Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,483 members, 7,865,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow (23909 Views)

Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election / Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / Lai Mohammed, Abba Kyari, El-Rufai & Attahiru Jega Meet At Kaduna Airport (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by dougivilla(m): 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
sukkot:
yeah tell dat nigga jonathan to vomit our yam
Its time to grow up na.

Are you guys still on about this story line?
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by sukkot: 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
dougivilla:
Its time to grow up na.

Are you guys still on about this story line?
receive sense. and tell ya hero jonathan to return our yams
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by Abcka811: 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
sarrki:

He's not a patriot

Definition of a patriot bro ?
Whatever definition you may look at, Buhari is worse off. Yesterday, Ecowas court has pass judgement against Buhari that he should realise Dasuki. We are waiting if Buhari will respect the court and set free Dasuki. The court maintained that the continues detention of Dasuki without charges is the worst human right abuse. I ask myself if Buhari who is a stark illitrate, a dunce and a daft who does not respect Nigerian court orders , am wondering, since this one is outside court, Buhari will obey the court and realise him. By all starndard, GEJ is far civilised, highly intelligent under both pratical live and otherwise more than Buhari. Buhari became general because of the region he came from, besides that, Buhari enjoy the ''quota system previiages'' for the fact that the north is naturally backward on every aspect of live. I think I should stop further explainations why Buhari is not an inch match of GEJ, otherwise, I would have continued.
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by dougivilla(m): 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
sukkot:
receive sense. and tell ya hero jonathan to return our yams
Like father, like son!
I give up.

A bag of rice is now 22,000, is it Jonathan's responsibility too?
Dollar is exchanging at =N=500.00 to a dollar; Jonathan?
Economy in steady decline, Jonathan?
Skewed appointment, Plagiarized speech, promise and fail etc, Jonathan??

At least during during GEJ only 'yams' were missing, there were other food and economic items. Now nko, no yam, no rice, no garri, no beans, no bread, no fuel, no dollar, no road, no job, no contract, no economy, nothing!

Like your father in the Lord and flight risk, the catastrophe called P.M. Buahri, keep looking for whom to blame. Hunger will soon catch up with you. Even strength to take press that your chinko phone go soon disappear.

http://punchng.com/ill-continue-blame-predecessors-nigerias-woes-buhari/
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by limeta(f): 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
Goodluck pls stop meeting this hopeless mallams
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by sukkot: 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2016
dougivilla:
Like father, like son!
I give up.

A bag of rice is now 22,000, is it Jonathan's responsibility too?
Dollar is exchanging at =N=500.00 to a dollar; Jonathan?
Economy in steady decline, Jonathan?
Skewed appointment, Plagiarized speech, promise and fail etc, Jonathan??

At least during during GEJ only 'yams' were missing, there were other food and economic items. Now nko, no yam, no rice, no garri, no beans, no bread, no fuel, no dollar, no road, no job, no contract, no economy, nothing!

Like your father in the Lord and flight risk, the catastrophe called P.M. Buahri, keep looking for whom to blame. Hunger will soon catch up with you. Even strength to take press that your chinko phone go soon disappear.

http://punchng.com/ill-continue-blame-predecessors-nigerias-woes-buhari/
jonathan is the cause of it all. he did not save when gas was 140 a barrel. dat nigga needs to be flogged till he returns all our yams

now gas is like 30 a barrel. dats why economy is dead. for the economy to be revived you need to return to the farm and start farming. no more corporate job

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by melomelo: 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
sarrki:

"A person who loves, supports, and defends his or her country and its interests with devotion. ... a person who regards himself or herself as a defender, especially of individual rights, against presumed interference by the federal government."

If that definition of patriot is ok with you

Then I don't see Gej as a patriot he allowed

his aides to squandered  all the money meant for bokoharam in the northeast.
Ahmed Bola Tinubu – He stole and continues to steal from Lagos State treasury since 1999 till date. It’s estimated that he has stolen $6 billion so far.

Tunde Fashola – He is the poster boy of Tinubu. Both of them looted Lagos dried and left it in debt of about N1 billion. Fashola, among other thing built his personal website for N78 million, drilled borehole for over N100 million per each and built a kilometre road for N1 billion. He stole $900 million from 2007-2015. He is now a minister to continue the looting.
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by 4nobody4every1: 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
sukkot:
yeah tell dat nigga jonathan to [b]vomit [/b]our yam
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by lohresloco: 3:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
sarrki:

When Pdp comes into power they should probe him

For me pmb have shown that he his a leader

A trustworthy leader
please how has he shown he is a leader. Are people this blind and insane in this country
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by lookingfly: 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
Pmb n jega want to apologize........ But it's too late already grin
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by Deepfreezer(m): 3:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
sarrki:

When Pdp comes into power they should probe him

For me pmb have shown that he his a leader

A trustworthy leader
shut up there for vomitting such taboo.
Look they allow this boy and he is messing up and down on nairaland.
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by justmenoni: 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
Definition of a patriot bro

search ur dictionary or just make use of google na.
sarrki:

He's not a patriot

Definition of a patriot bro ?
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
Time to recount the 2014 election results? Jega has made up his mind to say the truth? That is good may devil bless him.
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by basilo101: 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
These are the key actors in 2015 election, where is the local champion Tinubu??
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by Forwetinnah: 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
FOR WHAT?!! GEJ respect yourself o!! I don't see why you should be seen around those people
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by saudatu(m): 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
Proff Jega you still comand my respect any day, any time. Nigeria needs more people like you.
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by MamaletASO: 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
If you think Gej is a patriot; then alamesigha is a patriot; if Alamesigha is a patriot then Aninih(d armed robber DAT terrorised Benin, Edo state) is a patriot..

winkIf you think Gej is a patriot; then alamesigha is a patriot; if Alamesigha is a patriot then Aninih(d armed robber DAT terrorised Benin, Edo state) is a patriot..
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by MamaletASO: 10:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
melomelo:

Ahmed Bola Tinubu – He stole and continues to steal from Lagos State treasury since 1999 till date. It’s estimated that he has stolen $6 billion so far.

Tunde Fashola – He is the poster boy of Tinubu. Both of them looted Lagos dried and left it in debt of about N1 billion. Fashola, among other thing built his personal website for N78 million, drilled borehole for over N100 million per each and built a kilometre road for N1 billion. He stole $900 million from 2007-2015. He is now a minister to continue the looting.

You are a learner..
Close ur dirty mouth..
Nonsense!
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow by jabojafa(m): 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
sarrki:

Yes bro

Dasuki, Fayose, nduka obaigbena, olu falae, Sola amount

Alex bade and many more returned their share of the

Loot they collected from dasuki

What proof again
if they returned money as claimed by d APC govt why are they still borrowing? The $2.1B they said Dasuki shared n returnd n d one Deziane returnd shld hv provided all d forex we need. Whr are still borrowing to pay worker and finance expenditures?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Is Not Ready To Take Over Power - Deji Adeyanju / Ruga: Nwodo Reacts To Northern Group’s Threat, Asks Igbo To Defend Themselves / Ownership Of Lagos; Balogun Of Eko Abisoye Oshodi Responds To Oba Of Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.