Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,137 members, 7,957,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:00 AM

Where Is Adenuga? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Adenuga? (1147 Views)

Obasanjo, Adenuga, Okoya Welcome Buhari To Ogun State (Photos) / Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles / Dr Mike Adenuga In Trouble With EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Adenuga? by babasin(m): 12:28am On Dec 26, 2006
Anyone knows where the GLO Mobile Chief is hiding?

is he really hiding? How come no more news from EFCC?
Re: Where Is Adenuga? by BigB11(m): 1:32am On Dec 26, 2006
First, is Adenuga running for the office? NO

Second, has he ever ran for the office? NO

Third, has he ever held any government or official position before? No

Fourth, has any court of law declared Adenuga guilty of anything? No

Enough is enough, it's time for us to get a life, move on and leave innocent folks alone. If EFCC is not saying anything, trust me, it means they mess-up as usual.

I'm pretty sure that Adenuga is not hidding, he's just protecting himself from OBJ's propaganda just like any other sensible individual. As we all know Nigerian constitution can not protect the innocent folks anymore.

Furthermore If OBJ could treat his vice president like trash, trust me, no one is untouchable.
It is also known by the intelligent ones that "You can never win a fight against the government"; OBJ is the government in this case. Therefore a smart man will stay away from this egomaniac vindictive individual.

FYI: Despite the atrocious behavior of Mr president and the zombies (EFCC), GLO continues to do big things in Nigeria for ordinary Nigerians as usual. I believe they've just won the sponsorship of the Green Eagles for another 5years. They've also introduced the first Blackberry phone in the country and the implementation of the 2006 GLO/CAF AWARDS is currently being developed by GLO.

Hence leave Adenuga alone and allow the politicians to work things out among themselves.
Re: Where Is Adenuga? by diddy4(m): 1:59am On Dec 26, 2006
he went fishing or something,

I think he is lying low for the time being. he doesnt want to spend Xmas in EFCC's net. no one wants that.
Re: Where Is Adenuga? by Jidus(m): 2:12am On Dec 26, 2006
He's obviously on vacation. Uh.
You know at times when we do too much of one thing, we get bored.
I think right now, he wants to know what it feels like being someone who pepople hardly know.
Re: Where Is Adenuga? by otokx(m): 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2006
@Jidus; I like your style - vacation in the gold coast.
Re: Where Is Adenuga? by DeepSoul(f): 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2006
He's recuperating
Re: Where Is Adenuga? by BigB11(m): 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2006
We preach and pray for our lovely country to move forward and yet we continue to disrespect folks that are willing to invest heavily in developing and moving the country to the next level.

Sometimes Nigerians make me sick.
Re: Where Is Adenuga? by goodieuzo: 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2006
@BIG B1
glo is not the first to bring blackberry phones in nigeria.my friends have been using it as a normal gsm phone.
Re: Where Is Adenuga? by BigB11(m): 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2006
@ goodieuzo

I'm happy for you and your friends.

GLO represents Nigeria and they've done many incredible things. In my book, GLO signifies excellence.

(1) (Reply)

Now That Umaru Has Won! What Should He Do? / What If Fashola Goes For A Re-run Guber Election? / Serious Judicial Corruption In Federal Court Of Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.