Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Looking For Ofada Rice Seller - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Looking For Ofada Rice Seller (2160 Views)

Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) / Quelea Quelea Bird Attack On My Ofada Rice Farm In 2017 / Ofada rice and You, Facts you need to know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Ofada Rice Seller by korede2016(m): 11:59am On Oct 05, 2016
Ofada rice seller get @ me with your various price and location @ 08119163175
Re: Looking For Ofada Rice Seller by divineappo(m): 7:09am On Oct 07, 2016
korede2016:
pickup ur ofada rice at our office in lagos. Brown rice. Stone free. No sand. No dirts. Call 08068008539
Re: Looking For Ofada Rice Seller by grabben: 4:50am On Jan 12, 2018
divineappo:
pickup ur ofada rice at our office in lagos. Brown rice. Stone free. No sand. No dirts. Call 08068008539
You can also export your ofada rice and make a staggering amount of money. Click on the first link on my signature for details. Good luck!!!
Re: Looking For Ofada Rice Seller by divineappo(m): 11:08am On Jan 12, 2018
grabben:

You can also export your ofada rice and make a staggering amount of money. Click on the first link on my signature for details. Good luck!!!
since u have the knowledge and connection to export it, why don't u buy it from me, pay me my own cash, and then u export it yourself and make the staggering profit.

Or are you afraid of staggering profit yourself?
Re: Looking For Ofada Rice Seller by grabben: 12:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
divineappo:
since u have the knowledge and connection to export it, why don't u buy it from me, pay me my own cash, and then u export it yourself and make the staggering profit.

Or are you afraid of staggering profit yourself?
You have just sounded like an inner-city person that has a strong aversion for growth and development. Where are you from?
Re: Looking For Ofada Rice Seller by smscruize(m): 1:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
BUY PHONE NUMBER DATABASE

We have a comprehensive database of valid and active Nigerian Phone Numbers sorted and
classified into state by state and each state's Mobile number collection is further grouped
by their local Government (LGA). Our list makes it easier for your
targeted location-based campaigns, advertisements and mobile marketing activities in a
cost effective way. We can also assist you in sending Bulk SMS to your targeted Nigerian
audience through our reliable SMS gateway.

Nationwide database: N25,000
State database: N5000
LGA: N2500

Price Negotiable

www.smscruize.com
Re: Looking For Ofada Rice Seller by grabben: 3:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
smscruize:
BUY PHONE NUMBER DATABASE

We have a comprehensive database of valid and active Nigerian Phone Numbers sorted and
classified into state by state and each state's Mobile number collection is further grouped
by their local Government (LGA). Our list makes it easier for your
targeted location-based campaigns, advertisements and mobile marketing activities in a
cost effective way. We can also assist you in sending Bulk SMS to your targeted Nigerian
audience through our reliable SMS gateway.

Nationwide database: N25,000
State database: N5000
LGA: N2500

Price Negotiable

www.smscruize.com
Folks, forget about this offer. It is both very expensive and fraudulent. Click on the second link on my signature for a better and more reliable offer at a very affordable price. This will make CEOs and top manager of blue-chip companies pay for your products and services. Good luck!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looking For Ofada Rice Seller by divineappo(m): 8:56am On Jan 14, 2018
grabben:

You have just sounded like an inner-city person that has a strong aversion for growth and development. Where are you from?
I am from your fathers village
Re: Looking For Ofada Rice Seller by grabben: 2:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
divineappo:
I am from your fathers village
You are very myopic in reasoning.
Re: Looking For Ofada Rice Seller by inspirational93: 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2018
korede2016:
Have you heard this? Many Nigerian exporters have been defrauded of huge amount of money in the process of exporting commodities to foreign countries. Do you know why? They were not trained on export operations, management, documentations and the best methods of payment in export trade. This is terrible!!! Nigerians cannot continue to lose money to foreigners in the course of export business. Exporters, why don’t you get a practical manual that teaches the stages of export trade from processing and packaging of commodities to receipt of payment by the foreign buyers. It teaches export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment in export trade? It is a contemporary step-by-step guide to export trade. It tells all the contemporary dynamics in export trade. To get it, click on the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html

(1) (Reply)

AGRICULTURE; The Only Way Forward / Animal Meat And Their Names / Palm Kernel Oil For Sell (PKO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.