Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,974 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Ur Advice Is Needed Here Now, I Mean Just Now. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ur Advice Is Needed Here Now, I Mean Just Now. (1084 Views)

Itching Balls For 2 Years, I Mean The Testicles Sack Or The Balls Bag / What Is The Health Implication Of Going Down South With A Girl?u Know Wot I Mean / How Do U Buy Condoms, I Mean Dont U Feel Shy Or Something? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ur Advice Is Needed Here Now, I Mean Just Now. by elokason: 11:24am On Oct 17, 2009
I am a guy of 23yrs now, but i have a very serious problem that has taken away my happiness,my joy, my health and my whole world, i don't know what next to do now,and even if i know can i be able to meet up with the demands. There is this thing that is moving inside my body,blood,all over like worm, because they crawl all over, it has been the bane of my life for yrs now, this thing causes serious constant headache,fever,hotness of body and sometimes itching. Pls i want somebody that knows,understands,experienced or overcame something like this, to talk to me. Is they any special hospital for that. I have dropped this topic before, what pains the most is that it is disturbing my academic life, not to talk of the general discomfort.
Re: Ur Advice Is Needed Here Now, I Mean Just Now. by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 17, 2009
the question is have you been to any hospital at all?
If the doctors are not forthcoming then i suggest you seek some other form of help maybe spiritual.
Re: Ur Advice Is Needed Here Now, I Mean Just Now. by elokason: 12:56pm On Oct 17, 2009
I hav been to a hopital in the past, where alot of money was spent all to no avail,@bethangel u said something about spirtual help can u "expantiate on that let me know where u are going, but i wud like,love,relish it more and best if someone who past thru this shud talk to me if it is possible
Re: Ur Advice Is Needed Here Now, I Mean Just Now. by dominique(f): 1:54pm On Oct 17, 2009
thats one unusual kind of illness, my heart goes out to you. hope you get the cure you need. . . you can direct your question to this link. the docs on the thread may be able to offer their suggestions.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-3465.0.html
Re: Ur Advice Is Needed Here Now, I Mean Just Now. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2009
U need a spiritual analyst.
Re: Ur Advice Is Needed Here Now, I Mean Just Now. by selimot: 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2009
well , i think u can as well make use of DRUG REHABILITATION to cater for this. go to
http://olasco-drugrehab..com/ for more info.
Re: Ur Advice Is Needed Here Now, I Mean Just Now. by elokason: 9:39am On Oct 19, 2009
@Bethangel i hav been to a hopital before,expect if u hav one in mind and i will be glad if u expantiate on the spiritual help u suggest.
Re: Ur Advice Is Needed Here Now, I Mean Just Now. by elokason: 9:54am On Oct 19, 2009
I must be sincere to u all, for ur unquntifiable concern, but i want someone who is been thru this to still talk to me,expecilly how conquered this menace.
Re: Ur Advice Is Needed Here Now, I Mean Just Now. by pinkylady1(f): 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2009
Poster, dont know if you are a christain, what you need is spiritual intervention. this is not ordinary

you need serious prayers. you should meet your pastor or a true spiritual leader who truly posses the spirit of God.

i wish you luck
Re: Ur Advice Is Needed Here Now, I Mean Just Now. by preshh(m): 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2009
beloved if u have been to the hospital before and the said symptom persist please go for spiritual consultation that is seeking Gods face for help ,if u, cant do it alone then find a pastor that does deliverace to assist this situation is strange and needs a strange approach to it see ya
Re: Ur Advice Is Needed Here Now, I Mean Just Now. by whiteroses(f): 12:30am On Oct 29, 2009
why dont you repent and fast i've had problems, dint speak to anyone about it just fasted. no specific time to break but the point where i feel weak and cant take the hunger anymore i start praying and then eat and voila my prayers get answered 2-3 days later lol God does answer prayers he doesnt lie

(1) (Reply)

How To Gain Weight. / Can Be Donor Heart, Kidneys, Eyes, Liver, Lungs, Pancreas, Intestine, And Thymus / Do You Have Any Problem Of Diabete?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.