Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

See The Sexy Photos Of A Lady At Work That's Got People Talking - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See The Sexy Photos Of A Lady At Work That's Got People Talking (2068 Views)

Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) / Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos / Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Sexy Photos Of A Lady At Work That's Got People Talking by GurlFriend: 2:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
Gail Golden, an IT / Cyber Security consultant based in Houston & Los Angeles, is a #WCK.
You know what #WCK means?

It's #WorkClothesKiller . All the men on Instagram are going gaga, drooling on Gail's Instagram page. Photos continue below:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/see-sexy-photos-of-lady-at-work-thats.html

Re: See The Sexy Photos Of A Lady At Work That's Got People Talking by GurlFriend: 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
More

lalasticlala

Re: See The Sexy Photos Of A Lady At Work That's Got People Talking by nicerichard05: 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
This can only happen outside naija.

meanwhile

To matter how cute, fresh. expensive, clean and sexy a T0T0 is, it will always be banged by a nigga somewhere for free.

I actually do not place much value on T0T0.

Vaseline Crew be storming this trend now like kilode

Re: See The Sexy Photos Of A Lady At Work That's Got People Talking by Jessidaisy4(f): 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
Why does she share slight resemblance with me shocked
Re: See The Sexy Photos Of A Lady At Work That's Got People Talking by nicerichard05: 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
GurlFriend:

na wa oo, which kinda netwrk u dey use? u don first me quick book space. lol
Re: See The Sexy Photos Of A Lady At Work That's Got People Talking by nicerichard05: 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
Jessidaisy4:

Resemb wetn? undecided with that d!ck sucking lips wen dey ur profile picture? cheesy grin cheesy
Re: See The Sexy Photos Of A Lady At Work That's Got People Talking by Jessidaisy4(f): 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
nicerichard05:

Resemb wetn? undecided with that d!ck sucking lips wen dey ur profile picture? cheesy grin cheesy
I said slight resemblance

So, you can also think bad thoughts by looking at someone's lip
Re: See The Sexy Photos Of A Lady At Work That's Got People Talking by nicerichard05: 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
I said slight resemblance

So, you can also think bad thoughts by looking at someone's lip

lolz, so na until i see the lipx i go begin think the bad thought abi? babe bad thoughts starts from pictures these days. lol cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Sexy Photos Of A Lady At Work That's Got People Talking by youngboi(m): 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
Jessidaisy4:

Yea, for bow leg.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Ankara Handbags, Wallets And Baby Crochet Hats And Shoes / L'oreal (dark And Lovely) Wants To Support Your Beauty Business, Apply By Sept 1 / Promo For One Full Week Of Make Up Training By Slymkhee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.