Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,023 members, 7,859,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:48 PM

Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow (23905 Views)

Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election / Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / Lai Mohammed, Abba Kyari, El-Rufai & Attahiru Jega Meet At Kaduna Airport (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by amjoseph19: 10:19am On Oct 05, 2016
sarrki:

"A person who loves, supports, and defends his or her country and its interests with devotion. ... a person who regards himself or herself as a defender, especially of individual rights, against presumed interference by the federal government."

If that definition of patriot is ok with you

Then I don't see Gej as a patriot he allowed

his aides to squandered  all the money meant for bokoharam in the northeast.
Have any competent court within the four walls of nigeria find GEJ guilty of corruption.
It is only APC and buhari that have been accusing GEJ of corruption. And GEJ is yet to utter a word about it.
How to do you come to the fact that GEJ is corrupt

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by NairaMaster1(m): 10:19am On Oct 05, 2016
Let them educate him on the rudiments of credible elections
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by Bizibi(m): 10:22am On Oct 05, 2016
dunkem21:

You see, one question and you're already fidgeting..

I like you, Sarrki
you know he is a per post agent or looking fr job to be a per post agent......someone who is in every thread should not be taken seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by NigerDeltan(m): 10:24am On Oct 05, 2016
why?
is there any confession to be made? grin
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by oxygen004: 10:25am On Oct 05, 2016
Hope baba jona will be safe
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by Barigaboy(m): 10:28am On Oct 05, 2016
Sai baba me I no like dis 1 wey nna dey do o. Nobody deserve any award now. Dis is a critical period. And dat 1 wey dem dey call there Hero wey no get idea of leadership. He just come spoil Nigeria with him wife commot n na Obasanjo cause dis nonsense. Jega God bless u jare
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by gudnex22(m): 10:30am On Oct 05, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

Who come be patriot? undecidedTinubu?
yes tinubu is a parrot. hehehe
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by Festy4u(m): 10:31am On Oct 05, 2016
sarrki:

When Pdp comes into power they should probe him

For me pmb have shown that he his a leader

A trustworthy leader

I believe you must be his contemporary to have known that a usurper-in-chief is a trustworthy leader lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by Observation11(m): 10:38am On Oct 05, 2016
Nigeria will be great again, I celebrate my Hero GEJ and His economic team for their good work, if Mr President can set up a perfect Team to handle the situation the economy will bass back
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by bennyann: 10:39am On Oct 05, 2016
I want to hear them talk about moving Nigeria forward and working towards it together if possible.

Is the recognition not OK for now?
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by Observation11(m): 10:41am On Oct 05, 2016
Observation11:
Nigeria will be great again, I celebrate my Hero GEJ and His economic team for their good work, if Mr President can set up a perfect Team to handle the situation the economy will bass back
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by justi4jesu(f): 10:55am On Oct 05, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

Who come be patriot?
undecidedTinubu?

You guys are funny grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by eph12(m): 11:00am On Oct 05, 2016
What caught my attention is the fact that Jega is based in the USA. So this is how the likes of Jega Jonathan and co will leave Nigeria and go enjoy fresh air in the USA? Issorait
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by ceejay80s(m): 11:03am On Oct 05, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
GEJ a great patriot

We all Miss you Sir

how many people be the WE ?
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by ceejay80s(m): 11:05am On Oct 05, 2016
Observation11:

eehhh, but gej's wife must go to jail sha
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by ceejay80s(m): 11:09am On Oct 05, 2016
malton:
OT:

Jonathan has shown himself to be amenable whenever necessary. He's indeed a reasonable man.

Take away corruption and some other failings associated with human beings and you're left with a perfect gentleman.

God bless him! I so much admire his disposition to life.

