Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) (21900 Views)

"Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! / Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by TEYA: 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
ceeethru:
Anyone close to this man should advice him to stop and apologize to his colleagues that he is sorry, and move on with his life. Nigeria is a wicked country. Sanusi lamido the Emir of kano tried it. As for now nobody seems to be listen. Those he accused are floating in private jet and presidential romance. The accuser now became the accused. I pity this nation. The President is silence so also APC as a party. What a shame!
the one that kills me the most is the fact that millions of nigerians living on less than a dollar a day are opposing him and defending the corrupt politicians
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by ceeethru(m): 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
TEYA:

the one that kills me the most is the fact that millions of nigerians living on less than a dollar a day are opposing him and defending the corrupt politicians
The problem with Nigeria is yet unknown...
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by fortunateice(m): 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2016
As a proud weed man wetin concern me.

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by monfilsdavies(m): 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
Icecomrade:

Looks like Jibrin wasn't sure about himself.
If he was sure, why consult other laboratories just to be sure he is clean before he publicly advertised his visit to National hospital for drug test.

One thing is certain here

Jibrin has or had something to do with drugs.
It's either he is still doing drugs or has stopped doing drugs.

The allegations are not without basis.

#JustThinking

Ppl like u make me sick. I'm sure if he had gone to one lab you'd still come here screaming like someone with dagger stuck in the parietal lobe. He chose to try different labs just to be sure u still whining.. Hate sharing the same clime with u.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by TechWalker007: 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
BlackPeni5:
I fear for this guys life...I expect many more frivolous allegations to be made against him in the near future.

Whether APC or PDP, the rubbish happening in that opaque national assembly must be exposed one way or the other.

You are right but the FG has to lead by example. We have a FG that is run like a family business with so much secrecy and lies.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by TechWalker007: 1:52pm On Oct 06, 2016
TEYA:

Jibrin is a corrupt politician. He's probably more corrupt than the others he's accusing.
They took food from his mouth and he started crying blue murder.

That is not to say we shouldn't also call for the heads of those he's accusing.
But do not forget it's all APC leadership. Fighting corruption by shielding the corrupt
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by iwadobo: 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
Tinubu should take that test Asap. I need to know why he wants to buy the whole Lagos , including naira land . Seun Papa has to come to ota to build his school . Na wah noooooo!
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by perfectwazobia1: 2:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
vickylincon:
Hmmm, between this guy, Dino melaye, fayose and ffk.. I no know who razz past. They are like a fish bone.. You must thread gently with them or else you won't enjoy your meal

You cracked my ribs man grin grin grin
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by pedrilo: 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
lets all join hands with jibrin.
we can not afford to let him walk alone.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by dupesolamary: 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
The discloure of legislature allowances and their budget used to be protected and shrouded with cult-like secrecy. Jibril who used to be part of them has finally decided to be on the masses's side for once and we are all looking like nothing is happening. All the civil societies, NLC, private organizations ....we should take advantage of these revelations of mind boggling and anti-development allowances being received by our legislators to do a massive protest and snatch this country from our grasshopper legislators. Their salaries and allowances must be cut to reflect recession and be channelled to specific national infrastructures

When Sanusi shouted that money was being wasted, many who abused Sanusi are now complaining of recession as if there is a magic to waste.

Prosperity will judge Jibril right. He is doing his bit as a repented prodigal son.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
ceeethru:
Anyone close to this man should advice him to stop and apologize to his colleagues that he is sorry, and move on with his life. Nigeria is a wicked country. Sanusi lamido the Emir of kano tried it. As for now nobody seems to be listen. Those he accused are floating in private jet and presidential romance. The accuser now became the accused. I pity this nation. The President is silence so also APC as a party. What a shame!
behave yourself! if it's remi tinubu vs melaye you would be protesting anyhow.... but a revelation of unprecedented graft you are advocating peace.. iPod yoot
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by frisky2good(m): 2:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
15540 Naira for form at National hospital?
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by Sardauna11: 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hon. Jibrin u are not alone in this, We are solidly behind u. And God is with u too in this course.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by vickylincon(m): 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
perfectwazobia1:

lol
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by gimbakupa(m): 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hon Jubrin Nigerians Are Solidly Behind You,they Can Ban You But They Cannot Ban The Truth!!!..God Is With You Sir,ride On.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by hommespecia: 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
# OCCUPYNASSUNLTD : We, as a Suffering Citizenry must show Determination to change this country even if it means giving our all for the love of our motherland. ‘No death is better than dying for the motherland’ are the eternal words of Ernesto Che Guevara. Those in the Nigeria National Occupy Movement believes It is time to love Nigerian living or die loving her. We cannot ask for a better country without being ready at every opportunity to give our all for this land of our birth. By Fighting for our country to be better, we are fighting for all of our shared humanity; by fighting for our shared humanity we are doing the will of God and by doing the Will of God we are Eternally at peace with our Spirituality. Tuesday 15th of November, 2016... www.occupy.org.ng
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by TEYA: 12:14am On Oct 07, 2016
TechWalker007:

Jibrin is a corrupt politician. He's probably more corrupt than the others he's accusing.
They took food from his mouth and he started crying blue murder.

That is not to say we shouldn't also call for the heads of those he's accusing.
But do not forget it's all APC leadership. Fighting corruption by shielding the corrupt
you see thats what i still dont get, if 2 people who have been oppressing you fall apart and start washing their dirty linens in public, are you not supposed to feast on info they are dishing out about their hideous acts? this is an opportunity for us to get things right, but even when he threatened to expose info about the monies they have been sharing, nigerians shouted him down. now you are here talking about APC without even focussing on the fact that both APC and PDP members in the house have come together to kick Jibrin out and keep their secrets secret. the status quo will continue because while our leaders are united in looting, we the followers always factionalise ourselves into APC and PDP, christians and muslims, Northerners and Southerners. We really need to start getting it right!
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by Icecomrade: 2:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
monfilsdavies:

Ppl like u make me sick. I'm sure if he had gone to one lab you'd still come here screaming like someone with dagger stuck in the parietal lobe. He chose to try different labs just to be sure u still whining.. Hate sharing the same clime with u.

People like you make me more sick. Especially when their their their their are so dead that it can't process anything

You don't do drugs. You don't do drugs. What was he not sure off, that took him to 3 laboratories to be sure.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by seenter84: 9:09am On Oct 08, 2016
Psycho man
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by vickylincon(m): 1:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
perfectwazobia1:

Use super glue o . Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

PH Refinery: Community Disputes, Spare Parts Mismatch Threaten Dec Target / Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA / I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.