Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

How Do I Make Investment Of 2000000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Make Investment Of 2000000 (841 Views)

I Currently Have 200k, How Can I Make It 1 Million Before March In 2018 / Make $250 Or More Weekly With One Time Investment Of $35. / Earn 10,000 A Week With An Investment Of Just 20,000.00 Only. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make Investment Of 2000000 by pcagbaji(m): 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
I have two million in my savings account and am a civil servant.the interest from the bank is too small,what business do I invest in with the nature of my work ?
Re: How Do I Make Investment Of 2000000 by missbae(f): 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
pcagbaji:
I have two million in my savings account and am a civil servant.the interest from the bank is too small,what business do I invest in with the nature of my work ?
invest in my restaurant...it's in laspotech and sales is high. ..I am working on an ecommerce site to expand my delivery services. ..I already have orders from banks around but I need dispatch bikes...let me know if you are interested..it has a high ROI.
Re: How Do I Make Investment Of 2000000 by karlxavier(m): 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
You can choose to invest in export and or I manage the funds for you signed by your lawyers. You can earn A guaranteed 15% monthly from us. Thanks
Re: How Do I Make Investment Of 2000000 by jessyb: 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2016
you could choose to buy land at ibeju lekki aka where dangote wants to build a refinery for 1.5m. wait for six months to a year and sell for double the price. call or whatsapp 07084910289 for Richlife Estates and Gardens
Re: How Do I Make Investment Of 2000000 by beulah75: 11:50am On Oct 06, 2016
pcagbaji:

invest in my food processing business you will get good returns. contact me bkolawole8@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Make Investment Of 2000000 by joshkke(m): 12:39am On Oct 08, 2016
C0-Produce 30 episodes of a TV series. Sell each episode to cable stations in Africa and abroad for between $200-$3000. That is that amount X 30 Episodes jjust for one platform. Production takes two to three months script to screen. And you can keep selling to multiple stations. See the success of Jennifer's Diary. Call 09090000522.
Re: How Do I Make Investment Of 2000000 by sammysunny88: 12:49am On Oct 08, 2016
pcagbaji:
Let be straight forward here. The best business to invest your money into in this economy recession that will not put you at risk, is health and wealth empowerment business (network marketing business). Network marketing business has been the fastest growing industry for the past decade. It has turned a lot if people across the world into millionaires. A lot of countries see network marketing as a way of helping their citizen to become financially free. Research has shown that more than 50 percent of self made millionaires in America made their money through Network marketing.
NETWORK MARKETING IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR BOTH THE RICH AND THE POOR”. Although not all network marketing company are genuine. So if you are looking for a business to invest in, and you are interested in this business, I will introduce you to a genuine company that you can invest into and you will never lose but gain and gain and within a year, your financial status will change. Just quote me and drop your whatsapp contact let talk business and I will tell you everything you need to know about this business. This business is very real and many have invested into into it. Some invested N68m, N16m, N4m, 700k, 240k etc. Letks talk business.
Re: How Do I Make Investment Of 2000000 by Kennycyphers(m): 1:23am On Oct 08, 2016
pcagbaji:

I have a great opportunity that will help increase your money to about 20% or more within a month,.. for more information you can contact me on 07032792424. We also have a Whatsapp group; "Xcrew we discuss on how to help each other especially in this hard time"
Re: How Do I Make Investment Of 2000000 by Nobody: 2:51am On Oct 08, 2016
Guy be careful, wolves and vultures are surrounding you.
Re: How Do I Make Investment Of 2000000 by solid3(m): 3:06am On Oct 08, 2016
missbae:

invest in my restaurant...it's in laspotech and sales is high. ..I am working on an ecommerce site to expand my delivery services. ..I already have orders from banks around but I need dispatch bikes...let me know if you are interested..it has a high ROI.

If what you are saying is true, I will advise you not to take any investment loan.

Learn as you grow your business. Not always good to go public at the growing stage of business.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Investment Of 2000000 by missbae(f): 3:40am On Oct 08, 2016
solid3:

If what you are saying is true, I will advise you not to take any investment loan.

Learn as you grow your business. Not always good to go public at the growing stage of business.
I was just just looking for 150k..I just need to buy food stuffs in bulk for at least a week n wanted to get two face burner...but thanks for the advice, I have actually left things to God at this point.

(1) (Reply)

Hail / Can Nairaland Really Be Of Help? / Mmm Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.