Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

I Didn't Lack Respect For Cristiano Ronaldo But My Opinion Doesn't Change- Xavi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Didn't Lack Respect For Cristiano Ronaldo But My Opinion Doesn't Change- Xavi (592 Views)

Iheanacho, Musa, Iwobi And Others Pay Respect To Carl Ikeme / Fans Go Gaga For Cristiano Ronaldo In China / International Duty The Best Medicine For Cristiano Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn't Lack Respect For Cristiano Ronaldo But My Opinion Doesn't Change- Xavi by finally1(m): 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
Barcelona football icon Xavi Hernandez has
reignited his war of words with Real Madrid/
Portugal Cristiano Ronaldo.

It all started when Xavi had an interview on
Spanish radio station Cadena Ser where he
said Ronaldo was unlucky to play in the
same generation as Lionel Messi to which
Ronaldo didn't take lightly blasting Xavi as a
player who never won the Ballon D'or.

On Tuesday, speaking at a press conference
at the Aspire4Sports event in Amsterdam,
Xavi stated that he didn't disrespect Ronaldo
with his comments but still stood by what he
said; 'I stand by what I said. The problem
for Cristiano is that there is another
who is pretty much the best player in
history. I saw that he didn’t take it
well, but I keep thinking the same.

What he said to me about the Ballon
d’Ors is true [that Xavi hasn’t won
one]. I didn’t lack respect, but my
opinion doesn’t change.

He lacked it
for me? What do you think?'
Xavi also admitted that Ronaldo could be the
favourite to claim football's top individual
prize for a fourth time - although he warned
that he will face stern competition.

"Cristiano has the numbers to win this
year's Ballon d'Or, having won the
Champions League and the Euros,"

http://www.jeloser.info/2016/10/i-didn-lack-respect-for-cristiano.html

Re: I Didn't Lack Respect For Cristiano Ronaldo But My Opinion Doesn't Change- Xavi by ammyluv2002(f): 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
I didn't lack respect for Xavi Hernandez but his opinion doesn't count undecided undecided

#TeamCR7

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Lack Respect For Cristiano Ronaldo But My Opinion Doesn't Change- Xavi by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
Xavi is a retard.
Re: I Didn't Lack Respect For Cristiano Ronaldo But My Opinion Doesn't Change- Xavi by donbenie(m): 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
Well,that IS his OPINION and you don't have to like it..and IT certainly matters more than that of any of US here..
Re: I Didn't Lack Respect For Cristiano Ronaldo But My Opinion Doesn't Change- Xavi by Young4jose: 2:49am On Oct 06, 2016
Xavi is a fool

(1) (Reply)

Zambia 1 Nigeria 2: Iheanacho, Iwobi Give Super Eagles Winning Start / Arsenal Vs Swansea Saturday @3.00 Pm / Alaafin Of Oyo To Fight For Boxing Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.