Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Wike And Danagogo To Commission Bonny, Nembe Jetty (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike And Danagogo To Commission Bonny, Nembe Jetty (photos) (24176 Views)

Kate Owoko Builds Floating Toilet In Bayelsa. Invites Press To Commission It / Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike And Danagogo To Commission Bonny, Nembe Jetty (photos) by Ruggedman1155: 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
NigerDeltan:
Thank God i voted this man as my Governor

This man has been busy commissioning and laying foundation stones since may 29, 2015
Very active and dynamic governor
Re: Wike And Danagogo To Commission Bonny, Nembe Jetty (photos) by CuteTj(m): 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
I thought I was going to see pics of the commissioned jetty but alas all I see pics of politicians.

The commissioned jetty or the politicians, who is more important. Anyone that has a pic of the jetty should share it to we that have businesses with jetties jare...
Re: Wike And Danagogo To Commission Bonny, Nembe Jetty (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
NigerDeltan:
Thank God i voted this man as my Governor

This man has been busy commissioning and laying foundation stones since may 29, 2015

Hmmmmmm

You must be PDP agent?
Re: Wike And Danagogo To Commission Bonny, Nembe Jetty (photos) by Nuesbab: 3:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
But seriously what kind of bus wike has been going up and down with . please OP show us the full pic of that bus. Cos the thing dey look like black maria for my face. Ta angry

1 Like

Re: Wike And Danagogo To Commission Bonny, Nembe Jetty (photos) by Mufasa27(m): 3:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
Pdp governors are busy working, commissioning projects.... zombies talk say na white elephant projects....

When is Buhari going to commission a blue elephant project
Re: Wike And Danagogo To Commission Bonny, Nembe Jetty (photos) by fm4real2k6(m): 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2016
Na was oooo, Woke hasn't even left government, he has already started comming down from black-maria...
Re: Wike And Danagogo To Commission Bonny, Nembe Jetty (photos) by ourema(f): 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
israel90:
how many people will jetty empoly
The same thing I was thinking about when I saw Amaechi monorail project
Re: Wike And Danagogo To Commission Bonny, Nembe Jetty (photos) by talk4free: 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
Continue to sacrifice your integrity and future for politicians. I passed that place two hrs ago while Gov Wike was there. He was only there to inspect ongoing work. They barely started work there. Mainly sandfilling still ongoing. That's why u have no pics to post. Continue to receive yourself to make he politician look good. Someone that doesn't even know you exist.

2 Likes

Re: Wike And Danagogo To Commission Bonny, Nembe Jetty (photos) by Orikinla(m): 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
Where is picture of the jetty?
What of modern ferry or are they still using canoes with outboard engines?

1 Like

Re: Wike And Danagogo To Commission Bonny, Nembe Jetty (photos) by Orikinla(m): 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
Nuesbab:
But seriously what kind of bus wike has been going up and down with . please OP show us the full pic of that bus. Cos the thing dey look like black maria for my face. Ta angry
grin
Re: Wike And Danagogo To Commission Bonny, Nembe Jetty (photos) by ancientbanana: 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
BCISLTD:
sad where is the jetty
in ur anus
Re: Wike And Danagogo To Commission Bonny, Nembe Jetty (photos) by Demdem(m): 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
Nuesbab:

It's a customised bulletproof Mercedes-Benz mobile office. Wike moves around with three at the same time with his cronies alongside other vehicles. These are part of the waste we are talking about. Teachers are still asking to be paid.

2 Likes

Re: Wike And Danagogo To Commission Bonny, Nembe Jetty (photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
They look like cultists.
So people dress like this in Nigeria?
Re: Wike And Danagogo To Commission Bonny, Nembe Jetty (photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2016
Demdem:

It's a customised bulletproof Mercedes-Benz mobile office. Wike moves around with three at the same time with his cronies alongside other vehicles. These are part of the waste we are talking about. Teachers are still asking to be paid.
3 mobile offices is too much. A governor shouldn't be moving around in mobile office. That's too luxurious. This country is truly a zoo. If you take a 30 minute journey in a mobile office,your life would never be the same for good 30 days as its too luxurious. The pleasure is out of this world. Just like luxury private jet on road.
Re: Wike And Danagogo To Commission Bonny, Nembe Jetty (photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
Nuesbab:
3 mobile offices is too much. A governor shouldn't be moving around in mobile office. That's too luxurious. This country is truly a zoo. If you take a 30 minute journey in a mobile office,your life would never be the same for good 30 days as its too luxurious. The pleasure is out of this world. Just like luxury private jet on road. Its not an ordinary bus but mobile office and each costs 150 million naira,making 450million for the 3.
Re: Wike And Danagogo To Commission Bonny, Nembe Jetty (photos) by Finest001: 7:50pm On Oct 05, 2016
Even thou am not from River State i sincerely like wike, the man is really working. He is always commissioning one project or the other or inspecting one. No day u won't see him on the news.
Re: Wike And Danagogo To Commission Bonny, Nembe Jetty (photos) by phantomBBT: 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
Where is the jetty? I pity una for rivers.. wike keeps piling up debts and you people are hia talking gibbrish!!
Re: Wike And Danagogo To Commission Bonny, Nembe Jetty (photos) by zurine(f): 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
ok, next
Re: Wike And Danagogo To Commission Bonny, Nembe Jetty (photos) by PH1stBorn: 1:23am On Oct 06, 2016
yes.....civil servants in Rivers state will agree that gov wike is a worst thief compared to Odili or Amaechi...this wicked governor has been starving us our salary before and after compulsory biometric verification excercise. this criminal has been owing us 6, 7, and 8 months in salary since February, 2016...we can no longer send our kids to school, or afford a decent living under his admnistration....wike is a confirmed thief who has resuurected politicians who were hitherto retired under Amaechi admnistration
Thisis2raw:
you wish. See how pained you are just cause you saw wike. Wike is now the new headache to nitwits
omonla555:
Criminals
chrisxxx:

Please permit me to lease Oshiomole's words-Go and die.
Re: Wike And Danagogo To Commission Bonny, Nembe Jetty (photos) by Demdem(m): 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
PierreDeFermat:
3 mobile offices is too much. A governor shouldn't be moving around in mobile office. That's too luxurious. This country is truly a zoo. If you take a 30 minute journey in a mobile office,your life would never be the same for good 30 days as its too luxurious. The pleasure is out of this world. Just like luxury private jet on road.

Well, Wike needs three mobile offices to be able to function effectively and that's why he bought the three at the same time.
Re: Wike And Danagogo To Commission Bonny, Nembe Jetty (photos) by Demdem(m): 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
phantomBBT:
Where is the jetty? I pity una for rivers.. wike keeps piling up debts and you people are hia talking gibbrish!!

What jetty? It's yet to be constructed. The party yesterday was to inaugurate the project.
Re: Wike And Danagogo To Commission Bonny, Nembe Jetty (photos) by BeauHomme: 2:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
lonelydora:
This kind vehicle Wike just start to dey use self.

Executive black maria grin

1 Like

Re: Wike And Danagogo To Commission Bonny, Nembe Jetty (photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 2:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
Demdem:

Well, Wike needs three mobile offices to be able to function effectively and that's why he bought the three at the same time.
mobile offices with interiors like palace make him function effectively? Does even Obama go around with mobile offices? And is he not functioning 100 times effectively than your Wike? I refuse to be played by politicians pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management / Vote Out ‘The Tyrants’ - Jimi Agbaje Tells Lagosians Ahead Of March 9 / Border closure killing us, Ogun monarchs declare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.