Buhari would never have been half as patriotic if the tables were turned, sadly. He would claim he doesn't want to grace the same event as.... *fill in the blank*

stop deceiving ur self, gej wan use style go beg for his parrot wife who should be in jail anytime soon
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by elosar(m): 11:11am On Oct 05, 2016
BOKO HARAM!!!!
MILITANT!!!!
AVENGER!!!!
HERDSMEN!!!!
IPOB!!!!
OPC!!!!
Where und dey, its time to end 9ja problem. Make una match to d venue and spare no fly there, not wasting innocent lives in town.if Ghana can do 9ja go do aml
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by Oluwabusobomi(f): 11:24am On Oct 05, 2016
sarrki:

He's not a patriot

Definition of a patriot bro ?

You are senselezzzz Hiiiigoattt
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by Freshman54(m): 11:31am On Oct 05, 2016
Love you GEJ.......
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by Bimpe29: 11:39am On Oct 05, 2016
Jega, hero of democracy. Solution to Orubebeology and Orubebeism.
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 05, 2016
Fryzi:
The only thing he is good at is meeting people n launching things... He can't face d mess he already has sanked Nigeria into...
Sanked?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by PointB: 11:43am On Oct 05, 2016
The last time they met.

And when the time came, the people trooped out to pitch their tents between King Jonah the Able, son of Locki and Bubu son of Hari the cattle rearer.And Jae the son of Gah counted the tally. And he wrote down the numbers according to the tribes and clans of the people.

And the people shiver and murmur when they wait for the tally. For they fear strife may befall the land whither the lot falls.

Election Result

Then Jae the son of Gah, stood in the public square, and he began to announce to the people the result of the tally.

And there arose a certain zealot, Orun son of Gbegbe. When Orun son of Gbegbe saw the tally and fearing that King Jonah may lose, he thus addressed Jae son of Gah, “You favour your tribesmen from North and your are not fair in your dealings with the troubles from the tally.”

Excerpts from HotChapters.
http://www.hotchapters.com/2016/04/11/tribulation-of-jonah-chapter-3-verses-1-26-jonah-and-the-ides-of-march/
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by Daplux4: 11:46am On Oct 05, 2016
gel the good leader God will bless u any place u are.
the change they brought is choking and killing us gradually we now manage one meal a day
what a wicked change
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by sekundosekundo: 11:56am On Oct 05, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

Who come be patriot? undecidedTinubu?

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by Daplux4: 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
jega compromised the last election, the only good thing to remembered was the patriotic attitude of Goodluck Jonathan unlike many politicians today.
He kept his words
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by ajepako(f): 12:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
sarrki:

Yes bro

Dasuki, Fayose, nduka obaigbena, olu falae, Sola amount

Alex bade and many more returned their share of the

Loot they collected from dasuki

What proof again

They are patriotic thieves l guessbfor returning a chunk of their loot...

So..when will Ameachi, Tinubu, Atiku, Fashola, Oshiomole, Saraki, Aregbesola return part of theirs?

Oh...l forgot they are "saints" by virtue of their APC membership....shebi?

Abi bee ko loro ri?
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by Daplux4: 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
eph12:
What caught my attention is the fact that Jega is based in the USA. So this is how the likes of Jega Jonathan and co will leave Nigeria and go enjoy fresh air in the USA? Issorait

He runaway to USA so as to avoid the pressure from the midea because he compromised in many areas
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by yemitty203: 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
can it solve recession problems?
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by Omooba77: 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
Our leaders should learn from American way of governance. Incumbent take responsibilty and no blame game.
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by 4wrd9ja: 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
dunkem21:
[/b]

Do you have any proof of this?

Don't mind him he is just regurgitating the propaganda he has been fed with, without deep thought. The budget for boko haram was with defence ministry from which brutai and co also benefited, the NSA security funds is for sundry things from which buhari also benefited to the tune of two bullet proof jeeps and the sum of $300,000.that is why the trial has only been on the pages of newspapers and not courts. NB former heads of states entitlements are paid by secretary to the government and not security advisers.
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by billyG(m): 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Defeats Mudashiru Hussain In Osun West Senatorial By-Election / Ogun State Gov, Dapo Abiodun Visits Flood-Ravaged Areas in Ijebu-Ode - Photos / Ganduje Emerges 'Best Governor In 100 Days In Office' By ADAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.