deji Adeyanju who is painting the country this bad. Buhari agreed there is trouble with Nigeria. Even Iweala warned us n continue to tell us how this problem will affect us in future n funny enough the future is here.

Modified

I feel sorry for you.
Make no mistake
The looting of pdp
Imagine how much Dansuki shared around 15bilion dollars the same amoumt of money Dangote said they should sell our NLG to shorw up our forerign reserve so that it will epp our foreign exchange 15bilion dollars just from one cabal pf government PDP .
As if that is not enough
They said One Patience Jonathan hide 15milion dollars in different accounts initially nobody knows who owns the money but Patience Jonathan came forward to tell us she stole it n hide the money and even said it to our face . what nonsense! ! All these monies are in dollars hard currency. Maybe you dont know that we have many problem affecting us

Buhari Major problem

Existing high cost of gorvernance.-here is the only way i can blindly blame Buhari-they need to reduce goverment overhead cost . this shuld cut accross the all the spectrum of government

The other day my boss was giving outlook for this finacial year last year he warned us exactly what we are facing . as if he is a prophet. Everybody will know what will happen after Jonathan has spent all our monies during election.

If they can grow our foreign reserve n ease off his tight monetary policy then things will look ease a bit
Who padded the budget, PDP, how did Buhari fund his campaign? Hey before u bite person here as the Zombie wey u be, majority of APC is PDP, ur Buhari camping was sponsored with looted funds, that is reason why he been selective in his fight against corruption. Lying to us about GE u didn't mention that one, is a big shame for having all this number of media Aid and keep embarrassing Nigerians everyday

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Replies Lauretta Onochie:Tell Buhari The Hell He's Forced 9ja Into by Osama10(m): 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
fiercehillz:
I am tired of this blame game... what Nigeria needs come 2019 is a new group of technocrats. Can't Nigerians just vote en mass for a neutral party with a positive agenda. The painful thing is that hungry Nigerians will still fill stadia from north to south waving brooms and covering with umbrellas...

Bro, this nation is cursed & doomed.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Replies Lauretta Onochie:Tell Buhari The Hell He's Forced 9ja Into by SAMDOL(m): 12:29am On Oct 06, 2016
koladebrainiac:

Modified

I feel sorry for you.
Make no mistake
The looting of pdp
As if that is not enough

Buhari Major problem

Am so ashamed of you right now, to think this is coming from a Yoruba man, who supposedly should know better... your spellings sucks and you write even before u think. gosh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nneoma Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / 9th Assembly: How PDP Grilled Speakership Candidates / DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.