Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Teachers Urgently Needed At Ibadan - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Teachers Urgently Needed At Ibadan (1193 Views)

Teachers Urgently Needed / How I Experienced Job Interview Scamming Method At Ibadan / Teachers Urgently Needed In My Location (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teachers Urgently Needed At Ibadan by Ayanagbola: 2:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
School Profile
Mastermind International college is a new academic institution(Junior Secondary School and Senior Seconday School) newly located at Oluyole in Ibadan, Oyo state presently looking for hardworking, competent and qualified graduates to come and take up our Teaching vacancies for various school subjects.
Job Description
Applicants are to prepare their minds to teach the young students basic education curriculum, values, morals, and our indigenous traditions. The prospect staffs in view are expected to work together as a team in achieving and actualizing the School’s Vision and Goals. Apart from basic academic teachings, teachers of the school would also be assigned some extra-curricular duties so as to monitor the affairs of the students and to be part of the school’s administration process.
Teachers Needed For the Following Subjects
 English Language
 Yoruba Language
 Civic Education
 Economics
 Agricultural Science
 Commerce
 Account
 Biology
 Chemistry
 Physics
 Computer Science
 Geography
Basic Requirements
• Good communication skills
• Perfect Teaching Abilities
• Leader like Quality
• Able to work under little supervision
• Hardworking
• Competent
Mode of Application
Qualified and suitable candidates with OND, HND, B.Sc or M.Sc certificates in Education or any other related disciplines who are not more than 35 years old and are ready to work at Ibadan are to forward their Cvs to the school’s email address at infomastermind80@gmail.com
Closing date
Application closes on the 28th of October 2016.
Re: Teachers Urgently Needed At Ibadan by SamBalo08935: 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
Please am having problem with the email address as the mail keeps on bouncing back.. Can you please correct the e-mail address.
Re: Teachers Urgently Needed At Ibadan by iaminspired: 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
SamBalo08935:
Please am having problem with the email address as the mail keeps on bouncing back.. Can you please correct the e-mail address.

Still the same email

Sent mine
Re: Teachers Urgently Needed At Ibadan by Swiftylistic: 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
Mail sent. Ibadan here I come grin
Re: Teachers Urgently Needed At Ibadan by adeborode: 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
how much is d pay ?
Re: Teachers Urgently Needed At Ibadan by Swiftylistic: 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
adeborode:
how much is d pay ?
adeborode:
how much is d pay ?
100k cheesy
Re: Teachers Urgently Needed At Ibadan by adeborode: 8:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
Swiftylistic:
100k cheesy
but u r also looking for job
Re: Teachers Urgently Needed At Ibadan by iaminspired: 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
Swiftylistic:
Mail sent. Ibadan here I come grin

iaminspired:

Still the same email
Sent mine
Ayanagbola:
School Profile
Mastermind International college is a new academic institution(Junior Secondary School and Senior Seconday School) newly located at Oluyole in Ibadan, Oyo state presently looking for hardworking, competent and qualified graduates to come and take up our Teaching vacancies for various school subjects.
Job Description
Applicants are to prepare their minds to teach the young students basic education curriculum, values, morals, and our indigenous traditions. The prospect staffs in view are expected to work together as a team in achieving and actualizing the School’s Vision and Goals. Apart from basic academic teachings, teachers of the school would also be assigned some extra-curricular duties so as to monitor the affairs of the students and to be part of the school’s administration process.
Teachers Needed For the Following Subjects
 English Language
 Yoruba Language
 Civic Education
 Economics
 Agricultural Science
 Commerce
 Account
 Biology
 Chemistry
 Physics
 Computer Science
 Geography
Basic Requirements
• Good communication skills
• Perfect Teaching Abilities
• Leader like Quality
• Able to work under little supervision
• Hardworking
• Competent
Mode of Application
Qualified and suitable candidates with OND, HND, B.Sc or M.Sc certificates in Education or any other related disciplines who are not more than 35 years old and are ready to work at Ibadan are to forward their Cvs to the school’s email address at infomastermind80@gmail.com
Closing date
Application closes on the 28th of October 2016.

Have u heard from them

(1) (Reply)

My Brother In Need Of A Place For His Industrial Training / Urgent Vacancies!! / Microfinance Vacancies In Sobic & Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.