Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

What Is Something Crazy That Your Neighbor Has Done? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Something Crazy That Your Neighbor Has Done? (586 Views)

Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Something Crazy That Your Neighbor Has Done? by ItuExchange(m): 8:24am On Oct 05, 2016
One time my neighbor stole my cat.

First, I asked for my cat back. She ran into my arms when this crazy woman opened the door. My neighbor then insisted that I was harassing HER cat, grabbed Marie out of my arms, and slammed the door in my face.

Naturally, I called the police and they came over. She argued with them for like 15 minutes, while I was showing them picture after picture of me and Marie I had on my phone. Finally, I showed them all the papers I had for her (vaccination records, her adoption forms, etc) and they said “Look lady, I don’t know why you’re still keeping this up, we know the cat isn’t yours, please just give her back so we don’t have to forcibly take her.” She told them to get a warrant and tried to shut the door, but the officer stopped her, then told me to go get my cat. I took one step inside, and Marie ran to me again and we walked out. She slammed the door while screaming at us, and the officers told me to call them again if anything happened.

I kept Marie inside until we were able to move about 2 months later. Every time she saw me in those two months, she would scream obscenities at me and would tell anyone near by about how I forcibly removed HER cat. Fortunately, no one believed her because apparently she had done this before…

Can’t blame her for wanting to steal this cutie pie though smiley

Source: https://www.quora.com/What-is-something-crazy-that-your-neighbor-has-done

Neteller here: www..com.ng
Re: What Is Something Crazy That Your Neighbor Has Done? by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 05, 2016
They were shouting "oh, ah, uh, u wont kill me today o o o, oh, uh, ha" in the dead of the night! So annoying!
Re: What Is Something Crazy That Your Neighbor Has Done? by Adeoba10(m): 8:31am On Oct 05, 2016
Am 100% sure say dis one no be for dis Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Something Crazy That Your Neighbor Has Done? by youngboi(m): 8:46am On Oct 05, 2016
Cat? I detest cats. I love killing them.
Re: What Is Something Crazy That Your Neighbor Has Done? by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 05, 2016
Maybe she won fvck ur cat...
Well, my neighbour does days her name is Ruth and she asked me to come into her room while she was naked... I actually did but i ran off because then i still be idiot... I really wish it was now
Re: What Is Something Crazy That Your Neighbor Has Done? by elektra(f): 9:27am On Oct 05, 2016
My neighbor stole my housemate's (female) shoes that were delivered by FedEx.
This individual is male.
After my housemate reported the package missing, the FedEx driver came the next day and suggested we ask this neighbor because he was sitting on his balcony when she dropped the package and when she was back in her truck, she saw him walking towards our apartment.
We asked him if he saw a package in front of our door and he denied. Several months later the package was returned with a note rendering apologies.
I guess he was not successful in selling it and he couldn't wear it either.

(1) (Reply)

Family Section Whatsapp Chat Room / Children Can Find Solution To The Most Difficult Problem. See Evidences. / Most Amazing Wedding Images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.