Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

“dynamix Awards, A Collection Of Yahoo Boys And Ashewo Babes” - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / “dynamix Awards, A Collection Of Yahoo Boys And Ashewo Babes” (4819 Views)

Wizkid Performs With Angel At Yahoo! Wireless Festival / Naija Boys And Beyonce / New Dynamix Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“dynamix Awards, A Collection Of Yahoo Boys And Ashewo Babes” by pckid: 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2010
Dynamix All Youth Awards’ first edition took place five years ago converging thousands of youth at a venue and celebrating the brightest of them.

Later on, Telecoms company – Etisalat came on board as title sponsor and the event became the foremost youth celebrating ceremony. Just as the going got good for the organizers, widely reported act of soliciting for funds for wins by several nominees emerged,l questioning the a, http://questionmarkmag.com/2010/12/dynamix-award-a-collection-of-yahoo-boys-and-ashewo-babes/

Re: “dynamix Awards, A Collection Of Yahoo Boys And Ashewo Babes” by zerocool(m): 3:22pm On Dec 22, 2010
Brand new forum site http://ForumCitizens.com
Join and participate, invite your friends and lets nake the forum
lively and fun. **Proudly Naija!
Re: “dynamix Awards, A Collection Of Yahoo Boys And Ashewo Babes” by tosinaded(m): 3:23pm On Dec 22, 2010
lmao @ that pic!
Re: “dynamix Awards, A Collection Of Yahoo Boys And Ashewo Babes” by googles: 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tunde jor naw . . .Classic desperado ! grin
Re: “dynamix Awards, A Collection Of Yahoo Boys And Ashewo Babes” by 04kaa: 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2010
lol, this one na scandal grin grin naija awards sha

no be tunde dynamix be that? una no wan make tunde fuckkkkk and collect money again?>
Re: “dynamix Awards, A Collection Of Yahoo Boys And Ashewo Babes” by tosinaded(m): 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2010
No wonder dynamix trended on twitter earlier today! Total shame. . .
Re: “dynamix Awards, A Collection Of Yahoo Boys And Ashewo Babes” by d1twista(m): 7:58pm On Dec 22, 2010
Abi now, na wetin man go do , TUNDE wants to be rich now. but to be sincere i don laff tire for here,that conversation is mad and funny,  make i go gather money, i need award for myself as well,  any category will do me, lwcmbd
Re: “dynamix Awards, A Collection Of Yahoo Boys And Ashewo Babes” by Rhymstein(m): 8:04pm On Dec 22, 2010
Na Wa O

first,a certain ex unilag babe bleeped ID ON THE STREET 4 a BB and Bondos of kentro world for a baby phat shoe and now ppl r getting fcked for awards
Re: “dynamix Awards, A Collection Of Yahoo Boys And Ashewo Babes” by philip0906(m): 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2010
d same dynamix awards dat my friends r dying 2 attend. . .I've always known dat dis dynamix is nothing but rubbish
Re: “dynamix Awards, A Collection Of Yahoo Boys And Ashewo Babes” by tosinaded(m): 8:40pm On Dec 22, 2010
The crime aint even the cheating! Its the fact that it wasnt done proffesionally!
The public shldnt be knowing all this
Re: “dynamix Awards, A Collection Of Yahoo Boys And Ashewo Babes” by Mobinga: 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2010
grin grin grin

Add 50k to the bar? grin grin

Yes, and what else? grin
Re: “dynamix Awards, A Collection Of Yahoo Boys And Ashewo Babes” by semid4lyfe(m): 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2010
Hehehe. . .see drama. Is Dynamix award that important sef abi nor be ordinary plaque the thing be sef

Still can't stop laughing at ''Tunde joor nah''
Re: “dynamix Awards, A Collection Of Yahoo Boys And Ashewo Babes” by philip0906(m): 10:34am On Dec 23, 2010
^^
man d sh.ity award means a whole lot 2 many students. . .come and c how students r craving 2 win d thing.Those who don't have anything upstairs,can atleast bribe their way 2 an award and ofcourse,u know d "blessings" dat come along. . .d girls,"fame",popularity,swag e.t.c grin grin grin grin
Re: “dynamix Awards, A Collection Of Yahoo Boys And Ashewo Babes” by medjai(m): 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2010
Dynamix is so messed up, they also have a shitty mag where they exalt club boys and girls of various institutions. I wonder why this award will mean anything to anyone
Re: “dynamix Awards, A Collection Of Yahoo Boys And Ashewo Babes” by Configur(m): 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2010
, dat dynamix shit is original bullshit!! ive always had a feeling d stuff wuz scam, imagine make dem dey use money collect award, na yahoo boy wey pay money pass go win award, give it up for lautech nd unilag boys, nd d babes go dey use p*ssy dey collect award, awon oloriburuku!!!meanwhile u go see foolish people dey ginger,
Re: “dynamix Awards, A Collection Of Yahoo Boys And Ashewo Babes” by 04kaa: 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2010
Configur:

, give it up for lautech nd unilag boys, nd d babes go dey use p*ssy dey collect award, awon oloriburuku!!!

lol
Re: “dynamix Awards, A Collection Of Yahoo Boys And Ashewo Babes” by Mobinga: 2:40pm On Dec 23, 2010
Configur:

, dat dynamix poo is original bullshit!! ive always had a feeling d stuff wuz scam, imagine make dem dey use money collect award, na yahoo boy wey pay money pass go win award, give it up for lautech nd unilag boys, nd d babes go dey use p*ssy dey collect award, awon oloriburuku!!!meanwhile u go see foolish people dey ginger,
Use what you have to get what you want. . . cool
Re: “dynamix Awards, A Collection Of Yahoo Boys And Ashewo Babes” by Basildon1(m): 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2010
It is so funny that guys knew when this dynamix ish started. The whole thing has been crap but dat nicca had a vision.

