Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

I Cry When I See People Been Blind From The The Truth - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Cry When I See People Been Blind From The The Truth (862 Views)

MMM = The Real Truth / The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone / The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cry When I See People Been Blind From The The Truth by phabulousangel(m): 9:54am On Oct 05, 2016
I cry when I see people been blind from the truth. Do you think the oppressors will let the oppress run for freedom. Mmm has come to stay. They want to fight because they know few years from now no body will be in the bank to get loan. MMM has come to bridge the gap between the rich and the poor.
I was a victim of WOUNDER BANK in early 2000s and when i get to know about MMM, what i did first was to read the ideology behind the system and it was totally different from what has been before now. we are in the 24th century and the business has totally change.

MMM REALY PAYS i just got help of over #486,000 to celebrate the NIGERIA INDEPENCE and you are there complaining about recession while in the MMM community we know no recession

join me and my able millionaire in MMM whatsapp group +2348052729558 and plan ahead of XMAS AND NEW YEAR

long live mmm
long live Nigeria
Re: I Cry When I See People Been Blind From The The Truth by phabulousangel(m): 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
phabulousangel:
I cry when I see people been blind from the truth. Do you think the oppressors will let the oppress run for freedom. Mmm has come to stay. They want to fight because they know few years from now no body will be in the bank to get loan. MMM has come to bridge the gap between the rich and the poor.
I was a victim of WOUNDER BANK in early 2000s and when i get to know about MMM, what i did first was to read the ideology behind the system and it was totally different from what has been before now. we are in the 24th century and the business has totally change.

MMM REALY PAYS i just got help of over #486,000 to celebrate the NIGERIA INDEPENCE and you are there complaining about recession while in the MMM community we know no recession

join me and my able millionaire in MMM whatsapp group +2348052729558 and plan ahead of XMAS AND NEW YEAR

long live mmm
long live Nigeria
Re: I Cry When I See People Been Blind From The The Truth by simplyakinz(m): 9:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
Add Me To The Group 07066176933
Re: I Cry When I See People Been Blind From The The Truth by phabulousangel(m): 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
simplyakinz:
Add Me To The Group 07066176933
Have you register and if not chat me up

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Teach You How To Make 30percent Of Your Income In Just 9days! / Create Ur Own Investment Website With This Script And Make Money / Earn Free18000naira First. Then Invest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.