Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) (21898 Views)

"Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! / Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by GoogleAfrica: 8:18am On Oct 05, 2016
Suspended House of Representatives member, Abdulmumin Jubrin, on Tuesday reported at the National Hospital, Abuja, to undergo test for substance abuse.

He said the move was to disprove claims that he was a regular drug abuser and had been acting under the influence of drugs.

Mr. Jibrin arrived the private wing of the hospital at about noon and was received by the hospital’s deputy director in charge of clinical services.

He then proceeded to the record department to obtain registration card, after making a payment of N15, 540.
He thereafter proceeded to the laboratory where his samples were collected for chemical pathology test.

Mr. Jibrin said he embarked on the test following reports that his allegation of corruption against the Speaker of the house, Yakubu Dogara, and some principal officers of the House, was influenced by hard drugs.

The Deputy Director, Clinical Services, Mr. Jawa, a consultant in Nuclear Medicine, said the results of the test would only be made public at the request of the patient.

“We have taken blood fluid samples for substance abuse from the person in question and we hope that in the next three to four days, the results will be available.

“Once these results are available, we will make them available to the patient and with his consent, if he allows us, we will make it public,” Mr. Jawa told PREMIUM TIMES.

Mr. Jibrin spoke to our reporter after the exercise.
“As you are aware, I have been making a lot of revelations about issues of corruption in the House of Representatives and that has created a lot of issues,” the lawmaker said.

“A lot of allegations has also been thrown at me and I have responded to all. Most of the allegations turned out to be false and I think as a last resort, Speaker Dogara, and the three others that I accused have been sponsoring a very massive media campaign against me, that everything I am saying, I am under the influence of hard drugs.

“So I am not taking that allegation lightly, because in the next few days, again I am going to release more shocking revelations.

“So I want Nigerians to be convinced beyond reasonable doubt that I am not talking under the influence of any kind of drug whatsoever. I don’t even drink alcohol, I don’t smoke even cigarette.

“So what I did was to first conduct test of different categories of drug and it all came out negative. Then I took the next stage, I went to a credible facility in Abuja.

“They conducted all categories of test on me and again everything turned out negative and I now took out the final stage, which is unprecedented in the history of this country. This is the first time that a public officer in Nigeria, high profile officer, will subject himself to a public test for drugs.

“So I wrote officially to the CMD of the National Hospital that they should give me appointment to conduct drug test on me, of which they granted me the appointment for today.

“And I have gone to the hospital, they received me very well today and all the processes were done, samples were taken from me and I am also waiting for the result, which I am going to make public.
“So with these three results, we should be able to put the matter to rest that I am not under the influence of any kind of drug.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/212018-ex-appropriation-chair-jibrin-undergoes-dope-test-national-hospital.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by speedyconnect3: 8:30am On Oct 05, 2016
okay o

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:15am On Oct 06, 2016
okay.....

I hope he doesn't fail the test like Liverpool's Sakho

10 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by ojmaroni247(m): 7:21am On Oct 06, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
okay.....

I hope he doesn't fail the rest like Liverpool's Sakho

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by BlackPeni5: 7:31am On Oct 06, 2016
I fear for this guys life...I expect many more frivolous allegations to be made against him in the near future.

Whether APC or PDP, the rubbish happening in that opaque national assembly must be exposed one way or the other.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by veekid(m): 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
Which one is dope test again?
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by salabscholar01(m): 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
If Jibrin is being tested for drugs, just because he cried out over illicit deals among the members in the house, that must means anyone who is proven corrupt today should also have a dope test too... maybe he/she looted our treasury under a regular influence of drugs!

13 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by dopeviking(m): 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
ok
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by ceeethru(m): 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
Anyone close to this man should advice him to stop and apologize to his colleagues that he is sorry, and move on with his life. Nigeria is a wicked country. Sanusi lamido the Emir of kano tried it. As for now nobody seems to be listen. Those he accused are floating in private jet and presidential romance. The accuser now became the accused. I pity this nation. The President is silence so also APC as a party. What a shame!

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by dredre00: 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
Is that all they could come up with
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by lordm(m): 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
Sign of the end times
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by jeeqaa7(m): 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
funny
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
National Assembly of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and drama are

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by Icecomrade: 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2016

Looks like Jibrin wasn't sure about himself.
If he was sure, why consult other laboratories just to be sure he is clean before he publicly advertised his visit to National hospital for drug test.

One thing is certain here

Jibrin has or had something to do with drugs.
It's either he is still doing drugs or has stopped doing drugs.

The allegations are not without basis.

#JustThinking
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by amaechi1: 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
The fight against corruption should be everybody fight not few. Where are the civil societies and pressure groups? No is immune against the consequences of corruption.
However, on this I support Jubril.

11 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by yungcyrus(m): 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
hahahahaha!
Naija news be like Comedy....
in other words, Hon. Jibrin has been smoking cheap weed....

.Lest I forget, awon Zombies, how market??
see insult. if na me I no go gree
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by amaechi1: 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
okay.....

I hope he doesn't fail the test like Liverpool's Sakho

The lab would be foolish if they allowed themselves to be used for sharp practices. There are lawyers standing by to reap from non-conformities in labs or health sectors.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
I like this guy for his transparency.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by zest17(m): 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2016
Na wa 4 naija ooo. Wetin person no go hear self. Dope test again for diz recession. Him fit fail d test ooo cos as evrywhere hard so, na wetin man see him go chop ooo...person fit cut any leave, including "weed", eat self in d name of Vegetable. But dat guy don expose many tins ooo

3 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by cosmosekeh: 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2016
this matter dey smell like smellymouth mouth am just observing

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by donjahsy(m): 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
a fight he can never win especially in Nigeria. fighting Nigerian government is like fighting Satan. he should drop this move.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by wolesmile(m): 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
Na only him waka come?

No be all of them they do drugs?

Even Jagaban, their Baba user sef no dey talk under influence?

Make dem gerrout make we hear word jare!
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
Buhari should undergo same test please. Just saying..
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by vickylincon(m): 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hmmm, between this guy, Dino melaye, fayose and ffk.. I no know who razz past. They are like a fish bone.. You must thread gently with them or else you won't enjoy your meal

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by darocha1: 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
This man is really out to expose everyone
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
i like dis man
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
I just pray that those he exposed don't send hit-men after him

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by LEXYCOM: 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
Why did they not snap him when he was unirating in that small container........iranu, abashaa....
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) by ednut1(m): 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
i weep for this nation sha. all na format. i remember how Dino was forming anti corruption crusader in the house as a pdp guy den. yeye dey smell

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo PDP Chieftains Fight Over Atiku’s Visit / Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters / Nigerians React To “Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.