Tunde dey drive x5 now from small hatchback corolla! Clubs that he couldnt enter are now kissing his shoes to get nominated! Life.
Re: “dynamix Awards, A Collection Of Yahoo Boys And Ashewo Babes” by debosky(m): 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2010
^^ Abi oh

Tunde was my classmate when he started his dynamix magazine back then, now he be bigz boiz. grin grin
Re: “dynamix Awards, A Collection Of Yahoo Boys And Ashewo Babes” by Basildon1(m): 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2010
^^ LOL, small world! Twas my aunty's old car he bought dat's how i knew him. Then it was GRIND awards that was gehn-gehn.

All of a sudden, the mag just became another ovation. He was smart - nigerians love praises and pictures! Now even Donjazzy dey give the award props on top twitter!
Re: “dynamix Awards, A Collection Of Yahoo Boys And Ashewo Babes” by philip0906(m): 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2010
^^
Gbam. . .i always wonder how unintelligent students can be.Come and c how students steal Bbs and laptops 2 sell 'em,scam parents and do a whole lotta sh.it 2 win dynamix. . .d bloke uses their money 2 upgrade,while they come back 2 school carrying plate looking 4 garri and noodles 2 eat
Re: “dynamix Awards, A Collection Of Yahoo Boys And Ashewo Babes” by eldee(m): 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2010
Abeg how much is the award?? Make me sef carry one decorate my room.
It's an investment . . . means I get an ulimited supply of Naija chics. grin grin
Re: “dynamix Awards, A Collection Of Yahoo Boys And Ashewo Babes” by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2010
eldee:

Abeg how much is the award?? Make me sef carry one decorate my room.
It's an investment . . . means I get an ulimited supply of Naija chics. grin grin
LOL Oloshi. You dont get money for the award. You get money for having an effect on the contest result.

@post

ko si nkan to le yami lenu moh.
Everything na investments in Naija.
Re: “dynamix Awards, A Collection Of Yahoo Boys And Ashewo Babes” by ritchboy(m): 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2010
Abeg how much is the award??

140k should get you "personality of the year award". . . if not, Add 50k to the bar grin grin grin
Re: “dynamix Awards, A Collection Of Yahoo Boys And Ashewo Babes” by eldee(m): 8:27pm On Dec 23, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

LOL Oloshi. You dont get money for the award. You get money for having an effect on the contest result.

All that one na yarns . . . by the time I roll up with my Personality of the Year award, you'll be sexting me non-stop. cheesy cheesy

ritchboy:

140k should get you "personality of the year award". . . if not, Add 50k to the bar grin grin grin

Jor now, I already told my friends that I'm winning for sure grin
Re: “dynamix Awards, A Collection Of Yahoo Boys And Ashewo Babes” by googles: 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2010
ritchboy:

err pls can i get babe of d year. . . i ll do anything, anything plus 50k on top

jor now cheesy
Re: “dynamix Awards, A Collection Of Yahoo Boys And Ashewo Babes” by Mobinga: 10:12pm On Dec 23, 2010
ritchboy:

eldee:

Jor now, I already told my friends that I'm winning for sure grin
Epic grin grin grin grin
Re: “dynamix Awards, A Collection Of Yahoo Boys And Ashewo Babes” by mbulela1: 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2010
googles:

err pls can i get babe of d year. . . i ll do anything, anything plus 50k on top

jor now  cheesy
if you can do anything, no need to add Add 50k to the bar
jor naw, Just do it  grin
Re: “dynamix Awards, A Collection Of Yahoo Boys And Ashewo Babes” by Sibe007(m): 11:08pm On Dec 24, 2010
A Clever well Packaged SCAM,
Re: “dynamix Awards, A Collection Of Yahoo Boys And Ashewo Babes” by Genuflect(m): 11:56pm On Dec 24, 2010
Rubbish awards. Wastage of time
Re: “dynamix Awards, A Collection Of Yahoo Boys And Ashewo Babes” by playmate(f): 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2010
Configur:

, dat dynamix poo is original bullshit!! ive always had a feeling d stuff wuz scam, imagine make dem dey use money collect award, na yahoo boy wey pay money pass go win award, give it up for lautech nd unilag boys, nd d babes go dey use p*ssy dey collect award, awon oloriburuku!!!meanwhile u go see foolish people dey ginger,

LOLZ! fear u now, uve taken it personal
i have always known dynamix was bulls*T, the fact that even the govt supports it makes it worse , the same govttrying to fight corruption encourage yahoo boys , hw ironic and sad huh?

(1) (Reply)

Download Mixtape: DJ Real – Birthday Special Gift 2019 Mixtape / • Fresh Music• Download Doro- Bucci Video Http:///2jmtul1yb8 / Sexy Slim - Kush [official Video](download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.