Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

New Dynamix Video - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Dynamix Video (1108 Views)

“dynamix Awards, A Collection Of Yahoo Boys And Ashewo Babes” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Dynamix Video by Afamdman(m): 12:14am On Dec 26, 2006
Has anyone seen the new DYNAMIX vidoe for the song CARRY GO need your view i directed the video. thanks
Re: New Dynamix Video by gbengaijot(m): 3:14am On Dec 26, 2006
if u directed the video, then post it on youtube and put the link here,
i guess u are assuming that we all saw it when we havent,
Re: New Dynamix Video by ikamefa(f): 3:26am On Dec 26, 2006
Afamdman:

Has anyone seen the new DYNAMIX vidoe for the song CARRY GO need your view i directed the video. thanks

na today? shuo!

na me direct that new fergie feg " chocolata " video has anyone seen it? * roll eyes* grin
Re: New Dynamix Video by diddy4(m): 3:27am On Dec 26, 2006
who you think say directed bigolo's new video? abeg make una check am out holla at the brother over here. the thing cost me money. grin grin
Re: New Dynamix Video by ikamefa(f): 3:31am On Dec 26, 2006
so we get plenty video directors for this thread? grin grin grin grin
Re: New Dynamix Video by Afamdman(m): 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2006
well sorry if you have not seen it i will upload it then post the link. ikamefa it doesn't take much to direct a good video only brains i hope you have some so you can parade yourself as a director also.
Re: New Dynamix Video by ikamefa(f): 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2006
Afamdman:

well sorry if you have not seen it i will upload it then post the link. ikamefa it doesn't take much to direct a good video only brains i hope you have some so you can parade yourself as a director also.

i aint parading nuffin, your parading abilities is enough to last  for both  of us!  grin
I  see you have so much brain, thats why you could not post a link to your so called video
coming here  yarning opata! post the link and lets see

Hype williams w a nn a-be  grin
Re: New Dynamix Video by jammin(m): 8:05pm On Dec 26, 2006
Afamdman:

ouch!! tongue
Re: New Dynamix Video by ikamefa(f): 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2006
jammin:

ouch!! tongue

you have been noticed! run along now ! am sure there are still places where you can play your retarded games
Re: New Dynamix Video by Macgreat(m): 12:40am On Dec 27, 2006
Guy,dont mind those boys that does not know a good video.the video is nice and very colorful or should i say over colored.But the part i hate is when you raped(you are not a good rapper) and you dont have the voice,style and you didnt speak loud.one more thing you stage name is too long and doesnt sound nice, it would have been better if your name was mentioned in the song like 'don jazzy' but your's sound like EFREBOH(you go wound ooo)
Re: New Dynamix Video by Roscodaddy(m): 7:33am On Dec 27, 2006
make una relax and go watch the video its very cool i liked it as a matter of fact i think its the best female in the country right now. afamdman you try jo. keep it up as a matter of fact CARRY GO.
Re: New Dynamix Video by Afamdman(m): 7:38am On Dec 27, 2006
Thanks guys that have seen the video mean i tried small i will try to do better next time roscodaddy you the man macgreat i will try to improve ma rap skills make you no vex!

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Wasiu Song / What Is This Song "prayer Is My Lead, My Lead To God. Prayer Is My Lead. . . " / Is Dagrin Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.